Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (34386 Views)

Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore / Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by Billygee2u: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2018
19Ebisco:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has declared that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and its candidate, Ademola Adeleke, would still lose the rerun of the governorship election in Osun even if they get the support of the Social Democratic Party, SDP candidate, Iyiola Omisore.

APC said the opposition party was battling to get Omisore’s support because it was clear to them that Adeleke cannot win on the popular vote.

In a statement on Tuesday by the Director of Publicity, Research and Strategy of the APC in Osun State, Kunle Oyatomi, the party said Adeleke was the least educated and qualified candidate.

The statement reads, “They know that the PDP candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, can’t win on the popular votes.

“First, he is the least educated and qualified candidate Osun has ever raised in its history of the political contest.

“The fraud that brought him to this level (manipulation of card readers and purchase of PVC of ill-informed voters) that we are now discussing him as a potential governor, marks us as essentially an illiterate and backward democracy.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/osun-rerun-why-adeleke-cant-win.html
APC,I hate you evil party with passion
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by fof1: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2018
lilmonarch:
If we have to go back to our vomit (PDP), then this country is dead. Can't we all unite and vote for this small parties? Our mumu never do at ALL!!! undecided undecided

WHO AND YOU VOMIT THEM ,PLS? U ARE ON A VERY LONG THING OR THOSE DRUGS THAT GIVES U HALLUCINATIONS...
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by KoeChz(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2018
The numbers of accredited voters in the polling units has bn btw 35-45% Thurday shouldnt be different
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by fof1: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2018
19Ebisco:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has declared that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and its candidate, Ademola Adeleke, would still lose the rerun of the governorship election in Osun even if they get the support of the Social Democratic Party, SDP candidate, Iyiola Omisore.

APC said the opposition party was battling to get Omisore’s support because it was clear to them that Adeleke cannot win on the popular vote.

In a statement on Tuesday by the Director of Publicity, Research and Strategy of the APC in Osun State, Kunle Oyatomi, the party said Adeleke was the least educated and qualified candidate.

The statement reads, “They know that the PDP candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, can’t win on the popular votes.

“First, he is the least educated and qualified candidate Osun has ever raised in its history of the political contest.

“The fraud that brought him to this level (manipulation of card readers and purchase of PVC of ill-informed voters) that we are now discussing him as a potential governor, marks us as essentially an illiterate and backward democracy.”

HOW EDUCATED IS BUHARI AFTER SPENDING 40YEARS IN D MILITARY AND OVER 30YEARS IN POST MILITARY GIRAFFING WITH COWS... PLS GO AND SIT IN D GUTTER. UR CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY WILL NOT SUCCEEDED. HE WILL WIN OUTRIGHT AND GOVERN OSUN TO PROSPERITY.
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by Jaisman26(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2018
19Ebisco:

“First, he is the least educated and qualified candidate Osun has ever raised in its history of the political contest. Hey... Who else has read this portion of the post. These apc don't have shame at all.... Meanwhile some where in Nigeria something big is about to happen

Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Who education help? Funny how even the university graduates don’t know that in Nigeria and in most western democracies all you need to contest elections is a high school diploma.
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by Egbetayo(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2018
lilmonarch:
If we have to go back to our vomit (PDP), then this country is dead. Can't we all unite and vote for this small parties? Our mumu never do at ALL!!! undecided undecided
Good thinking. I also wonder why must it be PDP as alternative amid ninety registered parties?
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by AngelicBeing: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Emmafe:
All I need is VISA
tongue

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by bimgo: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2018
APC will not win again, era of political hegemony is over in Nigeria.
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by dazzlingd(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
saaron:
This is all I can say: A party that blatantly refused to pay workers hard earned salaries for almost two years only to start sending alerts 1-2 weeks before governorship election does not deserve to win election.

Are we to vote for party or personality.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by farem: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
saaron:
This is all I can say: A party that blatantly refused to pay workers hard earned salaries for almost two years only to start sending alerts 1-2 weeks before governorship election does not deserve to win election.
I think he is trying to learn from your mentor in ekiti who blatantly refused workers their hard earned entitlement but paid just 3k a day before the election. I Know u willingly suffer political memory loss .

Please note that the kangaroo additional budget passed still did consider the workers a bit.

Shior=
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by bluecircle470: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
saaron:

If that’s the case then you’re referring to both PDP and APC. I suggest SDP should take over
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by mosesdejaviano(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't know why people lie deliberately without their conscience pricking them.

Aregbe owed 34months half salary arrears which is 17 whole months.

One week to election he paid August salary and 4months half salary arrears from the 34months half salary arrears.

So the 4months half salary arrears he paid is just equivalent to 2months full salary.

Currently Aregbe is still owing 30 months half salary arrears which is equivalent to full 15 months salary.

And you still want us to vote for him and his stooge again. NEVER!!!

That is the current situation of the salaries he is owing now.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by tonex360: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
If they beat APC in the first run, then what gives them the impression with this total confidence declaring that PDP will not beat them in this second part. It means they have a plan and that plan is nothing but rigging if the otherwise happens. Nigerians are watching INEC.
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by Puzzypleazer: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emmaskill:
APC will surprise u tomorrow ad heaven will not fall..
surprise me by rigging?
man , i am a full supporter of apc because pdp spoilt this country. but that osun election is oure shit. when una see something , say it as it is.
i expected apc to rig this stuff even before results are announced but they bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by Tunedey0001(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Does of you that are educated where have you take us too
⬅️Backward
Let's try the adeleke an compare with our PhD political holders����
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by BunmiSkye: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
It is known to all that Adeleke is not the best candidate for Osun,in my opinion it is not valid nor is it stable to say because the present governorship has not done anything so far to be recognized for the development of osun state,i totally disagree....But if you all think they haven't been consistent so far,then you will understand the bitter ways of governorship in osun state.
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:
PDP cannot win Osun
They Cant Win But They Happen To Be In The Lead..Keep Lyin 2 Ur Head
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by deebrownneymar: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Just look at the rubbish this idiot is spewing
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by emmytoofa: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
APC most surely rig this re-run...... kudos to our lifeless president no be me talk am ooo.
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by emmytoofa: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
mosesdejaviano:

I don't know why people lie deliberately without their conscience pricking them.

Aregbe owed 34months half salary arrears which is 17 whole months.

One week to election he paid August salary and 4months half salary arrears from the 34months half salary arrears.

So the 4months half salary arrears he paid is just equivalent to 2months full salary.

Currently Aregbe is still owing 30 months half salary arrears which is equivalent to full 15 months salary.

And you still want us to vote for him and his stooge again. NEVER!!!

That is the current situation of the salaries he is owing now.
Osun people should shine their eyes.....lol
Re: Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC by Chigeorge2015(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Who's this idiot talking nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Nigerians Are Forgetful Of My Achievements - Buhari / Court Bars IGP From Arresting Oba Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.