Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (81605 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Teewhy2: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Instead of blaming the girl I'll prefer to shoot in the head the guy that posted the letter without covering the poor girls name.

It shows you n your Jide are proud idiots who take this for a joke.

IT COULD BE YOUR KID SISTER TOMORROW!

14 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Sharpshooota: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Corper sarkin grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
NYSC and it's temptations, hope this corper will run for his life, he might decide to follow this lead and pop her cherry and it will choke him, this is a typical jailbait

2 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by uchman46(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
Aboki cannot write such fluent letter . next
Most of them are more intelligent than you

14 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ayodele70:
A secondary school girl confidently wrote a love letter and sent to her NYSC teacher, Corper Jide.

She expressed her love for him and sold herself to him in the letter. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/check-out-the-love-letter-a-student-sent-to-a-male-corps-member.html

Lol
LOL

smiley
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by tunwumi: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gn
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by ednoville(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Buy Electricity on Buypower.ng

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Dpharisee: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
primeFestus:
Instead of blaming the girl I'll prefer to shoot in the head the guy that posted the letter without covering the poor girls name.

It shows you n your Jide are proud idiots who take this for a joke.

IT COULD BE YOUR KID SISTER TOMORROW!

You are right, she is still a minor who needs to be told the difference between love and infatuation. She needs to be protected as putting out her name in public can lead to stigmatization by her mates and even teachers which can have devastating psychological effect for expressing her innocent feelings for a guy.

14 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by MrImole: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
So unfunny!
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by HMZi: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Godswillnwaoma:
no wonder my coursemate them the rush for service........
na you dey rush ....

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jide can go for her now since they are both still young. At least a corper that could make such come online is almost doing the same thing the girl did. More so, ladies maturity rate is more speedy compared to boys.
My just advice is that they shouldn't go beyond letter and online kidding to save themselves from unwanted preg

4 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
So funny make this guy man no fall for this trick.. ooo
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
I'm intrigued by your post. How exactly does it "look" fabricated

boiz2men:
Looks fabricated

But lets assume its real grin

Our unreal babe was marketing her qualities.

I'm beautiful and neat, she said grin grin

I find that hilarious.......

The author could have made her say

"I'm very good in bed and I know all the positions"
grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by edunwanna: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Even as I dey read d letter, my Jack-knife they respond already.
Jide plz transfer me this opportunity, and ur life will never remain dsame again.

Chaii,,,,,,, see free kpekus

Lalasticlala where u dey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
I know many of you would search for that girl's name on facebook..... cool shocked embarassed grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Austinleo: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hahahah! U don kill me bra. You know her age? grin grin grin grin

Shelumiel:
He should reply her by telling her the truth : she is too young for this kind of rubbish.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Haywhaie(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Any clown can sit down for five minutes and compose that shįt.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by oyejideogunjumo: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
With this level of mastery of English language ,though with some hitches here or there,it is obvious the girl is brilliant and as such has a promising future. It is a pity the poor girl has developed this feeling at this time of her life. My appeal will go to corner Jode to please handle the case with care. He also has a sister somewhere and wouldn't wish her evil. A councillor shouldn't come to the girl's aid.

7 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by chiefLopes(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
who cum put dis tin here....notin we no go hear+see for Naija

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by sexdoll: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
please repppply her o!

I always feel pity for women when they fall in love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Fiaburnthem: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Corper... If you are from that side, then good for you,,, but if you are from this side and you mistakenly try it..... Then SUYA will be your name..
Meanwhile na this kind person dey rush you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by NobodyKnows(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cheesy cheesy Afonja girls always getting spoit from childhood
Afonja girl in Kaduna?
Please be reasonable and don’t be an asshole .
Flattino

10 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Awoo88: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
In the north, this is common. If you allow them closer, they will come to your house when no one is looking, throw their hijab away ready to play. Just don't get caught by afar or

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by segebase(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
those nysc days Edo ...I missed those gals in my class I used to lash with my preek
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
The people that break beer bottles
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Tonical(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ayodele70:
A secondary school girl confidently wrote a love letter and sent to her NYSC teacher, Corper Jide.

She expressed her love for him and sold herself to him in the letter. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/check-out-the-love-letter-a-student-sent-to-a-male-corps-member.html

Sorry guys...

What can I study with this result..... Maths C4,EnglishC6,MarketingE8,CRSD7,BiologyC5,Lit-in-Eng D7,GovtE8,CivicD7,EconomicsC6

Your advice is appreciated
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmm... Trouble is looming, bruh.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by wanted101(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
It now for a juvenile to fall for soft attention . I think jide should handle the matter with maturity since she like him.

But be sure b4 u don't any nonsense oh.

Na north u dey.
Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Lanreolas(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
See gobe

1 Like

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by Shelumiel: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Austinleo:
Hahahah! U don kill me bra. You know her age? grin grin grin grin

Whatever the age , does it make sense having an affair with your student? Is that not compromising ?

5 Likes

Re: Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) by boiz2men(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
VULCAN:
I'm intrigued by your post. How exactly does it "look" fabricated

he made the ladies name ahow to make it appear real

A guy wouldn't do that to a harmless innocent girl no matter how stupid the guy is.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.