Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba (14163 Views)

Customers Protest Discos’ Plan To Retrieve Prepaid Meters / NERC Urges Users To Update Prepaid Meters Before November / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by itiswellandwell: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Olori:
This is another side to the story which they wont tell you.
They came to our house and dropped a hand written note with a number to call if we are interested. Additionally they told my wife we need to pay 100k per household ( we are 5 flats).
The prepaid meter is 25k and the other 75k is supposedly to load your card when the meter is supplied.
In Buharis’ Nigeria a landlord to cough out 500k for 5 prepaid meter..

That's daylight robbery. Some phcn officials might be trying to make money from this opportunity. You can can take shots of the letter and post it on Twitter and tweet at consumer protection unit to verify it for you.

1 Like

Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Icebreeze(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Prepaid meters with steady power failure in the country
I can't just help it out....... My country, my people, my countrypeople instead of us to work on the power supply there we are sharing prepaid meters
The good news is that it's free if not casala for burst...
You can't make a bridge without gutters..
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by olasam17(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
LawLess IKEDC

With volumes of prepaid meters lying fallow in the premise of MOJEC Ltd premise (due to overstocking their warehouse).

Yet, the host community of this Meter Asset Provider company- (MOJEC Ltd) to IKEDC cannot even boast of a single prepaid meter.

Marketer Quadri (08023364746) to Ilasamaja. weldone ooooo.

People pls ask Quadri where is Ilasamaja's portion of the 85,000 prepaid meters are.

Na so so huge ridiculous bills we dey see oooo.
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by OShepherd: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Olori:
They came to our house and dropped a hand written note with a number to call if we are interested. Additionally they told my wife we need to pay 100k per household ( we are 5 flats).
The prepaid meter is 25k and the other 75k is supposedly to load your card when the meter is supplied.
How U see am na? Better pay fast ooooo grin shocked grin
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Naza25: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
IKEDC dey try o
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Demrich(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
BEDC pls
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
pat077:
Of what use is pre paid meter without light? Just like a phone without battery
It is useful because they wouldn't tamper with your electric cable. Secondly no light no bill
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Demrich:
BEDC pls
Madam Funke is not interested
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Do not rejoice yet because nothing goes for nothing. Expect your card to get finish on time
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by sexdoll: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pojomojo:
Election is next year so why wont they distribute prepaid meters. Lol. I would bot be surprised if Npower wakes up

is npower already dead?

1 Like

Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by ikorodureporta: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
That's why they wanted us to fix a recurring transformer issue ....na we go help dem do their work? Imagine asking for 4k per house...I know they will still ask for connection fee
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by xjiggy: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Olori:
Those ones are criminals not PHCN. Let's agree the #25K is a kind of lobbying fee for quick receipt of the prepaid meter. How on Earth can u demand #75K for loading the card?. Is it a lifetime payment or does it guarantee uninterrupted power supply. Try and contact NERC and lay out this issue. You're sure of getting good and quick response
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by ProAnti: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Olori:

... Additionally they told my wife we need to pay 100k per household ( we are 5 flats).

We were told the same thing. The owner of the building contributed 50k for each apartment while the occupants contributed 50k each.

We accepted the arrangement to put an end to the ridiculous estimated bills they've been distributing lately. We had an over 300% increase in the monthly estimated bill between March and August 2018.
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by nwachukwu79(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ok
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Brainbox2020(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Metrics4tea:
is not true
it is true sir... I'm a staff.
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is this news?
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by murmee: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Brainbox2020:
it is true sir... I'm a staff.
If it is true, then we are waiting as usual. We have gone through enumeration several times in Ajao Estate, Oshodi in the last 3 years and the Ikeja Disco keep saying they will soon come and install prepaid meters but up to now nothing has happened!

1 Like

Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by ewaalo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
That's good news, what about badagry? Everything in Lagos state they left badagry behind. I'm waiting to hear good news about badagry people.
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
itiswellandwell:

That's daylight robbery. Some phcn officials might be trying to make money from this opportunity. You can can take shots of the letter and post it on Twitter and tweet at consumer protection unit to verify it for you.

Oga it's not scam from their staffs. It's scam from IKEDC. I also paid 25k in oworonsoki. Everyone that needs it is meant to pay 25k into one account in UBA IKEDC Prepaid installation fee account...
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by njelrapheal: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cyrealmusic:
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything..
Who would you present as a better option.
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by jahswill99: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
In my area at Ait alagbado kola they told customers to bring #100000 before they can give the customer. They just want to chop people's money
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Genniez(f): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Olori:
pls can you help me with the NEPA officials contact..and will the 75k credit be for free power.thanks
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by CioAngels(f): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2018
PHCN was fraudulently sold to fraudulent conmen. Hmm, if wishes were horses, i would want PHCN back for their known regular light, where i will pay my bills in excess and i will be credited with the excess that will be carried over to the next month and not the notorious discos that will bill me two hundred percent in excess the next month which amounts to penalties for making full payments and more on your bills. The NERC and Fashola is clearing supporting to continue with the crazy bills if we are not supplied with meter. Nigerian leaders are huge thieves and they succeeded in burying Nigeria, what a shame. The most notorious disco is Ikorodu. PHCN should sales should be reversed to our rescue and the benefit of ordinary Nigerians who cannot afford the cheapest generator, but should Nigeria be sustained by generator? Wicked leaders destroyed PHCN so that they can import generators, Nigerian leaders are wicked. The Israeli man is very correct about the leaders. Thieves.
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by solin: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
According to the marketer coordinating my community, he said per person house an initial 100k will get one prepaid meter installed and subsequent request for prepaid meter is 30k which would have come loaded.
Olori:
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Gina2222: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please does anyone know how I can go about getting prepaid meter in the Lekki area, legitimately?
Re: 85000 Prepaid Meters To Be Shared Across Ikorodu, Ikeja, Oshodi, Abule Egba by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gina2222:
Please does anyone know how I can go about getting prepaid meter in the Lekki area, legitimately?

did u finally get it ? am in need as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator / Muideen Olalekan Tells Senate He Is A Card Carrying Member Of APC / BUA Sugar Refinery: Trade Minister Makes U-turn, Reverses Directive On Sugar Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.