Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. (3415 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by Neatnewz: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
OMISORE'S SUPPORTERS REVOLTS, SAYS THEY ARE NOT GOING TO APC.

It was a joyous moment for the supporters of Omisore when the news broke that he (Omisore) would be working for the PDP to rescue the state from the hands of the wicked ones. He said it emphatically during his meeting with the Senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki that "it will be a great disservice for me to pitch my tent with APC at this critical time" he declared.

Now that Otunba Omisore has agreed to work for APC in tomorrow's re-run election, his supporters have vowed never to go with him as they are ready to dismantle his structure all over the state and work for their former party, the PDP.

With this singular act of Omisore, he must have betrayed the...[258 more words ]...http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/09/just-in-omisore-supporters-revolts-says.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by Neatnewz: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by amaniro: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore could have formed hard to get. It shows he lacks integrity ..

9 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
The people have spoken ...

7 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by tigerclaws: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
tomorrow will tell

2 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by Neatnewz: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Foolish politicians, only fighting for selfish interest... He dissapointed people and betray them alot

2 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by zlantanfan: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
How were you guys able to sample the opinions of these supporters

3 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by Hotfreeze: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
zlantanfan:

They measured it in beer parlours in Abakaliki

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
The way yeebos carry election matter happening in the South west for head like Gala, Na wa ooo..You will find them on Lagos Apc primaries thread , Osun election thread.. .Dont they have elections coming up in the South East? Why are they more concerned about what's happening in the South west?

8 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by statusquoante: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
As expected... cool
This is beyond Omisore.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by Hotfreeze: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
amaniro:
[s]Omisore could have formed hard to get. It shows he lacks integrity[/s]

Coming from a person from Abia state of all states. Joke's on you.

8 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by Buterflyle0: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hahahaha I am in Osun now and I can tell you that this OP ranks top ten fake news list.

Omisores supporters are solidly behind him. He held a physical live talk with them earlier today and it was a festive occassion.

Oyetola, Omisore and now Adeoti with all their supporters are on board

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by Hotfreeze: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:
The way yeebos carry election matter happening in the South west for head like Gala, Na wa ooo..You will find them on Lagos Apc primaries thread , Osun election thread.. .Dont they have elections coming up in the South East? Why are they more concerned about what's happening in the South west?

The South West is Heaven for Igbos. Whatever happens in the SW affects their future.

11 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by amaniro: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Coming from a person from Abia state of all states. Joke's on you.
am I abia?
is abia I?

1 Like

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by everozone: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
You claim that Nigeria is one but when the Igbos talk about politics in other parts of the country you ask them to mind their businesses in the South east.Allow the Igbos to go and have their own country and you will never see them talk about your shithole country again.

4 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by Hotfreeze: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
amaniro:

am I abia?

is abia I?

Ask me again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by GavelSlam: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

They measured it in beer parlours in Abakaliki

grin
Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by centoke30(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hahahaha I am in Osun now and I can tell you that this OP ranks top ten fake news list.

Omisores supporters are solidly behind him. He held a physical live talk with them earlier today and it was a festive occassion.

Any news from you is as fake as uncle bubu

2 Likes

Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by naijacentric(m): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Its obvious adeleke would win
Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by BrandHakim(m): 4:45am On Sep 27, 2018
zlantanfan:

Abi Now

Pdp sheeps
They are as inseparable with deceit and unverifiable rants as their mentors

grin
Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by BrandHakim(m): 4:48am On Sep 27, 2018
naijacentric:
Its obvious adeleke would win

Yes on fb and nairaland
Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by BrandHakim(m): 4:51am On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:

The South West is Heaven for Igbos. Whatever happens in the SW affects their future.

cool see knock out

Correct
Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by BrandHakim(m): 4:55am On Sep 27, 2018
everozone:
You claim that Nigeria is one but when the Igbos talk about politics in other parts of the country you ask them to mind their businesses in the South east.Allow the Igbos to go and have their own country and you will never see them talk about your shithole country again.

We're one now eh ?? Eh
gringrin Choo
Re: Omisore's Supporters Revolts, Says They Are Not Going To Apc. by emmasege: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

And this will make the PDP's victory sweeter, God willing today.

(1) (Reply)

Empty Stadium As Pdp Flags Off Campaign In Lokoja / Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders / 2023: 260 Enugu Councillors Pledge To Deliver PDP In Their Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.