Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (49002 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Dear FFK, you are from Ile-Ife just like Omisore. How come nobody is seeking your support to win the rerun election?
Are you so irrelevant that your support can't be sought to win just two polling units in your hometown?

FFK must be the most useless politician in history. He's only good at making noise on social media.

Epic.

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by elmodee7(m): 3:56am On Sep 27, 2018
benben1000:

NEVER YOU EVER TRUST AN AFONJA OR TAKE THEIR MESSAGE ON FACE VALUE. AWOLOWO PULLED THE SAME CRAP ON OJUKWU!

AFONJA AND BETRAYAL ARE LIKE 5 AND 6

u have been certified stupid. ipob pigs talking about betrayal. ojukwu betrayed
his Igbos pigs by bolting during the civil war, your idiotic pigs of briafia leader betrayed your by bolting like a mad Dog during python dance. Igbos and stupidity are 5&6. idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by hesilo(m): 4:34am On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
Shame should be for Fani Kayode, for failing to deliver his polling booth to the PDP last Saturday.

But trust the independent pigs of Biafra, they will soon be here to eulogize their God of cocaine.

Useless pigs
So wetin come bring idiotic pigs to this matter now?... You Yorubas truly are the ones who made Nigeria a mess. You would obviously know what to do and how to do it, yet ignore to feel miserable and blame igbos. I usually dont do this but it's hight time we stopped being stupid and facing our problems.
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Cyrealmusic(m): 5:00am On Sep 27, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by omooba969(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
u don confess wetin dey hungry u...cow

Wetin dey hungry me? grin
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by omooba969(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2018
hesilo:

So wetin come bring idiotic pigs to this matter now?... You Yorubas truly are the ones who made Nigeria a mess. You would obviously know what to do and how to do it, yet ignore to feel miserable and blame igbos. I usually dont do this but it's hight time we stopped being stupid and facing our problems.

How u take know say the guy na yorùbá?undecided

I taya 4 u o..cool
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Printerscanner: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2018
adem30:
The stupid FFK that can not even come out to vote

He doesn't have a borers card. The registering system rejects idiots and nincompoops.

1 Like

Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by Koralords: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2018
For all those online warriors who take ffk serious ..he is from the same Ife as omisore why does he have to beg omisore to support his party this guy have no electoral value what's so ever have said this several times and when I see people going to visit him and seek for his support I laugh
Re: ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC by nwatthu(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2018
u spoke my mind, i support u on this
Olanireti:
Obviously Omisore has been cajoled by fake promises of APC. Buhari sent Fayemi to him to decieve him with a promise of ministerial position, unfortunately for him, he ll be used and dumped.

It's too late for him anyway. Osun state people prefer Adeleke, APC and Omisore will
be put to shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.