Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Rabies Treatment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rabies Treatment (1475 Views)

Photo: See The Treatment This Baby Received After What He Did. Lol / Treatment For 20k, Not Cured? Get Back 100k Ijesha Man's Connection / Anti-sleep Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabies Treatment by cushman(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2006
A man who was bitten by a dog went to see his doctor for treatment, but to his surprise, the doctor told him nothing could be done about it as it was at the advanced stage of rabies.

"What's the implication?", he asked the doctor, looking visibly worried.

"In a couple of days", the doctor said, "you'll start barking like a dog, and then die".

After some minutes, the man summoned courage and requested the doctor to get him a piece of paper and a pen.

"what do you need that for", the doctor asked.

"I want to compile a list of those i will bite!"
Re: Rabies Treatment by theORAKU(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2006
u definitely will be on the list grin
Re: Rabies Treatment by nike4luv(f): 4:59am On Jan 07, 2006
hahaha grin
Re: Rabies Treatment by hotangel2(f): 4:59am On Jan 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I started laughing when i read the first 7 words. Now im laughing so hard. Okay i hope i dunno that man.
Re: Rabies Treatment by spikelord(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2006
That one na big time trouble!
Re: Rabies Treatment by dabby(f): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2006
I pity all the people that guy has a problem with.lol.
Re: Rabies Treatment by Alexos(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2006
NA Doctor I pity pass grin
Re: Rabies Treatment by opeemi1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2007
Nice Joke, I first thought he wanted to put down his will which he was going to leave behind. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Babes Prefer Holding Their Blackberry Wit Dia Palms? Oppression Continues. / BLUE BUTTOCKX! / The Laughing Gas (jokes For The Mind), Courtesy Of Jayeoba Oluwatosin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.