Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly (3644 Views)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / Secrets To Aging Gracefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by iice(f): 2:27am On Jul 10, 2010
sandee575:

We know ourselves, abi, iice?

grin
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by shilling(f): 5:31am On Jul 10, 2010
Excercise

Good genes - some people have it, others dont.
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by slimes(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2010
Cut down stress and people who don't contribute meaningfully to your life. Stick with loved ones and eat a controlled Balanced diet. cool
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by Jenwitemi(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2010
Always live in the present moment, and eat healthy.
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by EEngineer1(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2010
everyone has an opinion and that is very good.
i would like people with live testimonies of how they still look young even while they are ageing to contribute and suggest how
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by oyinda3(f): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
eat more of nutritious foods like lots of vegetables, fish, nuts, etc
eat less of carbohydrates like bread, rice, sugar, eba, corn/ogi etc because they cause insulin to rise and that causes u to age more rapidly.

when u use oil in your cooking, use extra virgin olive oil
try to be active, be happy and smileĀ  smiley
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2010
oyinda.:

eat more of nutritious foods like lots of vegetables, fish, nuts etc
eat less of carbohydrates like bread, rice, sugar, eba etc because they cause insulin to rise and that causes u to age more rapidly.

when u use oil in your cooking, use extra virgin olive oil
try to be active, be happy and smile smiley
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow, there goes my prognosis.
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by oyinda3(f): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2010
yup. we should be nutritionists. cool
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by kennyeast(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2010
Ever heard of Forever Living Product? Its 4 real, our products are anti-oxidant, remember oxidation causes aging. For more info email me kenakpe@yahoo.com.
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by doncabinc: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2010
please who knows the song playing on hitv during the mirror boy advert, will really appreciate your response
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by Nymphnode(m): 1:26am On Jul 13, 2010
2 bowls of burukutu weekly

2 litres of palm-wine weekly

6 am sex thrice weekly is essential

Seriously, try Shake Off from edmark or those Chinese Green Tea, It is guaranteed to scrape of wrinkles
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by sulad82i(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2010
Nymph node:

2 bowls of burukutu weekly

2 litres of palm-wine weekly

6 am sex thrice weekly is essential

Seriously, try Shake Off from edmark or those Chinese Green Tea, It is guaranteed to scrape of wrinkles

These will def make ur balls go nutts and get old like fast fast
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by MrAnus: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2010
bro u can alway dye your white hair with BLACK PAINT
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by NAJALYN: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2010
Its not easy to prevent aging quickly but the first speaker sumed it all. Love God & keep His commandments. Cut down on carnal pursuit, very important. To avoid wrinkles & sagging skin, avoid using bleaching cream. Also to prevent aging quickly eat balanced meals, plenty of fruits & vegetables. Worry less, smile more, take plenty of exercise to keep fit, watch your weight, for obesity makes one age very fast. NAJALYN
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by ethanson12: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
Do this for to aging quickly:-
1.Do Exercise
2.Eat more
3.Drink more water
4.Sleep in time
5. meal diet
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by Saywetin1: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2010
Hi, all the comments you have been getting are fine but you can help yourself further here in Nigeria. You dont have to travel abroad to live better solve your aging problems. Just visit this websites to learn more on how you can remain younger , healthier and live longer www.successfulpeopleresouce..com I hope that you will find the site helpful to you.
Re: Are There Solutions To Aging Quickly by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
E-Engineer:
who has any helpful information on looking young even while aging,
there are definitely some folks like moviestars who still look very young even while they advance in age,
anyone with useful information please share in this thread

The following is something that I absolutely believe in that has changed and improved my life and I want to share it with everyone.
I'm not going to tell you about some special
formulas that you can only get from ASN. The nutrients I'm going to discuss are available everywhere and are inexpensive. I, of course, would hope that you purchase them from us, since you get paid if you do :-) But this page is not about business. My concern here is not finances. It's much more important. It's about health; your health and health of your loved ones.
I want everyone to have access to this important information. You Don't Have to Get These Nutrients From Us... But Get Them From Some Where! My name is Bruce Castro,
Founder of The All Solutions Network. As we all know, good nutrition and health is the
foundation of everything. But many of us want to not only feel good, but look good! (Me included).

The following information is about nutrients that I have found that have done amazing things for me, personally. You can actually Reverse Aging, Look Younger, Increase Sexual Stamina and Libido,
Get Healthier and Live Longer with what is becoming known as the Nutritional Fountain of Youth. Over the past decade there has been an explosion of new understanding of the biological causes of aging. This is information that is readily available, but not widely known. I personally take a lot of vitamins, twice a day. And for those interested, below, I'm going to tell you EXACTLY the regimen that I adhere to, religiously. I have been doing so for years and continue to have great results. I have used, religiously, all of the following myself
for the past 14 years.
As of this writing I am 54 years of age. In addition to fact that I am told that I look younger than I did 10 years ago, people often guess my age as being in my 30's, a couple of months ago. I, personally, have accrued all of the following benefits and more...
Continue reading up this
www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/AO67461/vitamin_info.htm or get more detailed info in other areas via
www.allsolutionsnetwork.info

Goodluck...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prepare Your Own Pink Lips Balm In 5 Minutes / All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. / Do People Have Tourette's Syndrome In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.