Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus (29657 Views)

Leaked Intel Exposes APC Plot To Disrupt Guber Tribunal / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by olowo1930: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
God shall judge all injustice but war is imminent in Nigeria with deep hardship in just few months coming, A state where the outgoing govt is owing 34months arrears to pensioners and 17months arrears to workers only for election to come and pay some and win third term. nothing for Nigeria, God let it good for your people

3 Likes

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by sambrow(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
goslowgoslow:
Hahaha Secodus the hypocrite, this what PDP did in Ekiti and Rivers. Shut up all of una na the same.
u are an enemy of democracy. What is bad is bad. Posterity will ask ppl like you

1 Like

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by henrygale(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
This man should just shut up.
When APC leaders were lobbying and rallying round their candidate in Osun, where was he?
Where were their party structure!
Now he is screaming thrash! Like dey didn't know that it was gonna be a battle before they can wrestle Osun from APC.
Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by sambrow(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
mohziz1:
i feel sorry for osun state n lautech at large
it's a pity
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by Kingjames(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
The National Chairman said through his media office in Abuja that reports reaching the party from Osun state shows that APC, INEC and security agencies merely came out to implement what they deviously rehearsed and called it election.

law of kama

one will reap exactly what one sows
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by magoo10(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
BabaO2:
with all his soft and silence rigging?
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by sammie99: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Secondus no need to complain because our party failed, we left the election only for sariki, davido and the adeleke family
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by israelmao(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
There is one question many people are not asking which is,If APC has truely delivered dividends of democracy to the people of Osun who voted overwhelmingly for it,why did it has to struggle that much to the extent of going into a rerun with a party it has pronounced dead and buried?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by babajeje123(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
PDP should simply make the state ungovernable!
Everything in me hates this re-run election. However, I don't support this. Leadership is not by force.
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by FrancisIgya: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Secondus, please recount in retrospect PDP's rigging style that tormented Naija for 16 years. What comes around goes around.
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by LZAA: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
MWTH:
It's a sad experience that while as a country with most sets of intelligent people. Most in their very youthful age, we celebrate thuggery, cheating, blackmail, and most importantly the very open, broad daylight robbery of the poor people whose voters'cards have been preached many times by even the leaders that govern as the determinants of who governs them.
When some people here come up to say it's tit for tat by APC cum PDP political stalwarts, the question I ask is, "How does that affect the ordinary man, who believes in the power he has today (his voters card).
This is very sad and shouldn't for any reason be celebrated by any well meaning Nigeria especially as Nairalanders.
We may not be in politics today, the election may not be directly connected to us and our future today.
We may have a hate for the Contestant whose interest is being battered by some criminal elements in the polity.
One thing is certain.
You can never rob God.....
When GEJ lost, we all know why.

so, it is very sad to see youths take this experience as some common practices.
After all youths in other countries are already taking over leadership from the old bones.
Why should we not emulate it.
I know lot of you don't even have a voters card.
But if we must change our generation, then we must all be quickened towards partisan involvement in our political world.

I know some of you will undermine this message and even throw jabs at me.
But note this.
That if I don't say it, someone else will say it.
If not here, then somewhere else
If not today, then tomorrow
If not now, then probably later.

We must refuse to be cowed by individual opinions.
FACTS SPEAK

That's what u get when there's paucity of sound minds
Mind u most of the clowns saying pdp started rigging are paid agents of APC and weren't even born when the sham of 83 took place
Smh

1 Like

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by magzey: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
The Flat head could only slump in silence, Davidole supporters Ke Maka Ahia' the chief Riggers PDP are now saying APC have Rigged election, this style is called collaborative partnership grin grin

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by emmytoofa: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrAligator:
I remember when Buhari was very I'll and was scarcely

around, I asked my Elderly mother what she thought

being that alot of Nigerians were already saying the

president was more or less decommissioned. She said

this with so much confidence that even till this day I am

still surprised at her response knowing fully well she is

not a politician and has no likeness what so ever for

APC.

She said ' Buhari will recover fully and will go ahead to

win the next election...' she told me the reason why he'll

win and what his purpose is (I feel for those he's coming

back for). I have tried so much not to believe her but as

time goes on it just keeps getting clearer that her words

are coming alive. Brace up. cry
That is why we need to respect our elders.

