Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen (19781 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by brian91(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2018
haywire07:
Beat them grin Their real father is mad.

That's how we roll in this zoo

shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2018
R2bees:
Before rushing here to bark like a dog, ask yourself this question.. "What are they smoking?"

Should that really be the bone of contention here?
All the pics of celebs like whizkid brandishing weed which he brazenly uploads nko?
All the weed and Lord knows what other illegal substances that are sold in full view of the entire general public at New Afrikan Shrine, how many times have our "brave" police force gone there to raid the place?
Stop making excuses for these fools who only have mouth where they know they can intimidate.
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by wealthyy01(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Soul47(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2019
RevenGeMission:
Theres no automine trick

stop posting nonsense and i know you will still argue with me , I got tired of these telegrams and miners i dediced to buy my own S9 antminer so please respect yourself

Please how did you get the Ant Miner... Would like to purchase one too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death / Evangelist Arrested For Detaining ‘Witches’ In Ghana / 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.