Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Osun Election I Will Only Support PDP If They Meet This Conditions -omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election I Will Only Support PDP If They Meet This Conditions -omisore (1133 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election I Will Only Support PDP If They Meet This Conditions -omisore by Neatnewz: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Senator Iyiola Omisore, the candidate of the Social Democratic Party(SDP) in last Saturday’s election in Osun State, has declared his willingness to support the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Thursday’s rerun election if they met his conditions.

Saturday’s election was declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission on Sunday because the difference between the votes scored by the two leading parties, the PDP and the All Progressives Congress (APC), was lower than the number of votes cancelled.

PDP had 254,698 votes after the collation of results while APC had 254,345 votes. Omisore’s SDP scored 128,049 votes and fourth place went to Action Democratic Party, Moshood Adeoti who scored 49,742.

INEC has stated that the rerun will take place in the seven polling units that had voting cancelled. The polling units are in Orolu, Osogbo, Ife North and Ife South council areas.

Omisore became sought after by the two parties contesting the re-run elections because two of the polling units involved are in his stronghold.

Speaking during the visit of a PDP presidential aspirant, Senator Bukola Saraki, to his home in Ile-Ife on Monday, Omisore, who defected from the PDP after a disagreement over the party’s primary, said as a stakeholder in the state, he was always after a people-centred government.

Omisore said, “I have given my programmes to both the APC and the PDP. My programme is like this; payment of salaries and pensions. Good governance is what is important to me.

He added “Anyone between the two that....http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/09/osun-election-re-run-i-will-only.html
Re: Osun Election I Will Only Support PDP If They Meet This Conditions -omisore by Massdamm(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
APC for sure
Re: Osun Election I Will Only Support PDP If They Meet This Conditions -omisore by MarketingAce(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
PDP for sure

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election I Will Only Support PDP If They Meet This Conditions -omisore by StillX10(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
APC cannot meet such conditions

But PDP can

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election I Will Only Support PDP If They Meet This Conditions -omisore by Neatnewz: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Massdamm:
APC for sure
both part aren't sure but Omisore won't be daft to join APC or else dem no-go give am anytyn later like Oyinlola then

1 Like

Re: Osun Election I Will Only Support PDP If They Meet This Conditions -omisore by Neatnewz: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
MarketingAce:
PDP for sure
Gbayi Apc must not enter o

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election I Will Only Support PDP If They Meet This Conditions -omisore by Massdamm(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Neatnewz:
both part aren't sure but Omisore won't be daft to join APC or else dem no-go give am anytyn later like Oyinlola then
ahahah bro...

them will bargain first

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die / Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun / Chimamanda: How Atiku Helped Change My Life, Vote For Atiku (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.