1 Like

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by lokobyforch(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
koboko69:

Who will imagine that a regional party who boasted to rule for 100 years will become cry babies....and hustling for 3000 votes like their lives depends on it...

Will u stop this blatant display of stupidity...
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by emperorlaqrin: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
NonsoWow:
PDP should stop heating up the polity with their baseless assumptions. Nigeria has past the era of PDP and their shameful antics.

can you please just shut up . this is not even a matter of apc and pdp any longer but a matter of Nigerians and APC. this election that took place today at osun is an eyesore and is a big shame on INEC. A PC AND the security officials who colluded to perpetrate this fraud.

IF pdp who brought you guys into power had conducted election in such a manner will you have the opportunity to be here ranting rubbish.

I am an A PC member but this is not worthy of note

1 Like

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
koboko69:

Who will imagine that a regional party who boasted to rule for 100 years will become cry babies....and hustling for 3000 votes like their lives depends on it...
only a zombified entity would have...And would also go to align with a party of devoted serial looters and advocates of nepotism,bigotry,rogues and ofcourse pathological liars..
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
This man should go and live in Syria, because he's a Serial loser
I Cant Handle Ur Matter Bcus Ure A Zombie
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by Realademcy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
I don't care how APC won the election, whether it is free and far or rigged and manipulated, what I care about is my joy that APC won.
Rigging and thuggery is an election winning tactics learnt from PDP.
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by semyman: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
This guy mumu no be here ooo
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by Talknochip(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is a dress rehearsal for 2019!... As it stands today, ONLY heaven can rescue Nigeria from this 'strange' and not too strange happenings.... Not too strange because, previous govts has set this bad precedence of 'i must win' and 'do or die politics'!.. But the worrisome and scary thing now is that, it is going to get worse and more brutal and instigatory in 2019, because men of little or no conscience, men of strange spirits,men rule by pure darkness will be the ones that will try to continue with this 'precedence'.. Again, as it stands today, ONLY heaven can rescue Nigeria...not even the millions of PVC's in our houses.
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by emperorlaqrin: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
budusky05:
Shut up secondus, go and get ready for 2019, and stop expecting cheap sympathy from the media.

there are times I wonder if we can't just do the right thing for once. bros this is not a matter of my party o. think about the future of your kids cos if election continues to be held in this manner it means Nigeria is finished
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by foleskay(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
In burna boy's voice;
Robbery, robbery robbery!! No election in Osun today
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by foleskay(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
In burna boy's voice;
Robbery, robbery robbery!! No election in Osun today
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
ManirBK:
.At least Adeleke will be chance now to go and concentrate on his Senate business, while Davido will also have more time to pay attention to his NYSC National assignment, Saraki will go continue with his fail PDP Presidential campaign ahead of their primary hence the National Assembly was turned to Saraki guess house only to be used when he's available, Wike will get more time to struggle for PDP presidential election venue to PH. While Uche Seconduus will be fully chance to strategies for his Party primary election. Congratulationsto APC

He can’t go to senate again
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dee60:

PDP is equal to ApC

APC is equal to PDP

All Promises Cancelled is equal to People Destroying People!

If PDP wins everyone in APC defects to PDP

if APC wins everyone in PDP defects to APC.

Dont kill yourself over nothing.

APC or PDP, Osun people are the losers. The politicians will move to where the chop is and will share.

Our country is not practising democracy. What we have are lootocracy and moneytocracy!
Yeah boss, that's the truth...
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Realademcy:
I don't care how APC won the election, whether it is free and far or rigged and manipulated, what I care about is my joy that APC won.
Rigging and thuggery is an election winning tactics learnt from PDP.
Lol.. It's not supposed to be learnt... APC is a party of integrity as said....grin
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by MWTH(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Absolutely. I agree with you.
LZAA:

That's what u get when there's paucity of sound minds
Mind u most of the clowns saying pdp started rigging are paid agents of APC and weren't even born when the sham of 83 took place
Smh

1 Like

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by Cyrealmusic(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.

1 Like

Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by goslowgoslow(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
sambrow:
u are an enemy of democracy. What is bad is bad. Posterity will ask ppl like you
I can see that you have no common sense because you cannot comprehend what you read. Next time read very well olodo, I don't know what is paining you.
Re: Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus by nkemjacob2(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Get away u pple are the same having the ideology if milking the country dry(APC & PDP) after all, what is happening now is as a result of what u taught APC how to rig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics) / More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.