Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (68047 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Gossiplover: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kayode Fayemi, governor-elect of Ekiti state, on Thursday led some members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the residence of Iyiola Omisore, Social Democratic Party (SDP) candidate in Osun state governorship election.

His visit comes 24 hours after that of Senate President Bukola Saraki.

The PDP and APC are wooing Omisore ahead of the governorship rerun scheduled for Thursday.

The rerun will hold in seven polling units across four local government areas — Orolu, Ife north, Ife south and Osogbo.

Ife is the stronghold of Omisore.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had declared Saturday’s election inconclusive.

Ademola Adeleke of the PDP had polled 254,699, while his closest challenger, Isiaka Oyetola of the APC had 254,345 votes.

With 128,049 votes, Omisore placed a distant third.

Although all the 48 political parties will partake in the exercise, the contest is between Adeleke and Oyetola.

While receiving Saraki on Monday, Omisore listed the conditions under which he would work for any of the two leading parties.

“I have given my programmes to both the APC and the PDP. My programme is like this; payment of salaries and pensions. Good governance is what is important to me,” he had told reporters after the meeting.

“Anyone between the two that will do that will get my support. I am passionate about Osun State and my interest is the welfare of the people of this state. I have told those sent to me. At the appropriate time, we will tell you where we are going.”

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-fayemi-leads-apc-chieftains-to-omisores-residence

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by somito121(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore the champion.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by somito121(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore the champion. The guy is in a real bargaining position.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by WisdomFlakes: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore must be really feeling sexy with himself right about now, being the all-of-a-sudden center of attention and all.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by sosanova: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
They are wasting their time
Ile Ife is for PDP
Ile ife is locked down for PDP---APC Zombies quote me
The deputy Governorship candidate for Adeleke is from Ile ife
The polling units where the elections will be conducted in ile ife is located in the ward of the deputy Governorship candidate for Adeleke

304 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by MARKETfund: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Truth is that APC thought they'll have it easy with Osun as they did in Ekiti in terms of rigging

If these heavy weights that defected from APC to PDP had done so before Ekiti election, they wouldn't have easily rigged themselves to victory
Believe it or not, these defectors gave PDP as it is constituted today some semblance Strength, agility and formidability.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by slimpoppa(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore don turn super star.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by bettercreature(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
somito121:
He will probably follow the highest bidder.APC should just borrow some money from Aisha Buhari to pay this man grin grin grin

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by osemoses1234(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nah him wan vote ni

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by frowland(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
If it is not your war, you join the side that is going to win.

26 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by zico530(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisero has become the man of the moment. I hope he doesn't consent to his request.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by alsudaes1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
somito121:
No be small

Be looking at both parties and assessing his options like

13 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by samzzycash(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Okay so this means he will be supporting PDP as APC made it clear they are not paying salaries.

9 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Olalan(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nigerian are shameless........, how can APC romance a man they label evil

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Koolking(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Done deal. It's about interest

Nigerian politicians are AGIP (Any Government in Power)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Ebimor96: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Oyetola will win Osun and there’s nothing anyone can do about it .
Bookmark this post . cheesy

grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by NobodyKnows(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oyetola will win Osun and there’s nothing anyone can do about it .
Bookmark this post . cheesy

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by SirAgbaletu(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Star of the moment

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Ebimor96: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Sharpshooota: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore should be wary right now

APc is not to be trusted

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
adeleke be like... #donedeal #pdpforosun

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by confistified(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
It all comes down to the highest bidder.... These politicians know themselves

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Barrysleek(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
The rejected stone has now become the chief cornerstone.
The next person to visit him is Davido

I will take all this visit serious when either APC or PDP candidates personally goes to negotiate with him.

11 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by hisexcellency34: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Join APC and all your corruption charges will be quashed

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Lipscomb(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore should go to apc without any consideration for pdp satanic party, for the sake of the people of osun pdp have nothing to offer no to dancing senator.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by Abbeyme: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Afobaje

Kingmaker

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
sad

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by gurunlocker: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dem Tinubu, Aregbesola no fit go because dem don tag am killer...
Omisore don turn beautiful new bride, I am sure he won't work for any party.
They will definitely forget him after winning....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by sanpipita(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
The prophet that said omisore will be winner of the osun election might be right after all, everyone is visiting him

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by maestroferdi: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
APC...Awon desparadoes!

7 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo by NobodyKnows(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olalan:
Nigerian are shameless........, how can APC romance a man they label evil
Story for the gods .

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.