Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle (43954 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
BetaThings:

Evil?
Go and read the story of what PDP did to Martin Agbaso in Imo and tell us what evil can come near that?

People like you are the problem of this country. So APC must follow the foot step of PDP right??. If Goodluck Jonathan had behaved that way, do you think Nigeria will still be one today?? Besides I thought APC promised change??
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by maestroferdi: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin
Stop kidding bro.
I have made my point.
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by victorypeace: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
[b]Check my consistence post since the beginning of the OSUN election. I told u DAVIDO will have heart ATTACK at the end. [/b]politics is not won on social media. This is not Twitter where you have artificial follower.
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by martowskin1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Abia State loves enjoyment, let them keep enjoying without Salary.

https://www.nairaland.com/4757138/abia-civil-servants-lay-curses

Who is this one?
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
martowskin1:

Who is this one?

kanujewsarepigs
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by certifiedvik(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
i just dey pity pdp 1st nah ekiti now osun,, issokay

1 Like

Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by certifiedvik(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

People like you are the problem of this country. So APC must follow the foot step of PDP right??. If Goodluck Jonathan had behaved that way, do you think Nigeria will still be one today?? Besides I thought APC promised change??

tah d same happened during ekiti election when gj was in power
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by Corrinthians(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
midolian:
By 2019, the useless umbrella party will be dead for good

Mido my man!

grin grin grin

Where have you been bro! ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by midolian(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
Mido my man!

grin grin grin

Where have you been bro! ? cheesy

I have been good bro!.. grin grin

Been around observing with dismay how the misguided ones were celebrating Adeleke's inconclusive victory..

I will be here today until the final declaration of INEC grin
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by Viking007(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
At the end of the day this guy said the undiluted truth.
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by macuno88(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Una just start to dey wail. 2019 wailing go too sweet. It's completely over for the useless PDP.

Make I laugh them small grin grin grin
is it really about the party to you??l doubt you even know the gravity of what has happened in Osun election..one day APC won't be in power and the party in power will dish out same or even worse since a precedence has been set...if you are a youth then I am pained that I share same citizenship with your type..may GOD deliver you...
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by israelmao(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
The presence of all these people wouldn't have made any different considering desperation of devil's advocate.
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by Delight123(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
They all left Adeleke, his brother and Davido alone to battle with The Presidency, 13 APC governors, the Police, Military, SSS, N27billion, APC Thugs & Federal Might. What kind of a hopeless political party is that? The Wike that likes to claim CEO of PDP didn’t go to Osun.

lalasticlala
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by kmaster007: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Davido Rity nw chai! chai!! Daris God oooo
Re: OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle by BafanaBafana: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Telemon:
yes PDP doesn't have the moral right to question anything.But does that make what is happening right?
What wrong? That pdp was not allowed to rig?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.