Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari (20145 Views)

Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg / Obasanjo: APC Government Intimidating Judges Ahead Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Alexchuka(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
The worst leader in the entire world today

In three years over 20 thousand have died due to insecurity and yet you say you have made Nigeria more secure , you have only made Nigeria more secure for Terrorist.

In 3 years you have superintended over the loss of over 15 million jobs and ushered millions into abject poverty and commissioned Nigeria as the world's poverty capital yet you say you have improved the economy...is this man okay at all

I'm tired
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Koolking(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2018
koolaid87:
Back to Daura

The lifeless

The guy is not going anywhere till 2023. He will only retire to Daura when the people decide that after 2023. PDP should stop deceiving themselves with this 'back to Daura' cliche.

By the way, the guy would live longer than most people who you think you would live long.

2 Likes

Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Equation89(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
So what are you using the money generated from the sale of crude to do?
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
abjisperson:
Nairaland is fast becoming NTA.....if u knw, u knw
seriously, just the major politics section has some difference but their front page political material is pure NTA Standards
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Billygee2u: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Racoon:
The only thing the president & his government have done for Nigeria is taking us to hell.
*Buhari Government Has Shown That Southerners Are Stupid And Made To Be Slave*

When campaigning for votes he appoints people from South to run his team. �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂ oh my God and the Morons Are busy working ���� lying to their families and Nigerians at large. Betraying and sabotaging their state and region.

When it comes to the Government, Buhari appoints Fulani Hausa to head government agencies and ministries.

And give slavery jobs to the Southerners in Nigeria the most stupid and selfish saboteurs on earth. �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂ *who do you blame?*

But can *Nigerians think* ���� if yes!!! Let's think now.

*If we are not slave it is TIME to prove it now ���*

Vote Wise!

Vote Out PMB!!

Vote Out APC.

Your PVC is your right don't let them fool you to get your vote and enslave you.

Join Us @ *Nigeria Rise Initiative Worldwide*

Join us on WhatsApp: +601135483733.

*Sirwealthson Henry Chukwudi* (President NRI)

1 Like

Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by BruncleZuma: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Just2endowed2:

the johnny bravo don fvck up again. Or is Lai mohmmed about to be dethrone as king of lies?

Why should the FG be economical with the truth? when did nigeria start selling crude at 100USD per barrel since 1999 to 2014?

My people which kind lie be this?

That's what they've been feeding their minions...I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Uni2que(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2018
what is Dis lifeless man saying

Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by esivue007(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2018
even Naija insect knows that boko haram hasnt been degraded.SMH FOR THIS Mal-administration.
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by OhiOfIhima: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2018
I am tired of this Country... Na Boko haram we want chop
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by gurunlocker: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Does this man have anything else to talk about aside corruption? Which corruption sef? I can't imagine the type of corruption going on in this administration but they know how to keep it under the carpet.

Security? Don't even go there

Economy? That's worse!!

Your only achievement is traveling more than all the president that ever lead this country combined.
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by islandmoon: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2018
disadvantages of having a herdsman as President

cattle took over university of Jos, education department .

Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by ITbomb(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Just2endowed2:

this dullard must be so daft. Nigeria selling crude at 100 USD from 1999 to 2014? who gave him that fact? a whole petroleum minister and president of the federal republic of naija.

NA WOAH
He keeps repeating this line, it's so shameful that a Petroleum minister can get his facts

I'm sure he is not even aware that Boko Haram overran a military base
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Rodrickpeters(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=7Ebisco post=71597128]President Muhammadu Buhari has told Nigerians in the diaspora that his administration has done well in the areas of security, economy and anti-corruption.

Buhari, who stated this during an interactive session with a select group of Nigerian professionals based in the United States and Canada, said his administration had delivered within the available resources.
Very funny speak, are u saying those pple he
The president explained that Boko Haram had been decimated, adding that it was most important for the country to be secured but regretted that the terrorist group was still targeting soft spots using girls for suicide bombings.

Buhari declared that “Boko Haram is not about religion but a pure terrorist group”, adding that “is why we are dealing with them”.

On corruption, he regretted that Nigeria made so much money from 1999 to 2014 when the price of crude oil per barrel was above 100 dollars while Nigeria produced around 1.2 million barrels per day.

