Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos (1524 Views)

Biafrans To Retaliate The Closing Of Alaba International Market Within 72 Hours / Very Hot At Alaba Int. Market As Igbo Youths Chased Ifeanyi Uba Out Of Alaba, Th / What The Residents Of Alaba Market Did To Peter Obi And Jimiagbeje This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by ikorodureporta: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2018
As seen online...

Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by Readonee35L(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Oboi
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by majamajic(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2018
in terms of road construction, Ambode is very slow.
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by gbeseun(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Done worry,sanwo olu will do it after swearung in

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by Omololu001: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2018
majamajic:
in terms of road construction, Ambode is very slow.
he is very slow abi nothing is happening on road construction at all.

As big as ikorodu is,he is only constructing two roads,before he started construction of this two roads,there is hardly traffic,but if you see the kin traffic people face for this roads now eh,especially the agric road,is so fucking slow angry

He has totally abandoned all the inner roads as if people living there does not exist,yet during his campaign in ikorodu, he promised to focused on the inner roads.

Let him forget about votes from ikorodu during the direct primary election on Saturday, I've talked to a high ranking APC member and some elected APC member about it,he won't even get 5% vote from them.
One of ambode commissioner does not even have one single car before he became a commissioner, he has 5 cars now,none of them is below 2016 grin

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by fergie001: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2018
This road is the worst in all of Lagos state......
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by CilicMarin: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Ambode Till 2023. We will endure. tongue
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by Omololu001: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode Till 2023. We will endure. tongue
he will rule your state in the south east,you yeebos are known to vote for useless failures like ambode,we Yoruba's are not known for that grin
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by CilicMarin: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Omololu001:
he will rule your state in the south east,you yeebos are known to vote for useless failures like ambode,we Yoruba's are not known for that grin

We don't need another T.O Orji in our zone. We have had enough.

This is opportunity for the Yorubas to enjoy the kind of leaders, we have endured for the past 20 years in South East.

So Ambode Carry Go.
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by chukxie(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Nigeria! Lagos State is a microcosm of the ENTIRE Nigeria save for Abuja. Honestly, I don't know why good roads, constant and affordable power supply has become rocket science for Nigeria despite all the money Nigeria generates daily. Would it be fair to say Nigeria is cursed?
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by flowlessdot: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2018
Lagos is dirty, period
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by TundeBricklayer: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Omololu001:
CilicMarin:

We don't need another T.O Orji in our zone. We have had enough.

This is opportunity for the Yorubas to enjoy the kind of leaders, we have endured for the past 20 years in South East.

So Ambode Carry Go.

grin grin See how two afonjas are fighting themselves carrying Igbo for their coneheads grin grin If I may ask which other leader in southwest better than Dave of Ebonyi, Obiano of Anambra and Ifeanyi of Enugu Tell me the leaders performing outside Ambode

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by izombie(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2018
flowlessdot:
Lagos is dirty, period
dirty is an understatement. Lagos is rotten.
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by flowlessdot: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2018
izombie:
dirty is an understatement. Lagos is rotten.

Very rotten
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by Omololu001: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

grin grin See how two afonjas are fighting themselves carrying Igbo for their coneheads grin grin If I may ask which other leader in southwest better than Dave of Ebonyi, Obiano of Anambra and Ifeanyi of Enugu Tell me the leaders performing outside Ambode
what's my business with the useless south east,a place I don't have a single family member and I've never set my feet on the useless place and I'm not planing to do so anytime soon.

The thread you're commenting on is even about Yoruba land not Igbo land

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by GudluckIBB(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Ambode will not vote himself as a Governor seeing this road
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by TundeBricklayer: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Omololu001:
what's my business with the useless south east,a place I don't have a single family member and I've never set my feet on the useless place and I'm not planing to do so anytime soon.

The thread you're commenting on is even about Yoruba land not Igbo land
E-goat from backward enclave, we don't need skull miner in southeast
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by Omololu001: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

E-goat from backward enclave, we don't need skull miner in southeast
E-fool,so ikorodu is a backward enclave? No place in the south east is as develop as ikorodu dumb fool... Only a foolish south westerner will move down to the south east were people are running away from.
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by TundeBricklayer: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Omololu001:
E-fool,ikorodu is a backward enclave,no place in the south east is as develope as ikorodu dumb fool... Only a foolish south westerner will move down to the south east were people are running away from
Dumb, how will you access developments in east with your mud enclave when you don't know where River bridge is grin Otundo
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by Omololu001: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Dumb, how will you access developments in east with your mud enclave when you don't know where River bridge is grin Otundo
dumb fool there is no bridge called river bridge in Nigeria. There is no place in your useless hell hole that can stand ikorodu, useless Igbo fool.

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by TundeBricklayer: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Omololu001:
dumb fool there is bridge called river bridge in Nigeria. There is no place in your useless hell hole that can stand ikorodu, useless Igbo fool.
Anu, can you show pictures of Ikorodu, let me know the Ikorodu you are talking is different from the one I know grin cheesy
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by Omololu001: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Anu, can you show pictures of Ikorodu, let me know the Ikorodu you are talking is different from the one I know grin cheesy
fool,if you know ikorodu then you will know is far far better than the south east
Re: See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos by Ximonak: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2018
under bridge to Iyana Iba = dead zone.... traffic like hours

lakowe - Ajah since last week is like 4hrs journey because of that pit, yes it's no longer pothole.
The rain + bad roads is reducing the lifespan of people living in Lagos.

Amuwo Odofin
+ Oriade LGA is something else
Festac (just few roads are still ok)
but without repairs will become bad too
maza maza + First gate = no good roads
old Ojo down to Alajika = no good road
Alakija -CBN Estate - front of Navy Town = dead zone
anywhere around / inside Satellite Town = major route / Street = waterlogged = Dead zones.

From areas under Mile2 to Badagry is not part of Lagos govt. when it comes to just good roads/repairs but the are taxed, billed, levies etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland / Mass Decamping From PDP To APC In Ukanafun LGA, Akwa Ibom State / If You Think PDP Will Lose This Election, Watch This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.