Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa (25982 Views)

Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by adioolayi(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2018
maestroferdi:
The only news I want to hear is that Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke of the PDP has been declared the Governor-Elect for Osun State...

Any other turanci no concern me...
It will be more easier for camel to pass through the needle.
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by lasdas100(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2018
Thank God, you know the truth God bless you
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Owned: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin

Like For Chelsea

Share For Liverpool

Today

Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by maestroferdi: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2018
adioolayi:

It will be more easier for camel to pass through the needle.
But it was not easy for him to beat APC rigging machine in the first balloting?

Egbon mi use you head...
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by olajizz01(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Austindark:
If you like field bill gates as your candidate you will still lose.
Nigerians are tired of suffering because of APC full stop.
2019 will be worse for you people.
The guy is tell u the truth,I'm in Osun and lots of APC voted for PDP in my unit as a sign of protest because Tinubu was the one that imposed not even Aregbe,had it been APC chose people's choice from Osun west senatorial district,pdp will just forget leading becos apc will win with even wide margin,pdp was till wondering how they got these junk of votes because they never expect it.
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by lakesider(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2018
henrysam:
The one that had qualification. What did he do for the workers in osun.
Its not about qualifications. Its just about how to make people enjoy the dividend of democracy.
What qualification did buhari present to become a president.
The question is. Did adeleke meets the constitutional requirements to contest? If yes letvhim go for it.

See them....
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by FitnessHomme: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by olajizz01(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2018
This man is really telling the world what happened in Osun,Tinubu was warned about the imposition, even Aregbe and their party lead here told him the truth, but he felt invincible,now APC members votes against them.
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by otunde527: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2018
he will still win it

nothing like lead now and loose later
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Amdoyin(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
maestroferdi:
The only news I want to hear is that Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke of the PDP has been declared the Governor-Elect for Osun State...

Any other turanci no concern me...
and you will get emergency fever by the time Oyetola is declared winner. Wait and see
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by ayokunlei(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Otunba2004:
I love your courage for saying the truth sir, may God bless you.
Amen.
Neyoor eventually said the truth recently concerning the Osun election too.
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
olajizz01:
The guy is tell u the truth,I'm in Osun and lots of APC voted for PDP in my unit as a sign of protest because Tinubu was the one that imposed not even Aregbe,had it been APC chose people's choice from Osun west senatorial district,pdp will just forget leading becos apc will win with even wide margin,pdp was till wondering how they got these junk of votes because they never expect it.
Baba what are you saying sef? In one breath, APC members voted for PDP in protest, then you turn around to say PDP " was "till" wondering how they got these junk votes" Stop hurting yasef, Osun is on lockdown for Adeleke!
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by Pecca: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
wetin I hear be say we are sliding back into recession if...
Re: Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa by olajizz01(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Baba what are you saying sef? In one breath, APC members voted for PDP in protest, then you turn around to say PDP " was "till" wondering how they got these junk votes" Stop hurting yasef, Osun is on lockdown for Adeleke!
OK,tell me your own story, you see,PDP never win my unit past a decade ago,so I know what I'm saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Compiles Members’ List Killed During Osun Poll / Court Orders Forfeiture Of N131m, Hotels, Houses Stolen From Ministry Of Power / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.