Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (55229 Views)

Desmond Elliot Rocks Agbada To John Dumelo’s Wedding (photos) / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Newboss(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Were is Chimamanda now?
What for? angry

The girl liked the dress just like any other human with taste, and decided to rock it? angry

Do you have any problem with a lady deciding to wear what she wants to wear? angry

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by gaby(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Is her daddy still a pastor?

My dear....I no even understand sef...no mind me..

Did he de-pastor?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by gurunlocker: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
gssdobi:
Pastor daughter, what happens to women should not wear men's clothes. Or that part is not in your family Bible ni?

Attention seeker.

Will she be the first female to wear Agbada or male dress? or because she's a pastor daughter she shouldn't live her life?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=UncleSnr post=71574043]Her, please.

Don't let hate diminish your brain juice.[/quote

]

That was a mistake... And no one is hating here
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by PrincewithGod(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Run from hell fire!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
gaby:

My dear....I no even understand sef...no mind me..

Did he de-pastor?

His behaviour and utterances are inconsistent with what is expected of a pastor. So I am just wondering if it is possible to backslide this much and still remain a pastor.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by bestspinalcords: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by MartinsD12(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Easy way to make your online purchases via jumia chatme on whatsapp 09034572188, i help you get your products delivered to you
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by adegeye38(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
gssdobi:
Pastor daughter, what happens to women should not wear men's clothes. Or that part is not in your family Bible ni?
That part is part of over a thousand other laws, dat no longer apply

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by OgogoroNo2: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
She no fine self
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Nigga679(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=gssdobi post=71566110]Pastor daughter, what happens to women should not wear men's clothes. Or that part is not in your family Bible ni? [/quote

Remember, they are now public figures. There's no two ways about it, you must join if you can't beat them. Serving God and mammon is impossible, you either chose one and forsake another. That's how it is with anyone who think of d world, preferable than d things of God.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by guru90: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
BIKO... WETIN SHE DE COME OUT FOR?
VIA FG APPOINTMENT !!!

FAMILY BUSINESS NIGERIAN MONEY!!!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Celsony: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
gaby:
Wow...me likey....

Cute girl in a rude way....

We wey be Pastor Children na so we see the matter lol....

Anti-conformists...

Let's not also forget to make the young man who climbed the mast to protest the institutional and economic rot in the Nigerian system with his friends trend too. I read they were arraigned today in court for protesting peacefully.
#freeilyasu

Nawao, so they arraigned the innocent guy for protesting peaceful. This govt has not only failed on its campaign promises, it has successfully trampled on the rights of it citizens.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Nigga679(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
PrincewithGod:
Run from hell fire!

Thanks for d information, God bless you plenty

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by mechanics(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
hmmmmmm.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by gaby(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Celsony:

Nawao, so they arraigned the innocent guy for protesting peaceful. This govt has not only failed on its campaign promises, it has successfully trampled on the rights of it citizens.

Truly appalling...and we have a SAN for a VeePee sharing trader Moni..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by manikspears: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Praizenews:
Daughter of Vice president Kiki Osinbajo rock this black agabada to Popular Movie premiere Merrymen, as Ebuka and Ay comedian react.

See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-kiki-osinbajo-look-merrymen-premiere-ebuka-ay-react/

there it is,the destination of tax money,while the number of cooperate beggars increases
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by TemmyT002(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oshey. Nice one.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by peculiar111(f): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
hope its not for her DADDY?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by MNDY(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=UncleSnr post=71573971]Is she the Kiki, do you love me, are you riding?

Lolololololololololololol
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Ofemmanutosure: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Who is kiki. Is she a 'celebration'?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Olaola99: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
gssdobi:
is men or women cloth described in the bible?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by PropertyCentral: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Praizenews:
cheesy

Kiki Osinbajo is also a slay queen... See more of his sexy photos on ig >>> HERE

She wrote ;

Please check the emboldened "his"
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by seyigiggle: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
i like to wok at your site grin grin
millionboi2:
I no know wetin thy do me with slim gals......anytime I site slim gals i be like
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by ProfGday(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
shameless useless corrupt prostitute daughter of a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

kiss the truth
Bros come,Bros come....Sidon drink water small..ahaa aha u get bad mouth ooo!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Her only problem is her mouth odour
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by dochenaj: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
gaby:
Wow...me likey....

Cute girl in a rude way....

We wey be Pastor Children na so we see the matter lol....

Anti-conformists...

Let's not also forget to make the young man who climbed the mast to protest the institutional and economic rot in the Nigerian system with his friends trend too. I read they were arraigned today in court for protesting peacefully.
#freeilyasu
On what charges were they arraigned? Cos the telecom mast is a private property and the telecom company could only sue them for trespassing and vandalism (if they vandalized or disrupted any the operation of the mast).
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Araoluwa005(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
shameless useless corrupt prostitute daughter of a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

kiss the truth
you need serious help
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by gaby(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
dochenaj:

On what charges were they arraigned? Cos the telecom mast is a private property and the telecom company could only sue them for trespassing and vandalism (if they vandalized or disrupted any the operation of the mast).

The story said they were being arraigned for inciting people to violence and possible overthrow of the
the government, breaching of the Aso villa security and trying to commit suicide I'm sure.

There's a thread on it here somewhere can't remember where, but very laughable charges though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.