Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them (693 Views)

Nigeria's Ibori: From Petty Thief To Governor To Prison - Reuters / Nigerians: Allow The Politicians To Take Their Evidence Of Rigging To Court / Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by ruggedboy01: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
pdp introduced rigging to Nigeria, I can remember how they rigged abia state election and forced on us a puppet, an illiterate, a fool who have no vision for my state T A orji of pdp made sure he continued from where he stopped. today go to aba you will cry for that industrious state. WHAT IS GOOD FOR PDP IS ALSO GOOD FOR APC. inasmuch I am not happy with osun state election, but I will never forget how pdp and their ipob members looted my shop and send me on a journey of no return..... today I am working in a bank in Lagos to make ends meet. I remember how members in this forum insulted me and seu.n deleted my thread of frustration even as it hit front page. y'all tribalist youths should get ready for 2019, they worst is yet to happen...... I am happy we all will suffer it together either Pdp or apc
Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by denko(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Petty or pity you are not to be blame

1 Like

Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by GavelSlam: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Apologies for your looted shop.

We have a lot of misguided young people in Nigeria today.

Playing the game of politics with PDP requires street savvy, so they cannot complain if underarm tactics are used against them. I'm yet to find what exactly it is that APC did other than collaborate with Omisore who was a big factor.

It could have tilted in favour of PDP but it wasn't to be.

The Nigerian youth has to start producing. Provide goods and services we are presently importing or export to improve your own finances .

All these cries of government is defeatist.

We must also collaborate and support government and stop this intransigence.

Some support militants when they destroy infrastructure.

Some support Boko Haram and killer Herdsmen tacitly or openly.

Some even support the likes of Evans.

No society develops with such sentiments.

We must love and we must produce.
Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by lokobyforch(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
ruggedboy01:
pdp introduced rigging to Nigeria, I can remember how they rigged abia state election and forced on us a puppet, an illiterate, a fool who have no vision for my state T A orji of pdp made sure he continued from where he stopped. today go to aba you will cry for that industrious state. WHAT IS GOOD FOR PDP IS ALSO GOOD FOR APC. inasmuch I am not happy with osun state election, but I will never forget how pdp and their ipob members looted my shop and send me on a journey of no return..... today I am working in a bank in Lagos to make ends meet. I remember how members in this forum insulted me and seu.n deleted my thread of frustration even as it hit front page. y'all tribalist youths should get ready for 2019, they worst is yet to happen...... I am happy we all will suffer it together either Pdp or apc

Are u a fool?

Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by jumpandpas(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Apologies for your looted shop.

We have a lot of misguided young people in Nigeria today.

Playing the game of politics with PDP requires street savvy, so they cannot complain if underarm tactics are used against them. I'm yet to find what exactly it is that APC did other than collaborate with Omisore who was a big factor.

It could have tilted in favour of PDP but it wasn't to be.

The Nigerian youth has to start producing. Provide goods and services we are presently importing or export to improve your own finances .

All these cries of government is defeatist.

We must also collaborate and support government and stop this intransigence.

Some support militants when they destroy infrastructure.

Some support Boko Haram and killer Herdsmen tacitly or openly.

Some even support the likes of Evans.

No society develops with such sentiments.

We must love and we must produce.

Take your preaching to Daura.

I am yet to see a political supporter with clear conscience.
Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by GavelSlam: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

Take your preaching to Daura.

I am yet to see a political supporter with clear conscience.

Ok sir.

Where in Daura?

Hope you included yourself in this category?
Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by jumpandpas(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ok sir.

Where in Daura?

Hope you included yourself in this category?

I don't support any politician or party and will never do. Any party that's not doing well both state and Fed. should be sacked.
Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by Jokerman(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
I feel no pity for them too.... they are only reaping what they've sown... APC would also reap theirs as well...
Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by Calers: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
No pity for the devil.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by twosquare(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rigging that has been since the days of Western region and Shagari administration. Next time, ensure you know the history of your country before misinforming online readers.
Re: Pdp Introduced Rigging To Nigeria, I Feel No Petty for them by kmst: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
This thing we are talking about here is neither about apc or pdp and if for any reason anyone is celebrating this in the name of so called apc this apc that then am so sorry for us as country. We call ourselves the giant of Africa but look at us in this time of civilization where the military used on the citizens, a citizen cannot cast his vote in his or her polling unit, there is blatant disregard by the electoral body for simple rule of law and some of our youths are celebrating and displaying their illiteracy on social media in the name of 'apc won' or 'pdp won'. I pity myself for innocently being a Nigerian with such kind of mentality amongst our youth who are supposedly people who know their left or right, good or bad, legal or illegal. Right now we are laughing and joking about these events as they unfold but time will surely tell on us. So to all those shouting Apc Sai baba and d rest u can continue.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Omisore,Fayemi, Aregbesola And Others waiting for result announcement / BREAKING: Buhari Receives Confirmation Of Result From WAEC / Ohakim Vs Okorocha: Court Seals Four Banks In Imo For Contempt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.