Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen (19777 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by jenniferlove(f): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Men wrongly accused of smoking outside their house, harassed by some policemen, today, at Abesan estate, Ipaja, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKSBfwLNkNs

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/men-wrongly-accused-of-smoking-outside-their-house-harassed-by-some-policemen/

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by teflonjake(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
A zoo is better than Nigeria.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Thequeeboy: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by haywire07(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beat them grin Their real father is mad.

That's how we roll in this zoo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigerian police I hail una. The spirit hovering around the Nigerian police is more like a zombie spirit. Even if you are an intelligent graduate who just got employed into the Nigerian police force, 99percent chances are that you will begin to reason stupidly.

Even the IG is not exempted.. Transmission grin

14 Likes

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Before rushing here to bark like a dog, ask yourself this question.. "What are they smoking?"

6 Likes

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
What manner of rubbish is this ?!
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
haywire07:

Their fada?
Wetin concern their fada, for this matter?
Now, we know who is really madt here!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Paollo: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
But weed is illegal na
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by hezy4real01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why smoking outside, and what was he smoking?
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Benekruku(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where is Davido o!

Dude was copying US Embassy yesterday and forgot to copy Russian Embassy grin grin grin

Thinks politics is like making babies

2 Likes

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by stewatt(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Until they start to kill policemen and their families, these shit wouldnt end.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by silent10(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
R2bees:
Before rushing here to bark like a dog, ask yourself this question.. "What are they smoking?"
unfortunately we have a lot of ignorance and stupid people in this country. people who don't think. they just jump into conclusion. same people complaining of bad governance, forgetting they are bad citizens also.

2 Likes

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by shegzmartinsduke(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
police get luck say i no be serial killer,i 4 concentrate only on nigerian police. MUMU MEN

1 Like

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Uk US and nigerian adsense account available send me a pm if interested or call 0903 714 7924
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by cbnileowo: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
abeg no come try arrest for Togolese here..them go off marijuana light for your ear...

1 Like

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by stchinedu: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
R2bees:
good question

1 Like

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Pointblank09(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wearing dread lock and nursing long beards plus smoking outside is against the law sharia of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Bantino(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
haywire07:

What am I seeing?

Never mind, if you know, you know grin

7 Likes

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by kingshrd: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Paollo:
But weed is illegal na
But no one arrests the hoard that goto shrine everyday to smoke the same weed they even guarded by policemen

2 Likes

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2018
kingshrd:

But no one arrests the hoard that goto shrine everyday to smoke the same weed they even guarded by policemen

Such is life oo
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by horlah005: 12:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Oreofepeters:
how is smoking a crime? Nigerian police are just dumb.

meanwhile, Earn bitcoin online today with Auto mine tricks
free.

I've made $500 worth of bitcoin this month so far, you can DM me if you want the proof.

hi bro....am interested

check my signature.
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by wink2015(m): 1:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Suspected Yahoo plus boys
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by sapeleboi(m): 1:32am On Sep 28, 2018
must him smoke his weed out side, tired Nigerians angry

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by RevenGeMission: 3:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Theres no automine trick

stop posting nonsense and i know you will still argue with me , I got tired of these telegrams and miners i dediced to buy my own S9 antminer so please respect yourself

Oreofepeters:

free.

I've made $500 worth of bitcoin this month so far, you can DM me if you want the proof.

check my signature.
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by RevenGeMission: 3:49am On Sep 28, 2018
I was going to fast this morning, but you have spoiled my fast with this foro

grin grin grin grin grin
haywire07:

2 Likes

Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Oreofepeters:

free.

check my signature.

see your head like 500 bitcoins.
you fit afford 0.005 bitcoin, just say you need traffic to your blog
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by donqx: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by Oreofepeters: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

see your head like 500 bitcoins.
you fit afford 0.005 bitcoin, just say you need traffic to your blog
no I don't I know you won't believe me.
Re: Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen by klax(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2018
It's no longer SARS it's police again Every news is police since SARS wings had being clipped.

Pls can't the federal govt sack all these police batch by batch and be replacing them with new sensible recruit batch by batch to sanitize this useless force

If it's not SARS it would be police pls God help this country. What kind of nonsense are all these

Fed govt pls do Nigerians a favour send these goats called police back to their villages by batches once and for all so Nigerians can have peace these guys are just pure disgrace to a nation in fact to humanity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Possibly Be Wrong Here? Help! / Photos Of Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers Arrested With Weapons In Anambra / RRS Intensifies Move Against Cult Clashes In Somolu, Other Areas - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.