Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Hairstyle And Haircut Ideas For Men And Boys - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hairstyle And Haircut Ideas For Men And Boys (9334 Views)

Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This / My Head/scalp Pains After Haircut / Amazing Natural Infection Supplements For Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairstyle And Haircut Ideas For Men And Boys by instrumentalstv: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello,

I just created an android app for Nigerian Men to Get Trendy Hairstyle and Haircut Ideas.

Kindly Download at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=naija.hairstyles.men.blackhaircuts

Re: Hairstyle And Haircut Ideas For Men And Boys by cooldipo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice but those of us with bald head needs style too grin grin grin
Re: Hairstyle And Haircut Ideas For Men And Boys by instrumentalstv: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
cooldipo:
Nice but those of us with bald head needs style too grin grin grin

lol, it would be added in the next update
Re: Hairstyle And Haircut Ideas For Men And Boys by zhenpingcha: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
These hairstyles look great, I know that not all stylists can do such hairstyles, only if they are real professionals. It's amazing that a hairstyle can change a person's image and he will look different. I also think that a beautiful hairstyle and stylish clothes are all that a man needs to look great. While a woman should spend more effort to create a beautiful look. By the way, if I want to change my hairstyle, I look at famous hairstyle images, choose several options and show them to my stylist. Then he advises which of these hairstyles will suit me best.

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Taller / Auxiliary Nurses Training / Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.