Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

See Daddy Freeze's Reaction To COZA Pastor's Statement:' If Seed Does Not Work,i - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Daddy Freeze's Reaction To COZA Pastor's Statement:' If Seed Does Not Work,i (336 Views)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Daddy Freeze's Reaction To COZA Pastor's Statement:' If Seed Does Not Work,i by Kingdomxclusive: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
See Daddy Freeze's Reaction To COZA Pastor's Statement:' If Seed Does Not Work,I Will Disobey God '

In a viral video which surface online, showing popular Nigerian Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo saying If God tell me seed does not work, I will disobey him.The video caught attention of OAP Daddy Freeze who added his own to the video.

See Daddy freeze's reaction

According to Freeze, he wrote: ‘All these packaging Gucci pastors…. Any celeb that supports or endorses this man is part of our problem…. The service was full o… Am I hearing right Is Biodun Fatoyinbo implying that he knows more than God How can you gather people in the name of God then tell these same people that if that same God tells you something, you will ignore it� I weep for many of the so called Pentecostal Christians in Nigeria, you guys need Jesus!’

Watch the video via the link below ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmVwK84Bl6i/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_loading_state_control&ig_mid=W4xq3AABAAFxN5lNadFuJy-W

See full post at https://www.instagram.com/p/BmVwK84Bl6i/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_loading_state_control&ig_mid=W4xq3AABAAFxN5lNadFuJy-WTPog

Get more Christian news at www.kingdomxclusive.com

Re: See Daddy Freeze's Reaction To COZA Pastor's Statement:' If Seed Does Not Work,i by dollytino4real(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
this freezer of a man hunger never reset ur brain well,

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 8 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Altar Of Praise / Wives, Submit Yourselves Unto Your Own Husbands, As Unto The LORD / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday, January 9,2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.