Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (55230 Views)

Desmond Elliot Rocks Agbada To John Dumelo’s Wedding (photos) / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by AntiWailer: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
gssdobi:
Pastor daughter, what happens to women should not wear men's clothes. Or that part is not in your family Bible ni?

And u no see where the same chapter talk about pastors wearing different combination of cloth materials ?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by peteruuu(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
gssdobi:
Pastor daughter, what happens to women should not wear men's clothes. Or that part is not in your family Bible ni?
They are compromisers! And they'll die like that and go to hell. Except they repent! And turn back to God.
No one can escape the judgements of God, except they repent.

God's wrath can't be nursed.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:

I am a shameless useless corrupt prostitute daughter of a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

kiss the truth
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beautiful young lady.

When you post YOUR picture on YOUR Instagram page and nonentities on Nairaland are hating, then you know you are on the right path.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Celsony: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
gaby:

Truly appalling...and we have a SAN for a VeePee sharing trader Moni..
That one na just figure head him be.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Glink2018(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
saasala:
The priorities of Nigerian youth has been misplaced.

The only things they talk about is Agbada, Wizkid, Davido, Linda's baby.

So much from the leaders of tomorrow.

Nonsense!

But do you care to be a celebrity despite the fact that you might be empty upstairs? Join the bandwagon...
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by saasala(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Glink2018:

But do you care to be a celebrity despite the fact that you might be empty upstairs? Join the bandwagon...

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Nature8(m): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2019
millionboi2:
I no know wetin thy do me with slim gals......anytime I site slim gals i be like

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert / Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Call Off Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.