Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. (3045 Views)

Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / 2023 Not Business As Usual, We’ve Learnt Our Lessons — Northern Elders / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by BonkoINC: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see what our dear NTA did o.

1 Like

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by Nbote(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hahahahah... Their picture quality has always been a national embarassment na. Apart from d fact dat d image isn't dat of Ngige, abeg which one is Ministry of Eployment again? NTA and Union bank have one thing in common

ikennamadu1:

bia don't ever call my bank. we are better than you and ur generations

U are either a cleaner, security or IT student but I'm trying to understand how a soil scientist is claiming "we" with a bank

10 Likes

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by marshalldgreat(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Imagine... What a national disgrace

1 Like

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by fotadmowmend(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
International disgrace

1 Like

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by spartan117(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Obama don suffer grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by emeijeh(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Old gist

1 Like

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by slimfit1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
And spell check is just right in your face or double check. Its can happen to anyone sha.
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by RevenGeMission: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, it's sensible to blame NTA as whole , not the employee at the console

Very sensible
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by Gudiza(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
lol...no be photoshop?
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by shreder(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2018
NTA is d reason I make sure my Gotv subscription neva ends,so I dont hv to b stuck wit watchin it.The sound alone is enuff to incite violence

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by tizzdi(m): 1:27am On Sep 26, 2018
NTA AND BUBU NEED TO BE SENT PACKING TO DAURA COME 2019..they are both okd and outdated angry angry

1 Like

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by odogwunaija(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Who still watches NTA when we have Channels TV, TVC news, AIT not to mention Aljazeera, BBC and co

2 Likes

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by horlabiyi(m): 4:44am On Sep 26, 2018
Minister of "eployment"
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by ikennamadu1(m): 5:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Nbote:
Hahahahah... Their picture quality has always been a national embarassment na. Apart from d fact dat d image isn't dat of Ngige, abeg which one is Ministry of Emplyment again? NTA and Union bank have one thing in common

bia don't ever call my bank. we are better than you and ur generations
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by Dandsome: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Nbote:
Hahahahah... Their picture quality has always been a national embarassment na. Apart from d fact dat d image isn't dat of Ngige, abeg which one is Ministry of Emplyment again? NTA and Union bank have one thing in common

Not only did they get the picture and the post wrong, they also couldn't even spell correctly. That is minister of EPLOYMENT?
What happened to the letter "M" in employment?

2 Likes

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by Almaiga: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2018
The color on the screen when watching the NTA, always crack's me up. No matter the quarlity of your TV set, NTA will always makes the pictures looks odd.grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by blackpanda: 5:44am On Sep 26, 2018
tizzdi:
NTA AND BUBU NEED TO BE SENT PACKING TO DAURA COME 2019..they are both okd and outdated angry angry

You wailers seriously need deliverance. Wetin concern buhari here now Mtschewww
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by bjt(m): 5:48am On Sep 26, 2018
Who watches NTA undecided undecided
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by wristbangle: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2018
I feel sometimes NTA deliberately do this to express their annoyance towards ineptitude and total avoidance of the government in media sector.

1 Like

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by ikennamadu1(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Nbote:
Hahahahah... Their picture quality has always been a national embarassment na. Apart from d fact dat d image isn't dat of Ngige, abeg which one is Ministry of Eployment again? NTA and Union bank have one thing in common

U are either a cleaner, security or IT student but I'm tryino understand how a soil scientist is claiming "we" with a bank

see why poverty Will never elude you... my colleague is an engineer.... yet u think u have sense.... haha.. unemployed nonentity
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by DonCorleons: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2018
Almaiga:
The color on the screen when watching the NTA, always crack's me up. No matter the quarlity of your TV set, NTA will always makes the pictures looks odd.grin grin
so a zombie can still make sense

Wow
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2018
Nbote:
Hahahahah... Their picture quality has always been a national embarassment na.
what do you think can make picture quality better? Among other things, Let's consider camera. Being an FG funded TV station, How do you think they can get HDV cameras for better picture quality?

NTA, Radio Nigeria, Voice of Nigeria etc
are among federal government’s establishments that are poorly funded.

If you hear how these media houses suffer to be on air, you will appreciate them.

In some cases staff contribute their personal money to buy some critical equipment.

Let's not start please, its heart-breaking.
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by Almaiga: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2018
DonCorleons:
so a zombie can still make sense

Wow

Does this look like Bia.fraud gossip?

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by lordraiden(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Lmao,na dumb ppl dey work there
Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by saaron(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Nbote:

U are either a cleaner, security or IT student but I'm trying to understand how a soil scientist is claiming "we" with a bank
Nigeria, NTA, and Nigerian airways share a lot in common. All are manned by incompetent people. NTA and Nigerian airways are graphic representation of Nigeria's FAILED FEEDING BOTTLE SYSTEM OF GOVT.

1 Like

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by saaron(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2018
odogwunaija:
Who still watches NTA when we have Channels TV, TVC news, AIT not to mention Aljazeera, BBC and co
I wonder. I can't remember the last time I watched that useless station. NTA is not a Tv station. It is a shrine.

1 Like

Re: NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. by OCTAVO: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Meet The APC Senator -Elect Who Replaces Ben Murray-Bruce / No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys ₦500 Million Cars For Lawmakers / Ipob Members Commissions dilapidated Obodo Ukwu Road In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.