Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (42339 Views)

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) / Tinubu Thanks APC Delegates, Buhari, Party Leaders, Says 'We Must Keep PDP Out / Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by moneypussyweed(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
OBku4:

Oga, u no get sense. So to you, tinubu is just an ex-governor
Do you know the power that a sitting governor commands? Ambode looks helpless/powerless which suppose not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by TrueNigerian300: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
omonla10:
I'm not a politician and I don't care who's elected. But If u drive on Lagos roads daily, u won't wish for this guys reelection.. From. Lagos-abeokuta to apapa-oshodi to Lagos badagry. He's spending billions building bridges, yet could not do basic repairs before starting his huge projects. I dey swear for am everytime I visit my mechanic due to shocks and suspension issues.

Dude God bless for stating the obvious. A police officer gave me a ride yesterday and we got talking and discussed lagos situation. The question I asked him - what can you say about Fashola's Lagos Vs Ambode's? He said, "why you go dey compare Fashola and Ambode na. Fashola na excellent na." I was surprised to hear this from him I thought I was the only one that believe Fashola is an exceptional and excellent leader.

At this stage of our development the best most citizens can get from the government is infrastructural development particularly roads. As this would make life easier for them. We are not talking about social welfare oooo as we know we do not have the money yet. No unemployed graduate is asking for salary from you or foods or shelter. But the little things you can do you refuse to do it even when the plan is there to follow. He refused to follow Fashola's plans for reasons best known to him. There is no perfect plan anywhere and good one can be made better.

I have been avoiding that Badagry road since last week that road is no longer a road again. Those who live there and ply that road everyday I respect them. How do you guys do it? I am yet to figure out any tangible thing he has done. If anyone can tell me I will like to know please.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by freshvine(f): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think all Southern states should be governed by Muslims so we can have a stable south. Muslims are better leaders than we Christians.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by TrueNigerian300: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
freshbillz15:

The guy was just operating without carrying party members along ,he award contracts to his relative

If you are correct with this now I see why there is substandard projects all over the place. Constructing road that can not last 5 years. That guy is a scammer!!!
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Ajibel(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
labiola:
Anytime I read the comments here about Ambode second term issue and the Tinubu factor, I feel sorry for the youths of this country. What has been the Tinubu offence in supporting the direct primary for Lagos state? Where were you when Tinubu supported Ambode against Fashola anointed candidate? Is 2nd term an automatic ticket for a sitting Govnor? A lot of us are clamouring for no more " baba sope"(imposition) , we are the one again abusing Tinubu for not anointing Ambode for 2nd term. Honestly, we should rather commend him for listen to the voice of the people. A lot of us hate Tinubu for know reason, I remember someone called on a radio station about this Ambode second term and the guy was abusing Tinubu for not supporting Ambode, the next thing I heard was that though he was not going to vote Ambode because he was a PDP member. If so, why abusing Tinubu for no reason. I will recommend that some of us should go and read Muiz Banire's interview.

I have shared the interview. I searched for it after seeing your comment

https://www.nairaland.com/4755448/muiz-banires-take-why-ambode
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by maasoap(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:
This man has little balls. A siting governor taking orders from an Ex-governor is quiet unbelievable.

What kind of balls would you expect him to have that could possibly give him upper hand against the so called "Ex-governor"? Tinubu made him. Late Lawal of Kwara state tried it against Saraki senior, we knew the outcome. It goes beyond being a "sitting governor".
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by LANDLORD72: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think all Southern states should be governed by Muslims so we can have a stable south. Muslims are better leaders than we Christians.

Born Against christian, What is your defense in this your comment ?How do you justify that Muslim are better than christian in leadership position
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by harley88(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:

What's this one saying
When did Religion become a criteria for leadership
Better go for deliverance
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:

Do you know the power that a sitting governor commands? Ambode looks helpless/powerless which suppose not.

Lol. You need to build your own support base first. And that requires time and patience which Ambode doesn't have.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by WetinConsignMe: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Johnpaul01:
Good man. If you don't win just ditch them and join another party as Tinubu did to AD, we will still vote you

You and who will vote? No b me and you o.

The truth is, Ambode is a FAILURE!!
Be honest, is Lagos better, cleaner now than when he came in?

Sub standard projects, poor quality jobs by thieving contractors, bloated figures, negligence, arrogance, defiance, dirtiness, sheepishly trying to copy New York.........its endless

And don't forget sacking and throwing a priest out of his residence the next day because his wife had to stand in line like everyone else.

And APAPA WHARF area

Ambode is a failure. Ambode is a scam!!
#AmbodeMustGo!!
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Kdon2: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:

You are not a christian then you are a confused soul!
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by rock003: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:
This man has little balls. A siting governor taking orders from an Ex-governor is quiet unbelievable.

That's what godfatherism is doing to Nigerian politics. Go to kwara State; the story is the same.

