Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter (26092 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Osun Electorate Selling Votes After Eating Agbado And Cassava / Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke / Ogun 2019: 34-year-old Governorship Candidate Tasks Electorate On Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2018

undecided

Deji is just doing everything to be relevant in the polity

Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by obailala(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jesus Christ! This election 2moro would be the most absurdly monetized election in Nigeria's history.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by edupedia: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
God bless Deji

...who cares?...every attention-seeker is a hero to PDP miscreants and pigs...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joylove2324:
PDP media aide Deji Adeyanju seen wooing osun electorates on twitter ahead of osun state gubernatorial rerun election.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1044991461090095104

How's this wooing?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
otunde527:
Barawos

Check my siggy to get your rmb @ 48/rmb.Available while stock last
wow
Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by DEmejioba1: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
nelronaldo:
This is not wooing. It is appreciating them.
He didn't say vote for us on Thursday. He is saying thank you for Saturday. I am sure even those living where rerun won't take place will get the card
and that was exactly what Apc did in Ekiti that PDP termed as vote buying,they appreciate after they seen that u voted for them
Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by nelronaldo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
DEmejioba1:
and that was exactly what Apc did in Ekiti that PDP termed as vote buying,they appreciate after they seen that u voted for them
I don't understand this voting for them. Deji said for defending the people's mandate which i want to believe means for protecting the people's votes from being manipulated. Voting and protecting your votes are two different things.

I might be wrong but that's my understanding.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by SirLakes: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Where did you see him telling the electorates to vote PDP... For recharge cards...

Zombies are pathetic things

Even the dead know he is affiliated to PDP

Common sense my friend undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by unitysheart(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Awonla:
iPhone 5s 16gb for sale still neat but has a little crack at the top right corner and it does not affect the screen. Call/Whatsapp 09030818219.

How much
Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by Cyrealmusic(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by coluka: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

A thank you gift from Satan will definitely land the recipient(s) in HELL because the giver belongs there.
He is now satan and belongs in hell because he supports a different political party from the one you do? The way some of you think is unbelievable
Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by rhektor(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Minjim:

Don't mind Zombies

Its only when Apc do it we can say it's wooing

That Zombie right now

Re: Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter by jumpandpas(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
coluka:

He is now satan and belongs in hell because he supports a different political party from the one you do? The way some of you think is unbelievable

Me support politicians or part?

God forbid.

If PDP should be removed from Ekiti for not paying workers why will you want APC to remain in Osun?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / 100 Thugs Invade NLC Office In Kaduna / Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.