Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose (40739 Views)

I Will Not Run From EFCC- Governor Ortom Vows / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Correctgist(f): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, said former President Olusegun Obasanjo should be ready to clear his name of any allegation levelled against him.

The governor also asked the ex-President to stop raising alarm on plot to arrest him by the Federal Government.

He said: “Nigerians are being humiliated every day by President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime which he (Obasanjo) helped to enthrone.” “Some of us have gone through trials before and we are not afraid of trials even today.” The governor, who insisted that Obasanjo deserves whatever humiliation he was getting from President Buhari, said “the President can go ahead and arrest the ex-President if he desires but should remember that what goes around comes around.” “He won’t be President forever too.

After all, they have been intimidating and humiliating former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife,” Fayose said.

The governor referred to Page 96 of Obasanjo’s book, “My Watch,” where he wrote “I prefer him (Buhari) to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation,” noting that “since the ex-President himself said he preferred to be jailed by Buhari and worked for his enthronement, the President can hasten his arrest and imprisonment.

In a statement signed by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Fayose said:

“When other Nigerians were at the receiving end of President Buhari’s dictatorship, Obasanjo was going in and out of the Presidential Villa. “Where was he when Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd) was arrested and detained since 2015 despite court orders for his release? When over 1,000 members of the Nigeria’s Islamic Movement were killed in Zaria and their leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, arrested and dumped in detention since 2016 despite of court orders, what did Obasanjo do? “Where was Obasanjo when armed men of the DSS invaded the Ekiti State House Assembly and abducted one of its members? Did Obasanjo travel out of Nigeria when judges were being arrested in the night in a Gestapo manner?”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/obasanjo-must-follow-me-to-efcc-ekiti-state-governor-fayose/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by GavelSlam: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
As your mate or partner-in-crime abi?

grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Emmafe(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Has your P.A abi

Check my signature for phone deals

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by salbis(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Never a Fayose fan, but i can't help but to admire his guts.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Legolast: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by ambrosedmax(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Funny , Nigerians are wiser now.

Abeg me I dey sell woods for roofing and planks for decking jare.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Tonimagnificent: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mr Fayose if u eva want to progress in Nigeria don't involve OBJ in any of ur gibberish yarns.

OBJ ke!!!

Even d Devil is afraid of dat man.

just watch out fayose will suffer more now.

wat a pity

25 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Phenotech(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmn! Finger cross on how this will later unfold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Masama: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Baba Iyabo will not like this

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Over to OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Igbaba2: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
greatest clown of all time!

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by futuregovernor: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Buhari will be humiliated too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by EnglishUsa: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Obasanjo is untouchable, these money you people are sharing there is God oo, we are not coming for you now fayoshe, this is the season of people that doesn't have certificate. When they want to chase devil out he was busy searching for other angels that will go down with him, some even hide in the sea while some in the rock, so dear, Obasanjo will never go down well with you

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
GavelSlam:
As your mate or partner-in-crime abi?

grin
If not for the likes of Fayose and FEMI, the Yoruba race would have been sold to the Fulani for gold

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by blackgold90(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Obasanjo right now grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Franzinni: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
I like fayose and I have told him to stop smoking ekiti weed.... It is very potent and it brings bouts of delusional thoughts

You can all see where his thinking is going....

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by seanfer(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
I'm glad that by October 17 2018 We are not going to hear anything from Fayose again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by nonny400(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fayose this table you're trying to shake.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by ayourbamie: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lol, seems like this man is drowning already, he don dey piss for body already.

Oshoko, don't worry your case will be inconclusive, you nor dey go jail

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by exlink10(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lol

Just the rant of a defeated man.

Just prepare yourself Fayose.. EFCC awaits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by deboysben(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Peter the rock

Some thing tells me that Fayose will win federal government and EFCC. Let's watch

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Drag him along, mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by gaby(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
There are a lot of "Fayoses" on this forum. They get mouthy and insult their parents on here but in real life, they are the worst of Lilly livered cowards.

I wonder what Fayose needs Obasanjo's presence for even though I am not a party to any sort of score-settling using State powers, I'd advise this guy to go sort himself quietly.

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by dotcomnamename: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
This guy don realise sey his jail na sure banka, coupled with the fact that hi imunity is %99 to expire. You no run your mouth again?

Nothing last forever !!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by OMECP: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Supported grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by abbeyty(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fayose and expired weed are like 5&6

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by yarimo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Under the leadership of president BUHARI no place for lawlessness, FAYOSE you must be investigated you like it or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
deboysben:
Peter the rock

Some thing tells me that Fayose will win federal government and EFCC. Let's watch
My guy works there, he said magu no sabi anything. Them they rush to lose case

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by Auxtin85(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fayose don't be scared, APC won't rule forever, imagine Buhari in jail at 90. If that ancient of days never pass 90.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose by rhektor(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

If not for the likes of Fayose and FEMI, the Yoruba race would have been sold to the Fulani for gold

How do you mean? The richest man in the east just got a chieftain tittle danb....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

What else can make a man a slave?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / 5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.