Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows (13490 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by foyeks2001(f): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2018
We are already with PDP. My one vote will definitely goes to PDP come 2019.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Cmball(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Atikulate 2019. Check my signature

Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by dotcomnamename: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Lol
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by SimonMagau: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2018
tongue
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Spatta: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Return Your Adamawa to Slavery first NOT South west

everyone is just talking Trash especially known thieves like Bukola Saraki and Atiku
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Omoboricash(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku should br more concerned on returning the Northeast to PDP. There is no PDP presence here in Borno and Yobe sincerely
You've said it all. He should concentrate on his region first, if osun loss to pdp that doesn't mean the whole south west would go for PDP. The time of rigging has gone. 2007 election that was conducted by Maurice Iwu was the worst in the history of this country. Atiku should stop bragging . South west states are not in his pocket that he can control. Why did he not make the same statememt during Ekiti election. Bunch of chest beater
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by bolaji2020(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku should br more concerned on returning the Northeast to PDP. There is no PDP presence here in Borno and Yobe sincerely
what about his state Adamawa
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Omoboricash(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Hold on...Atiku mist think because people in Osun are upset with APC means Yorubas love PDP. grin

This guy is setting PDP up for another failure in SW.
He should have said the same thing 2 months ago. Pdp was beaten hands down in Ekiti. He did not beat chest of returning south west to pdp. Era of Maurice Iwu where you guys write election result is over.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by excomarow(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2018
tuniski:

The worst of PDP is better than the best of buhari's apc.

Those Bunch of Criminals, PDPgiot that drain our resources to them self and coursing conflicts everywhere

Even your aspirants are all criminals

God forbid.

Buhari till 2023
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by EngineerOloye: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2018
tuniski:

The opposite of PDP is not Buhari. Please ask the people of Lagos State if they would prefer PDP governance. While you are at it, ask Ogun State people too. The Ekiti and Osun Gubers is pointing at something... people want good governance ... not "good" party! From my point of view, it appears APC government at least have a Blue print they are trying hard to follow and achieve while PDP wants to remain as the ruling party.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by omolajaone: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Senseless talk

Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by slapacha: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
why not start with the north you bloody criminal, you're enjoying my support because that lifeless dullard is not an option

This got me grin
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Aystarz: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2018
tuniski:
The both of you and your worthless parties should gerrarraria.
Pathetic jokers!
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by ipobarecriminals: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2018
undecided dem go retire u finally com 2019.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Ferdinandu(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2018
Last time I checked Adamawa was still under APC
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by uzohrome(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Atiku is the next president. Save this post.... Saraki and mark will deliver north central to him, kwakwanso and tanbuwa will pull good votes for him too. Buhari is a gonner.... Sariki returns and continue as Senate president after election. Great job for PDP
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by desgiezd(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Atiku is suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by TemmyT002(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2018
All these vowing.
Nawa o.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Princewell2012(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2018
zico530:
Obasanjo will be looking at him like shocked

Who is obasanjo When I was typing his name my auto correct brought Obama.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by xalif: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2018
BE A VIDEO EDITING EXPERT. 100% PRACTICAL VIDEO EDITING TRAINING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from VIDEO EDITING Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by bettercreature(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
He is probably talking about south-west Sudan grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by 13october: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-return-south-west-states-to-pdp-in-2019-atiku.html
ATIKU THAT CAN NOT HANDLED NYAKO MURTALA (BABA MAI MANGORO) IN ADAMAWA IS HERE BOASTING OF SOUTH WEST A REGION. GO AND FACE MODU SHERIF IN NORTH EAST BEFORE BOASTING OF WEST.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Princewell2012(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2018
adioolayi:
It's not your fault Atiku, I will also bask in the euphoria of Osun near victory if I were you. That being said, APC will never lose this rare golden second chance..If it were to be PDP in power, I wont expect them to lose given a second chance too.
So, Atiku....let's see how serious you are, starting from Osun tomorrow.
But for me, APC will fight dirty and win dirty...PDP can approach tribunal afterwards.

But PDP shouldn't have allowed that so called rerun in the first place. Otherwise if they loose there is going to be a serious problem. It is obvious that APC would not accept it.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2018
Ok

Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by abbasajao(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2018
In what capacity will you be doibg that sir?
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Oponel1962: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Back Egypt ? No way.
By the way is he from there?
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by Omoboricash(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2018
id911:

Atiku didn't say anything like that. We should learn to read the body of the message instead of only reading fake headlines from the useless media that want to set the country on fire
For the clarification of the statement, go to paragraph five of the write up , he said recalling when he was VP in 2003, he and PDP leaders worked to capture south west. He appeal to pdp in oyo to work together so that they can capture south west
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by tuniski: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
EngineerOloye:
The opposite of PDP is not Buhari. Please ask the people of Lagos State if they would prefer PDP governance. While you are at it, ask Ogun State people too. The Ekiti and Osun Gubers is pointing at something... people want good governance ... not "good" party! From my point of view, it appears APC government at least have a Blue print they are trying hard to follow and achieve while PDP wants to remain as the ruling party.
Even a goat will do well in Lagos. From time immemorial Lagos has always out performed the rest for obvious reasons.

Why not take Yobe, Borno,zamfara,kogi,Niger,Kebbi and the rest disastrous apc states in comparison, why?

Pdp is by far better than apc nationally!
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by emmasege: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
deomelo:

lol @ typical ipob rubbish..
The truth and nothing but the truth> Before you start vomitting IPOB rants, let me quickly inform you that I'm not. I'm O'odua who is not under the influence of Thief.nubu's jazz.
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by OCTAVO: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Is this your mission sir? Are you okay at all? angry
Re: 'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows by haffaze777(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Atiku Ogun kee u there omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Candidates Rush To Submit Asset Declaration Certificates / Bayelsa, Kogi Elections: INEC Uncovers Underage Governorship Candidates / WACOT To Manage, Operate 32-metric Tons Imota Rice Mill For Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.