Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! (2970 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Mega Rally At Omisore's Hometown. / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun polls 2018:

I think history will be kind with Omisore today 27th of September, 2018.
'Our heroes past' had something they did at a point in time that was the decider of their name spreading through centuries! They saw the opportunity then and grabbed it, that was the decider of their names written in the 'sand of time'.

Omisore the Barca's kid, Arsenal signed him just like a young player! Grew there and got signed by Manchester city just to destroy Man UTD! What a big signing!

Well, I wouldn't blame him, how would his own supporters win when he has a golden opportunity staring at him! Someone who could have just lost out and resigned to his house again for another 4yrs, but between the twinkle of an eye, he got a fine offer!

Those of you shouting 'OJORO' up and down!
Tell me....
imagine you are Omisore and Lai mohammed comes to you and say "see Iyiola, with or without you we'd win ooo. All we need from you is your name to look justified. You'll be given some xxxamount dollars and you'd get a senatorial seat for free, unopposed! "
.... so you won't take it abi, im very sure some of the Efcc petitions could have been dropped!

This is common sense na!

Would you have gone for APC who have played 'penalty go throw-in'. When they fielded one 'dancer' all in the name of 'money' nko?

APC played a very nice game and I don't think MAN-utd will cry Ojoro is one refree gives Chelsea three penalties in the second of a 3-0 win!
Ain't they both 'olojoros'. Abeg Ojoro is allowed joor!

Don't expect not to be paid in your own coins!
So you people can Quickly forget things sha! PDP is now the best abi?
I remembered PDP massacred a whole village!
PDP that held a whole state allowances for a very long time!
Well, I think the best we can do for ourselves is to keep watching and seeing how our personal lives grows!

History will actually be good with Omisore because he drove out the 'demonic party' away from South west! If he had allowed, Yorubas's may never...

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by mradonis(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
What a piTy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by yipata: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Omo this Game pain FdF. FdF shouldn't cry wolf oh cos during their period it was worse than this

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Who dash am

The same tactics you used when Jega helped to rig is what you want to apply again

We are wiser!

1 Like

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by TheBestChamp(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Drabeey:
Osun polls 2018:

'Our heroes past' had something they did at a point in time that was the decider of their name spreading through centuries! They saw the opportunity then and grabbed it, that was the decider of their names written in the 'sand of time'.

Omisore the Barca's kid, Arsenal signed him just like a young player! Grew there and got signed by Manchester city just to destroy Man UTD! What a big signing!

Well, I wouldn't blame him, how would his own supporters win when he has a golden opportunity staring at him! Someone who could have just lost out and resigned to his house again for another 4yrs, but between the twinkle of an eye, he got a fine offer!

Tell me....
imagine you are Omisore and Lai mohammed comes to you and say "see Iyiola, with or without you we'd win ooo. All we need from you is your name to look justified. You'll be given some xxxamount dollars and you'd get a senatorial seat for free, unopposed! "
.... so you won't take it abi, im very sure some of the Efcc petitions could have been dropped!

This is common sense na!

Would you have gone for APC who have played 'penalty go throw-in'. When they fielded one 'dancer' all in the name of 'money' nko?

APC played a very nice game and I don't think MAN-utd will cry Ojoro is one refree gives Chelsea three penalties in the second of a 3-0 win!

Well, I think the best we can do for ourselves is to keep watching and seeing how our personal lives grows!

History will actually be good with Omisore because he drove out the 'demonic party' away from South west! If he had allowed, Yorubas's may never...

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by greatdreamer(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
In every generation and event, Yoruba always produce Afonja.
Today, they have produced one. His name is Omisore

Omisore you celebrate today will be classified by SDP"s members as a modern days Afonja

1 Like

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Who dash am

The same tactics you used when Jega helped to rig is what you want to apply again

We are wiser!
Both APC and PDP rigged in 2015.
No saint among both parties.
Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by Hotfreeze: 1:16am On Sep 28, 2018
greatdreamer:
In every generation and event, Yoruba always produce Afonja.
Today, they have produced one. His name is Omisore

Omisore you celebrate today will be classified by SDP"s members as a modern days Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by Validated: 5:53am On Sep 28, 2018
BMC masturbating over Osun is tantamount to stupidity. If you won free and fair, why try to justify your "success".
My only pity is on people who chose their lives to be modulated eternally. Please go and work. I hope Tinubu will remember you guys.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by boss1310(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2018
what is happening in this country right now will not recognise tribe or party when it comes to its peak,everyone irrespective of who you are will suffer the consequences
For all these tribalists I keep saying that every education you ve had in this modern age is a waste as all of you are busy fighting yoruba,Igbo or Hausa and forget you are all in the same country,using same currency and having your democracy under threat.
the man omisore gained even though he lost the election,adeleke will be compensated and I believe he is still a senator his account balance is going up after this,what of the incumbent governor he will still be a free man and get more chieftaincy titles or am I to tell you the fate of the winner
what of you the masses,what do you gain,is it the ability to throw jibes at your fellow common man and still dwindle economically because your nation is being milked while you are busy being a partisan and your rights are being eroded quickly that you wonder if we are still under civil rule

5 Likes

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by chely: 6:11am On Sep 28, 2018
Causes of regret at old age
Pls don't make this mistakes

Click to read and you will know how to solve this issues

http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by aolawale025: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2018
He sold out!

1 Like

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by bamspilla: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2018
im sharing this comment ... thumbs up
boss1310:
what is happening in this country right now will not recognise tribe or party when it comes to its peak,everyone irrespective of who you are will suffer the consequences
For all these tribalists I keep saying that every education you ve had in this modern age is a waste as all of you are busy fighting yoruba,Igbo or Hausa and forget you are all in the same country,using same currency and having your democracy under threat.
the man omisore gained even though he lost the election,adeleke will be compensated and I believe he is still a senator his account balance is going up after this,what of the incumbent governor he will still be a free man and get more chieftaincy titles or am I to tell you the fate of the winner
what of you the masses,what do you gain,is it the ability to throw jibes at your fellow common man and still dwindle economically because your nation is being milked while you are busy being a partisan and your rights are being eroded quickly that you wonder if we are still under civil rule

1 Like

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2018
The third back to back election Uche Secondus is losing.
I adviced PDP to ditch that man but what do I know��‍♂

Negotiation ❌
Strategy ❌
Party authority❌
Losing�✅
Lamenting�✅

His name is really following him,he will continue to be second to the first man on earth.....if you know you know.

Any complaints or enquiry goto www.ask.com

1 Like

Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by statusquoante: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Drabeey:
Osun polls 2018:

Tell me....

This is common sense na!

Don't worry the supreme court will restore Adeleke's mandate.
Even APC know their victory can't stand.
They just needed a temporary soft landing.
Re: Omisore Makes A Name In The Yoruba's History! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
symbolofhope:

Negotiation ❌
Strategy ❌
Party authority❌
Losing�✅
Lamenting�✅

His name is really following him,he will continue to be second to the first man on earth.....if you know you know.

grin
symbolofhope:

Negotiation ❌
Strategy ❌
Party authority❌
Losing�✅
Lamenting�✅

what a savage you are

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Have Nothing To Bargain For 2023 Presidency–rotimi Amaechi / See The Savagely Reply Reno Omokri Gave To His Troll That Got People Talking / Finally: Nnamdi Kanu Reaches Out To Yoruba Nation. Seeks Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.