Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise (21719 Views)

Frsc Release Short Listed Candidates For 2018 Recruitment Exercise / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / GTB Debunk Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Therealev: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
In the same tone, he should condemn the NYSC scheme of marginalization. Perhaps, Muslim ladies shouldn't go for service again since you'll only wear your white shorts and round neck on the parade ground.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Alexis0147(m): 2:47am On Sep 28, 2018
This fool again
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Sammye(m): 4:38am On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:
Despite the fact that I'm a strong born again Christian, i think Muric is right on this one. We Christians have mapped out ways to marginalize our Muslim counterparts and it's a very dangerous template for the unity of the country. I sympathize with every muslim who has been a victim of persecution from the policies of we Christians. I'm one of the few honest Christians who will never shy away from the truth. Muslim right is been stepped upon by we Christians and sometimes i wonder the conspiracy going on in the minds of we so called Christians. If i come to this world again, i won't hesitate to join Islam. sad
Forget that thing. Exercise it was called, exercise it is.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Good morning all
I just got a driving job with a good pay at Mowe after searching and doing odd jobs. I was given a condition that I must be residing in that area but I don't know anyone there. Pls I need where I can squat over there till December when I would have raised enough money to rent a room there. I am a responsible man in my early 40s from South south. My wife and kids are still in my village. Anyone willing to help me can reach me on 08167337375, ideeceeworld@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by shozey(f): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2018
GO TV,you must be a bastard. I know fully well you're not a Christian but a Muslims. You only told us your mind feigning to be a Christian. God will destroy all your evil plans against the Christians

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by naijajobx: 5:48am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by chely: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Causes of regret at old age
Pls don't make this mistakes

Click to read and you will know how to solve this issues
http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by pally123: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2018
I thought they said this man is a Prof? Or does he want Muslim women to tie wrapper and cover their faces with hijab and run the endurance race that is mandatory for the exercise?
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by kolaish(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2018
GoTV:
Despite the fact that I'm a strong born again Christian, i think Muric is right on this one. We Christians have mapped out ways to marginalize our Muslim counterparts and it's a very dangerous template for the unity of the country. I sympathize with every muslim who has been a victim of persecution from the policies of we Christians. I'm one of the few honest Christians who will never shy away from the truth. Muslim right is been stepped upon by we Christians and sometimes i wonder the conspiracy going on in the minds of we so called Christians. If i come to this world again, i won't hesitate to join Islam. sad
Stop deceiving yourself. Salvation is a personal issue. If you like, you can turn to a muslim now, if you are not already one. Your going to heaven or hell is your personal matter.

For your information, FRSC or other para military organization don't discriminate between religions. Wait to see the list of names that will finally be released for recruitment whether moslems will not be there.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Glink2018(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2018
byteem:
No NAAA ..Muslim women in the army should not wear shorts they should go to war with skirts..

BABOOON

See police women in Kuwait

The last time I checked, Kuwait is an islamalized nation

Just to ask, have you not seen Muslim sister putting on hijab on bikin.

Religion is the opium of the masses. You and your Muslim brotherhood should stop paddling nonsense'.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Delightful8(f): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Erahu:
it still not late for u to change to Muslim.abi who u epp
I ain't the one who wants to change to a Muslim. Check and read comments well before replying.
Thank you.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Glink2018(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2018
byteem:
No NAAA ..Muslim women in the army should not wear shorts they should go to war with skirts..

BABOOON

See police women in Kuwait

The last time I checked Kuwait was an islamalized nation. So, don't be beclouded by religious sentimentalism.
Just to ask, have you not seen Muslim sister putting on hijab on bikin.

Religion is the opium of the masses. You and your Muslim brotherhood should stop paddling nonsense'.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Archbishop88: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Professor Oloyede is the most retrogressive Nigerian ever since 1919. Mind u I have a Muslim female friend who participated in the exercise. This man must be stop from addressing national issues.
Re: MURIC Condemns FRSC For Excluding Muslim Women From Recruitment Exercise by Ebowo(f): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2018
GoTV:

You sounded so unchristian, Christians don't lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? / 10 Things You Should Never Do In A Job Interview / Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.