Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola (16342 Views)

Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns / Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2018
President Mohammed Buhari who is currently in New York as congratulated the APC and the Governor-elect of Osun State, Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola.

The President spokesman, Garba Shehu took to his twitter to make the announcement with caption saying...

President Buhari extends warm felicitations to the state and national campaign teams that worked assiduously to guarantee the victory at the polls, while commending the outgoing Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for eight years of steadfastness and service to his people.

"Thank you Osun State for supporting our good governance agenda by re-electing the APC. I assure you that we will continue to work for the progress and prosperity of the state and the nation,” he said.

The President urges the Governor-elect to always remember that the electorate expects unreserved commitment to delivering results that directly impact their lives and families.

President Buhari affirms that the successful election in the State further strengthens the democratic culture in the country, extolling INEC for, once again, making the country proud.

President Buhari commends the maturity, loyalty and courage of all contestants in putting in their best to be elected to serve the state, urging them to seek redress in court, where they disagree with the outcome.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/28/president-mohammed-buhari-congratulates-apc-and-the-governor-elect-of-osun-state-adegboyega-isiaka-oyetola/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Nogodye(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP on a murning mood.

32 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by seunlayi(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
But baba, is this the type of election we should be expecting next year?

I ought to have applied for a visa rather than a pvc

50 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2018
God bless my amiable President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria .
God bless the State of Osun.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by slimpoppa(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
I see.

2 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by judecares1(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2018
shameless and lifeless president

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Tension532: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
baba it's time you people start banning davido music

with all the noise he was making

8 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by FaithOba1(f): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2018
baba were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Sirheny007(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2018
[s]
Olohunjedalo:
God bless my amiable President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria .
God bless the State of Osun.

[/s]

I'm ashamed for you.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by denko(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2018
These guys are bastard I thought they were better, there are actually worse

11 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by despi64(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2018
Smh shameless senile phoney bastard

3 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by kolafolabi(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2018
PDP right now

12 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Abjay97(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2018
Like if you think APC rigged this election

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by kelvinginzie: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2018
I have my PVC, I no longer care about Apc,Pdp.i will vote for any one that will provide jobs for the youth.
Since 2012,i graduated(agric economics,
Uniben),no job,i need help,and am seriously in debt.
Please save a soul,i need a job and help.
Reach me on whatsapp 09075126209

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Bizibi(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Hehehehehehe,bushman rigging......

2 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by gurunlocker: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2018
INEC made the presidency proud, not the people...

24 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by K4daniel: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Na river own I dey wait.. na war.

2 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by deathwing(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Lol. Sham of an election

3 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by pol23: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Good for APC.
Bad for democracy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Bhol28: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
8.96million school children under the Home Grown School Feeding Programme; over 297,000 poor and vulnerable Nigerians supported with cash transfer of N5,000; successfully disbursed more than 308,000 loans of N50,000 and above under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) and 200,000 Young Unemployed Graduates Empowered through the N-Power scheme , while over 308,000 had been selected for consideration for the second batch.
‘‘We have taken steps towards moving our people from Poverty to prosperity. Indeed, one of the key priorities of the ERGP is investing in our people.
‘‘That objective has been behind many Government programmes, particularly the Social Investment Programme. Under this programme, we have empowered millions of Nigerian youths, women and children.
‘‘To combat hunger and achieve food security, we have raised capital provisions for agriculture from N8.8billion in 2015 to N149.2billion in the 2018 budget. Over N82billion has been disbursed as credit to more than 350,000 farmers under the Anchor Borrowers’ programme. 14 moribund fertilizer blending plants have been revitalized through the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI), with a total capacity of 2.3million metric tons of NPK fertilizer.
‘‘Nigeria’s milled rice production has increased by about 60% and since 2016 eight new rice mills have been brought into production,’’

6 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by BluntBoy(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
judecares1:
shameless and lifeless president

Cry me a river cheesy

9 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Racoon(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Meaning Buhari of course accepted the charade his government conducted.Of course that is the template for 2019.Nigeria gear up.
An election the US Consul General, EU,other foreign observers as well as local observer groups condemned as a sham/charade?

5 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Viicfuntop(f): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
angry

Can you guys stop with the rubbish song of pdp destroying the country for 16years. Are you blind or what? Are your parents feeding from this administration or you are just born asslickers or cowards. Are you proud of the state of the country now. This has been the worst Nigeria has ever been. I am so sad I share a forum with dimwits like you guys.
Sorry I called you that, won’t cancel it though. Was in my feelings.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Paollo: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari the evil saint

1 Like

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Throwback: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2018
The winner must be congratulated while the loser is commiserated.

Those who put their hope and destiny in PDP and thought this would be an opportunity for that failed party to come back alive, have now awoken to the reality that PDP is only being kept alive by those who claim to be marginalized.

Yet same PDP has ruled for 16yrs out of the last 19yrs of their marginalization.

Yet they hold on steadfastly to the same PDP that is already being interred in the grave.

10 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by wolesmile(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2018
God bless the good people of Omoluabi state for using their right of franchise to elect the right man;
God bless the people Yoruba race for recognizing, and believing in Asiwaju as the de facto leader of the Yoruba people;
God bless President Muhammad Buhari for giving his unflinching support before and during the election;
God bless the entire Nigerians for kicking out a bad, corrupt government that almost took the country to an abysmal pit in their 16yrs of rule;
God bless me for writing the above....

And God bless you for hating my stance. I don't have time to hate. I am too busy loving people, regardless of their creed!

9 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Kingsley1000(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2018
RIVERS AND AKWA IBOM WILL VOTE APC NEXT YEAR

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by ednoville(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Purchase your electricity token in less than 1min on Buypower.ng

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Icebreeze(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Struggles continues APC
I just hope that this upcoming era will bring something meaningful to the youth and the nation at large.
Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by Kingsley1000(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2018
IF APC CAN BEAT PDP IN IPOB CAPITAL(anambra) THEN THEY(PDP) HAS NO CHANCE IN 2019

4 Likes

Re: President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola by HolyClement001(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2018
inec perfectly rig election for APC....your PVC is useless in Nigeria they decide who to run government and let the teaming population suffer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override / Oyo State To Ban Open Grazing; Herdsmen To Carry ID Cards / COVID-19: Enugu State Starts Disinfection Of Markets and Parks (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.