Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper (981 Views)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by corpersforum(f): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
He!! wonder shall never end o, all these small girls that are running after big bananas like black Monkeys. The normal or abnormal news we always hear is that a Male Corper is running after a female student. But on this one, this female student single-handedly wrote a top-level romantic love letter to Corper Jide.

A student that her mother sent to school to study is ready to do anything to prove her love for Corper Jide. This life we are is really upside down. As for me, I think it’s not love but arrant Nonsense and the desire to see what Corper Jide is ready to offer after class. My other mind is also saying nobody is too small to love but I will not listen to it.

You might have another meaning or interpretation to it. But let me show you the letter first below:

https://www..com/romantic-love-letter-to-a-male-corper/

Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by zinnydan(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Back then in school
Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by corpersforum(f): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
We seems to all experienced this
Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by donstan18: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by gabinogem(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy childish immoral love... na so e take dey start till 1+1= unwanted pregnancy
Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by CAPSLOCKED: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
ANOTHER FABRICATED NONSENSE. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Abubakar Aisha
Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by corpersforum(f): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wonder shall never end
Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by sinaj(f): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Love nwantiti grin
Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by AuntyAmope(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
sinaj:
Love nwantiti grin

Hi I sent a message. Check ur dm pls?
Re: See The Romantic Love Letter A Female Student Wrote To A Male Corper by Tycoon007(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Oshi atiranun

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2020 Ogun State Corpers' Whatsapp Group / Why Corps Members Prefers Serving In Anambra – NYSC Anambra Coordinator / Bb Broadcast: Youth Corpers In Danger? (owerri). Update: false alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.