Ambode is governor, but Tinubu controls all the party big wigs, LG chairmen and even the house of assembly members.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by AlhajaChinyere: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
statusquoante:
Tinubu's political end is near.

Yes o, in Anambra and Enugu State. Foreign entities making noise!
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by SuperStriker: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Johnpaul01:
Good man. If you don't win just ditch them and join another party as Tinubu did to AD, we will still vote you

Who is we Ambode is a disaster and should be thrown out. Just look at what Lagos has become?
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by muffyt05: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:

So,now you think you're smarter than or know better than Ambode shey? Guy, everything nor be by gragra.
Ambode knows he's fighting a war he cannot win because the concept of direct primary is such that the party delegates(card carrying members) from all the various L.G.A's are the ones to vote in this type of election and as it stands, Ambode has lost a lot of goodwil with them. Also, since the powers that be,(I believe you know who) controls the affairs of the party structure in the state, your guess is as good as mine as to where there allegiance will be. Except there's a last minute change of plans, Ambode's as good as gone because he can never win that primary. Have you not asked yourself why local government chairmen would have the effontry to challenge a sitting governor if not that they have a strong political backing?
Another option open to him is to quickly decamp to P.D.P after the primaries and if he's able to clinch their ticket,I'm almost 60% sure he'll get sympathy votes from Lagosians as he's loved by majority of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by rock003: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:

The same way Abdul Fatah Ahmed of kwara State or bukola saraki or yahaya bello is a better leader?

So, you muslims are so desperate to the extent of pretending to be Christians? Why the desperation?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by AlhajaChinyere: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ambode should grow 'balls' like Ojukwu, who led 3million cocoyam-heads to their early grave.

Ambode oya grow 'ojukwu' balls na and watch your career BURIED. Na 'no winner no vanquished' you go chop last.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by rock003: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
landmark86:
I don't no ambode's problem abeg
Is it a must you go for second term?
If you truly no u have done best for the state take ur leave and let ur gud did speak for you.
Many still talk about Pa Awolowo more than Shagari till date despite him not winning presidential election.

What a dumb senseless comment?

Shagari was removed from office while serving a second term in office.

Chai. Some people on this forum are just annoying idiots.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Buharimustgo: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:

The guy is a baby
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by j1mmy: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
slowpoke, he should not be using state resources for his elections, his campaign manager should be working for his politics not taxpayers commissioner of information.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by blackboy2star(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
That means you're following the news.. Akiolu and the rest dan beg jagaban tire

emerged01:
What still baffles me is that the King Akiolu has not said anything as his boy is about to... The same group of people him wan push inside lagoon are the ones supporting him. This life sha!
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Basic123: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
I am a Muslim and you are sounding stupid like an IPOB terrorist
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by AlhajaChinyere: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
rock003:

What a dumb senseless comment?

Shagari was removed from office while serving a second term in office.

Chai. Some people on this forum are just annoying idiots.

You are ten times more annoying and Lagos is not your state on top.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by rock003: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

You are ten times more annoying and Lagos is not your state on top.

Dispute my comment with facts and stop uttering rubbish.

He should bow out because he has done well? What a mentally deficient manner of reasoning.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by aigboeben(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:
You are not born again! Truthfully, leaders should be voted on account of competence and not religious prejudice
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Dozzybest(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=landmark86 post=71546581][b]I don't no ambode's problem abeg
Is it a must you go for second term?
If you truly no u have done best for the state take ur leave and let ur gud did speak for you.
Many still talk about Pa Awolowo more than Shagari till date despite him not winning presidential election.

Nonsense
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Amdoyin(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
kolnel:
Sounds like a farewell message
He’s just clinging to last hope
He must feel terribly lonely now
I pity him
I pity him too

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:

He needs to choose his battles wisely. Ambode doesn’t even have up to the following or performance of fashola so what is he really going to do. Loyalty has its rewards.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
GoTV:

Be like say you dey craze for head.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by kennys: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
SpearHead:
Good ..even if you lose, lose honourably instead of been disgraced by the brown teeth Tinubu. Still, clinch another party ticket and see real lagosians vote for you to continue your good works. God is not asleep and this very mountain shall fall... Amby my man

Yeah! You are right bro. Because Tinubu was not getting the usual free doe...Ambo we are behind you.
Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by deomelo: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
moneypussyweed:

Lagosians don't want godfatherim, automatic tickets, and impositions, but Nnewi and Abakaliki Igbos are saying imposition, godfatherism and automatic tickets must continue in Lagos state.

Why are village Igbos where good governance to them means borehole and keke ambulance so corrupt and backward?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries by kennys: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
wonuks:
Good one. Ambode all the way. If you need a clean website design without advance payment pls check my signature

Yeah! Ambode all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tam David-West Dies At 83 / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency / Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.