Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) (3723 Views)

Anambra: Ogidi Police Station Attacked By Unknown Gunmen - Pics / Jangebe Abductions: 24-Hour Curfew Imposed As Violence Mar Schoolgirls' Reunion / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by Almaiga: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

They are your brothers in ISLIME. Just like this one grin

Trash again, I'm not from the West.

Oya, come and carry your fake Prophet Brother, wey convert to Islam because of money. He is presently Ass leaking Almajiri's Assess in Sokoto grin

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Almaiga:

Come carry your Karuwai (Ashawo) Mother and Sisters wey our Almajiri dey use cure Konji for North. grin

Are you blind or stupid? Since when did Edo girls become Biafrans? And since when did Ghana become a part of Almajiri land?

You too come and carry your sista AMINA MOHAMMED wey dey take her nyash perform salat for malam house grin

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash again, I'm not from the West.

Oya, come and carry your fake Prophet Brother, wey convert to Islam because of money. He is presently Ass leaking Almajiri's Assess in Sokoto grin

You can keep him grin Worry about your Imams who have seen the light of Christianity and are rushing us grin

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by Almaiga: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Are you blind or stupid? Since when did Edo girls become Biafrans? And since when did Ghana become a part of Almajiri land?

You too come and carry your sista AMINA MOHAMMED wey dey take her nyash perform salat for malam house grin

Kikikikikikiki, e pain am well, well.

Na your Sisters them be, they can be found in all nook and cranny of this North. 98% of Igbo Girls are ASHAWO, if I lie make I no see food chop today. grin grin

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by Almaiga: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

You can keep him grin Worry about your Imams who have seen the light of Christianity and are rushing us grin

Come and carry your Mother and Sister . They were fighting over an Aboki Truck pusher, Pri*ck. This happened in Anambara. grin grin grin

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by Almaiga: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Come and carry your father

Na God save that your Kid Sister, when your Father wan use her do Rituals some months back. If not for the brave Aboki wey save her from your Father, the Girl for be history now. grin grin grin

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by Almaiga: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Come and see how wide your sisters Toto dey look like, before they leave the North to marry your Brothers in the East. When they finally retired from Ashawo work.

Igbo men dey try aswear. All their young girls will come to the North to do Ashawo, when they become older and clients no longer patronize them, they will now leave the North to the East to marry some innocent Igbo man.

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Almaiga:

Come and carry your Mother and Sister . They were fighting over an Aboki Truck pusher, Pri*ck. This happened in Anambara. grin grin grin

But bros, why are you adding lies to your inherited stupidity. Those women were fighting over their fellow Igbo man. Or did you think that I cannot trace the story on Nairaland?

Instead of you to worry about your Fulani sisters who are shaking their nyash anyhow just to distract us grin

[img]https://i./3NnW6.gif[/img]
Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Almaiga:
SarcasticGenius:

Come and see how wide your sisters Toto dey look like, before they leave the North to marry your Brothers in the East. When they finally retired from Ashawo work.

Igbo men dey try aswear. All their young girls will come to the North to do Ashawo, when they become older and clients no longer patronize them, they will now leave the North to the East to marry some innocent Igbo man.

HEHEHEHE grin grin See as desperation dey chook this capital MUMU! How does this picture of people enjoying themselves at a river have anything to do with your aboki sisters who are dashing us free puna up and down? Do you think it is only begging that your people are doing in the South? wink See as your sistas dey take roll waist as dem dey anticipate preek grin grin

[img]https://i./3Nne2.gif[/img]
Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by Almaiga: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

But bros, why are you adding lies to your inherited stupidity. Those women were fighting over their fellow Igbo man. Or did you think that I cannot trace the story on Nairaland?

Instead of you to worry about your Fulani sisters who are shaking their nyash anyhow just to distract us grin

[img]https://i./3NnW6.gif[/img]

You Mumu Boy aswear. grin

*Did they FIGHT over a MAN or not?
*Are they your MARRIED Igbo SISTERS or not.
*Did the incident took place in Anambara or not?

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by Almaiga: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

HEHEHEHE grin grin See as desperation dey chook this capital MUMU! How does this picture of people enjoying themselves at a river have anything to do with your aboki sisters who are dashing us free puna up and down? Do you think it is only begging that your people are doing in the South? wink See as your sistas dey take roll waist as dem dey anticipate preek grin grin

None of my Beautiful and decent Sisters from North can come a mile closer to some criminal Igbo guys. If I lie, proof me wrong.

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by Almaiga: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Recently, your Ashawo Sisters were arrested in Sambisa forest, Borno State. They claimed to be the Prostitutes who service Bokoharam Terrorist in exchange for money. grin

Re: Serious Crises In Jos, Police Station Attacked, Curfew Imposed(photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Almaiga:

Recently, your Ashawo Sisters were arrested in Sambisa forest, Borno State. They claimed to be the Prostitutes who service Bokoharam Terrorist in exchange for money. grin

Please, I'm calling on all Nairalanders to pray for Almaiga's family. Pray for his sister Rukayat so that she can stop bringing shame to the family name by giving free "farji" to okada riders in Lagos and pray for his father MOOhamad. Amin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Release Video Of How A Look-a-like Buhari Was Imported / Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard / Supreme Court Verdict Sparks Jubilation In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.