Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I’ll Return South West States To PDP In 2019 – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Return South West States To PDP In 2019 – Atiku (327 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Return South West States To PDP In 2019 – Atiku by agwom(m): 4:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday vowed to return the South West states to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) if elected president in the forthcoming general elections in 2019.

Atiku, a presidential aspirant of the PDP, made this promise when he visited members and delegates of Oyo state ahead of the forthcoming presidential primary election of the party.

The former Vice President was welcomed to the Oke-Ado PDP state secretariat by the two gubernatorial aspirants of the party, Mr. Seyi Makinde and Senator Ayo Adeseun, a former Deputy governor, Alhaji Azeem Gbolarumi, Elder Wole Oyelese, Alhaja Bose Adedibu, Senator Kamoru Adedibu and Dr. Saka Balogun.

Other bigwigs that welcomed Atiku were Chief Robert Koleoso, Senator Hosea Ayoola Agboola, Chief Jacob Adetoro, Taiwo Oluyemi, Muraina Ajibola and the State Secretary, Alhaji Wasiu Adeleke.

Recalling how he worked with others as the Vice President in 2003 to take over all the South West states with the exception of Lagos from the Alliance for Democracy (AD), Atiku assured the zone of greater participation in the PDP government at the centre.

He then urged members of the party to put their differences aside and forge ahead in unity for the party to win Oyo state in the next general election.

Atiku who was accompanied by his Director General of his campaign, Otunba Gbenga Daniel further urged members of the party to work for the interest of the party at all times for them to reclaim the state and the federal government.

Atiku while speaking further described Oyo state as the political headquarters of the South West region which should not be toyed with.

He said, “Oyo is the political headquarters of South West. The people of Oyo state, so let us work together. Let us work for the unity of the party; by the grace of God, we will have PDP in government in 2019 in Oyo state and Nigeria.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-return-south-west-states-to-pdp-in-2019-atiku.html
Re: I’ll Return South West States To PDP In 2019 – Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 4:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Anything will be better than the DAURA DUNCE!
All the best sir. . . . With PDP! kiss
You have always been the MOST straightforward and civil.

OBJ ruined PDP. . . You really had no means of checkmating him.

You should never have left PDP.
APC is WORSE than PDP.

Good luck with your PDP!
If you had succeeded OBJ. . . . Nigeria would have gone far by now. Instead, Nigeria is 100 years back in time with a WAEC-LESS DULLARD!

Twa! cry

1 Like

Re: I’ll Return South West States To PDP In 2019 – Atiku by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 26, 2018
weldone sir
Re: I’ll Return South West States To PDP In 2019 – Atiku by Born2Breed(f): 5:23am On Sep 26, 2018
agwom:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday vowed to return the South West states to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) if elected president in the forthcoming general elections in 2019.

Atiku, a presidential aspirant of the PDP, made this promise when he visited members and delegates of Oyo state ahead of the forthcoming presidential primary election of the party.

The former Vice President was welcomed to the Oke-Ado PDP state secretariat by the two gubernatorial aspirants of the party, Mr. Seyi Makinde and Senator Ayo Adeseun, a former Deputy governor, Alhaji Azeem Gbolarumi, Elder Wole Oyelese, Alhaja Bose Adedibu, Senator Kamoru Adedibu and Dr. Saka Balogun.

Other bigwigs that welcomed Atiku were Chief Robert Koleoso, Senator Hosea Ayoola Agboola, Chief Jacob Adetoro, Taiwo Oluyemi, Muraina Ajibola and the State Secretary, Alhaji Wasiu Adeleke.

Recalling how he worked with others as the Vice President in 2003 to take over all the South West states with the exception of Lagos from the Alliance for Democracy (AD), Atiku assured the zone of greater participation in the PDP government at the centre.

He then urged members of the party to put their differences aside and forge ahead in unity for the party to win Oyo state in the next general election.

Atiku who was accompanied by his Director General of his campaign, Otunba Gbenga Daniel further urged members of the party to work for the interest of the party at all times for them to reclaim the state and the federal government.

Atiku while speaking further described Oyo state as the political headquarters of the South West region which should not be toyed with.

He said, “Oyo is the political headquarters of South West. The people of Oyo state, so let us work together. Let us work for the unity of the party; by the grace of God, we will have PDP in government in 2019 in Oyo state and Nigeria.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-return-south-west-states-to-pdp-in-2019-atiku.html

Empty promises....
Re: I’ll Return South West States To PDP In 2019 – Atiku by Karlovich: 5:25am On Sep 26, 2018
First of all return the rotten vegetable back to daura

1 Like

Re: I’ll Return South West States To PDP In 2019 – Atiku by ndukaejime1994(m): 5:31am On Sep 26, 2018
We are not sure of what you (Atiku) will do because from your antecedents , people like you should be jailed. But what can we do? The Daura President PMB must go along side his midget followers; if you win the PDP primaries, we all have no other option but to support you because any living creature is better than Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu: When Performance Justifies Equity And Deserves Continuity (1) / Breaking: I’m Ready For Governorship Primaries – Ambode / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: FG Directs CCECC To Engage Nigerian Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.