Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today (35565 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Moneytize: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
franchasng:

Buhari why

Imagine the blood of innocent children, women and old people that will be wasted because of this man's bloody ambition to hold on to power at 80yrs

Nature alone can stop this!!
80 years shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Another wailing thread for the losers. Una go dey alright laslas.
Ure A FULL
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by abbansadeeq: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
lam happy that PDP is Rigged out.This is payback time (KARMA)
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by fredoooooo: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ori Reno ti gba garawa... grin grin grin
Karma is biaaattcccchh , the way e dey hit PDP ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by israelmao(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun elections won and lost,mandate kept and stolen,the electorate have made a clear statement and given early warning signals of the likelihood of what may transpire come 2019 elections.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Cyriloha(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
hammer6F:

U know, this type of laughing for no reason is a sign of madness.

There is nothing funny about electoral fraud.

It is criminal act.

Some are just here to wail

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Cyriloha(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
[s]
hammer6F:

It is criminal act.

Some are just here to wail[quote author=HostOfAfrica post=71587938]Get free domain name
Get free hosting
Get free ssl
Get everything almost free

goto this website >> https://hostofafrica.com[/quote[/s]]

FRAUD BIG ONE

Everything free free
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by hazardneymar: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
kidap:
A rerun governorship election was held today in Osun state and The number one bestselling author and former aide to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri took to his twitter account to react to the election with caption saying...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/27/reno-omokri-reacts-to-osun-rerun-election-held-today/

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by hakeem26(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
You could not spell election is it that bad for you....����

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Debra911(f): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
There has been nothing like free and fair election in the history of Nigeria. The two parties are frauds and we know election is all about the best rigger and best player. But with this new system of violence on innocent civilians ,there s problem in 2019 presidential election. What we voted for was for change and not blood letting. To those who voted buhari in, they said ,he s transparent, he is innocent, he s not corrupt, he'll give us the change we needed in an already corrupt Nigeria but I hope this osun election would be an eye opener that Buhari is power thirsty and he would go to any length to get that done even if it means shedding blood,of course he s a military man and he is already showing his true color and yet some ppl are rejoicing over a glaring truth that will fight back at us in 2019 Presidential election. What a country, because of what? Power. With what I'm seeing, if you love your life, just stay peacefully with your family in 2019 Presidential election cos your coming out to vote won't stop election from being rigged and also lost of innocent lives.

Nigeria Democracy is already raped!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by tolguy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
hammer6F:

It is criminal act.
painkiller 4-5 times daily
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by wilokoko: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Same youths who celebrate the brazen rape of our democracy today will do anything to get an american visa. What they fail to realize is that thier ancestors paid the price for what such nations are enjoying. What do you sincerely think is the future of unborn generations....
I do not represent APC or PDP as only a fool will fail to see that the political elite is the problem of Nigeria.
I represent those nigerian youths that are second class citizens all over the world; Nigerian graduates driving tricycles and UBER to make a living and the voiceless youth who chose not to tie handkerchief on his hand nor sell his vote. We are few; but someday fate will smile on us ........
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Printerscanner: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
hungryboy:
I read comments like this, and realise why this country is not worth dying for.

It seems there are so many ediots who are okay with the fact that elections are still rigged in this country and even celebrate it

The idiots are your fathers and forefathers. In 2019, you will all commit suicide when Buhari wins again.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
hungryboy:

It seems there are so many ediots who are okay with the fact that elections are still rigged in this country and even celebrate it
My brother it is so disheartening dat we nigerians celebrate our own peril how can pple celebrate when a political party dat paid salaries weeks before an election still rig it with style and win Which way Nigerians
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by suso(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
KlWise:
He can't even spell the election correctly Stupid reno
You should be matured enough to understand that was a typographical error
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by dondavinchi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
laughing at ur stupidity
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Printerscanner:

The idiots are your fathers and forefathers. In 2019, you will all commit suicide when Buhari wins again.
U pple celebrate mediocrity because of d small change ur party pays u... Well i am not suprised... And before u call me a wailer know one thing, celebrating the stylish rigging gimics of a party dat paid salaries few weeks to d elections make me think u guys were hypnotised...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
dondavinchi:
laughing at ur stupidity

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Delight123(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
kidap:
A rerun governorship election was held today in Osun state and The number one bestselling author and former aide to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri took to his twitter account to react to the election with caption saying...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/27/reno-omokri-reacts-to-osun-rerun-election-held-today/
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Smile4daddy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
adioolayi:
Was Omokri at Osun The US consular, that happens to be an observer in Oshogbo said the election was free and fair. So
Bro ask him oooo

Maybe he think say him get sense pass the US consular that observed the election.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Shampoo77: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC scammed Nigerians. I wish APC success and Nigerians woe for their foolishness.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by OlaSammie: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
hungryboy:

We are the cause of our problem. We like the country this way and will do anything to remain this way or probably become worse.

Some kind of comments about this election is just something else and I wonder if we use our head at all.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 28, 2018
franchasng:
Buhari is about to plunge Nigeria into another deadly civil war in 2019, mark my words and bookmark this page!

Another civil war loading in Nigeria!

This time, its going to be bloody!

Please if u have the funds and means, run away from Nigeria with your family before 2019 because the general population of Nigerian people will not accept this bloodletting election type as seen in Ekiti and Osun come 2019.

Nigerians will fight back and this will likely cause another war in Nigeria!

Buhari why

Imagine the blood of innocent children, women and old people that will be wasted because of this man's bloody ambition to hold on to power at 80yrs

Nature alone can stop this!!
a Na akogheli
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by Johnnyessence(m): 5:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Throwback:
I remember a certain confused fellow shouting on Nairaland that Imole de okunkun parada, ati gbon n'ipinle Osun.

Where is that Johnnyessence fellow now and who are those who have become wise?

Let the dancing Senator return to the Senate and dance on behalf of PDP.
I strongly believe if good luck Jonathan refused to step down from power in 2015, alot of Apc supporters will still be wailing up till now. There's no way you can change the mind of people for who they want. destiny can only be delayed but can never be denied. pdp has my support on every side.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by MightySparrow: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2018
jumpandpas:
Where's the change?
So you can't see the change? Open your eyes bro.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by godox2(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
jumpandpas:
Where's the change?
The CHANGE is with the CHANGER
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by phammyus: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2018
jumpandpas:
Where's the change?
Check your pocket.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today by phammyus: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2018
hammer6F:

It is criminal act.
Explain how it is fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday / EFCC Officials Raid Hotel In Enugu, Beat Hotel Owner & Arrest Many / Osinbajo Chides Jonathan For Attending OIC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.