“Very funny speak, are you saying those pple he is talk to don't read or watch news
How long will dis lifeless man stop pointing fault
Oga i dey help u shame,I prefer to vote he goat than to vote for u
Make I just know say wen tins are not going right I will know bcus we have animal as president
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Aystarz: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2018
koolaid87:
Back to Daura

The lifeless

This eim pic reminds me of Eustace, 'Courage' the cowardly dog's grumpy old guardian. grin
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by edibobo: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2018
Satan punish the Lifeless being of his trash he vomited. Someone that brought shame and reproach into the Country. He should be keeping quiet than spewing rubbish every now and then

1 Like

Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Rodrickpeters(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2018
360degreess:
.U are right mr.president,it is only the corrupt minded nigerians that are nt seeing the good work u are doing.but God will put them 2 shame again in 2019.
if u nor get sense I xpect ur peers or family to give u 1
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by JJESTAR: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2018
lilmax:
APC makes most Nigerians brainless, yet they can't see it

the fact that they took your intelligence away should make you sit and think

wtf am I talking about, smh....you have no brains to think grin
...please let's get this straight not APC.... Buharis. For the followers of this man, permit me to ask you this question, if one of your siblings died in Benue (God forbid) and your president didn't come out to make any comment for over two months due to reasons best known to him.....will you come out here and be shouting Buhari. Please what economy are you people talking about, it's seriously annoying when all the ratings are pointing towards the negative and some of us here are still deliberately saying praises.

1 Like

Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by israelboy1(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2018
360degreess:
.U are right mr.president,it is only the corrupt minded nigerians that are nt seeing the good work u are doing.but God will put them 2 shame again in 2019.

Guess the reported news are only illusions...don't know why we are just so blinded with this.
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Donben007: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2018
If you are not satisfied with APC government get ur pvc and vote dem out not making noise for social media... Election is not conducted at social media guys...
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Franzinni: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2018
All those support this man are doing it based on their self interest...

I can tell without knowing them they have religious attatchment to their followersheep

1 Like

Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Just2endowed2(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2018
ITbomb:

He keeps repeating this line, it's so shameful that a Petroleum minister can get his facts

I'm sure he is not even aware that Boko Haram overran a military base

i do not think he update himself as a petroleum minister
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2018
A
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by silasely(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2018
una d 4 obodo OYIBO the ristin tu nyosense, tell that aboki man say make e d prepared to go back to bush that is wer he belongs..... phila.....ni
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by JJESTAR: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2018
JJESTAR:
...please let's get this straight not APC.... Buharis. For the followers of this man, permit me to ask you this question, if one of your siblings died in Benue (God forbid) and your president didn't come out to make any comment for over two months due to reasons best known to him.....will you come out here and be shouting Buhari. Please what economy are you people talking about, it's seriously annoying when all the ratings are pointing towards the negative and some of us here are still deliberately saying praises.
....1.2m barrels, what are we producing today, loans inclusive, what have you done for three years now? What are your policies, US says we are more corrupt in recent days, our corruption fight is highly one sided, leave this unnecessary fight and face human capital development, why are we so interested in oil, when we have other things we can export outside. I personally is disappointed with the level of cluelessness. Face it our president is old, there are some natural level of deterioration associated with aging. Am sorry to disappoint you am not a fan of any of this old candidate, let's do someone who can at least share his view on nairaland and other social platform. I believe in not too young.
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by obi4eze(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2018
This man is a liar. He's the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria since 2019.
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Bizibi(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2018
360degreess:
hehehehehe,the hustle is real.
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by SPLENDID25(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2018
my able President....PMB till 2023.
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by opribo(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2018
He can only say that to the mentally retarded zombies he has captured.

Real forward looking Nigerians know it that we are moving backwards since he assumed office as all standard indicators has shown.

Bubu does not fit into the qualities of a 21st century kind of leader, he is rusty and lacks the credentials to lead a country of the NOW. Go, he must back to his cows in Daura come 2019.
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Virus10: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2018
shocked
Joblessness most time leads to knowledgeless.lol

Most of you guys are just a bunch of hypocrite and will condem the best of work just to make it look worst.
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2018
What I just dont understand is the audacity these Nigerian politicians lie with.
How can you be bold enough to lie to the international community that your government is working while nothing is going on
Yes, stopping Boko harms killings was what you used to campaign and you did as you said but at the same time turning a blind eye to the fulani herdsmen
What manner of fuckery is that?
You keep talking about your crude oil trade and the figures made yet nothing tangible to show that it was used to develop the nation.
What kind of a president is this

And those that keep calling PDP saints are nothing but idiots
These people don't really care about the masses but are more interested in their pockets, so why exactly are you rooting for them?

So stop making PDP look like saints
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by ShameOnAPC: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Werey Agbalagba
Re: What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari by KingRagnar: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2018
Even a mosquito-eyed anti-buharians cannot pretend not to notice the commendable progress recorded in the areas of security, economy, agriculture, and the fight against corruption just to mention but a few. Boko Haram are losing strength by the day due to effort directed to fighting insecurity. This government has achieved alot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara APC Members Fight With Chairs During Membership Registration, Meeting / Unknown Gunmen Attack Adavi Police Station In Kogi, Kill 3 Officers / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.