Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries (30719 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Endorses Peter Obi's Labour Party / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by laidelaitan(f): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Iyaloja General Tinubu Ojo, Market Leaders Endorse Sanwo-Olu Ahead Sunday Election

The Iyaloja General of Lagos, Mrs. Folashade Tinubu-Ojo has thrown her weight behind the candidacy of Babajide Sanwo-Olu in the Lagos State All Progressives Congress governorship primaries holding on Sunday.

The endorsement came after a short meeting between Mr. Sanwo-Olu, the Director General of his campaign organization, Mr. Tayo Ayinde on one hand and Mrs. Folashade Tinubu-Ojo and other market leaders on the other hand.

Speaking at the occasion, the Director General of the Babajide Sanwo-olu Campaign organization (BOSCO) Tayo Ayinde said the campaign team recognized the enormity of voting power that the market women and men have so ‘‘it will be foolhardy for any politician to underestimate them in the scheme of things’’.

Ayinde however described the event as a family meeting, where a decision that will affect all family members would be made. He thereafter presented Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu to the crowd of market leaders in Lagos State, who in turn, enthusiastically welcome the aspirant with various kinds of traditional songs.

The governorship aspirant, Babajide Sanwo-Olu thanked the Iyaloja General for agreeing to meet his team despite the short notice given to her. He described himself as a member of the family, saying since 2002, he has remained a close member of the market women and men under the late Iyaloja General, Alhaja Habibat Mogaji.

Speaking further, Sanwo-Olu said the need to take Lagos back to its original developmental trajectory is part of the reasons he entered governorship the race.

‘’ There is a roadmap for economic and infrastructural development of Lagos State. I was part of the team from the beginning of this republic and I know that successive administrations have remained on course until recently. So we need to quickly address the deficiencies before they grow to consume all of us’’. Sanwo-olu stated.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/09/28/iyaloja-general-tinubu-ojo-market-leaders-endorse-sanwo-olu-ahead-sunday-election/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Dont deter Ambode, your glory is coming and its taking shape in a way you would owe nobody gratification but the people and God.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by CilicMarin: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
It is all over for Mazi Ambode Kanu tongue

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by CilicMarin: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by statusquoante: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

Over ke
Tinubu will be politically annihilated on Sunday.
Trust me!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by CilicMarin: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
statusquoante:

Over ke
Tinubu will be politically annihilated on Sunday.
Trust me!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Corrinthians(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
Seems Ambode's fate has been sealed. embarassed

But we won in Osun sha. That's all that matters right now. grin grin

See Nigerians and Bubu having the best of time while some nonentities keep banging their heads on the wall over needless hate for a good man who's only crime is being a good man and defeating one ineffectual god of theirs in 2015. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Corrinthians(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
These guys will soon declare a fatwa on your head bro. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by CilicMarin: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Seems Ambode's fate has been sealed. embarassed

But we won in Osun sha. That's all that matters right now. grin grin

See Nigerians and Bubu having the best of time while some nonentities keep banging their heads on the wall over needless hate for a good man who's only crime is being a good man and defeating one ineffectual god of theirs in 2015. grin

Pally, the guy's(Ambode) cluelessness pass Otuooke drunkarrd own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Victornezzar: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
These guys will soon declare a fatwa on your head bro grin
This bolded boldly confirms that ur a Muslim nd Ngene is a dude

That means u jobless lots actually have a WhatsApp group

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by CilicMarin: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:

They are still in mourning mood, unable to contend with the Osun mishap..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Victornezzar: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

Pally, the guy's cluelessness pass President Jonathan own.
U really have no iota of shame in u....Same Ambode u were praising is now clueless

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Corrinthians(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:

You have no sense of direction....Ambode that u guys were hailing before....You guys are now spiting the dude because ur corrupt godfather ain't supporting him??

Your children that's if u will get one in ur miserable life will shake their head to the heavens asking God everyday why he gave them a lifeless being like u
Eyaa. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by buhariguy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ambode till 2023

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by CilicMarin: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:

U really have no iota of shame in u....Same Ambode u were praising is now clueless

Stop wailing on my mention....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Victornezzar: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Eyaa. cheesy cheesy
How will u feed if ur pay master eventually wins next year by rigging

U know he won't need ur services anymore even though he flops during his next term

He has nothing to loose cos that would be his last tenure

My advice for u is just to quickly learn a skill.....U can enroll into the Nurtw cos that's were most of ur likes are now

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Corrinthians(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:

This bolded boldly confirms that ur a Muslim nd Ngene is a dude

That means u jobless lots actually have a WhatsApp group
Is that why you've been in pains since last night? grin grin grin

If I'm a Muslim, may your life be a bed of roses from this day until you celebrate your hundredth birthday, but if I'm a Christian, as opposed to what you just said, may your life be the opposite of all you desire it to be.

Oya, say amen. grin grin

Pained sadistic and hateful PDP bigot. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Corrinthians(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:

How will u feed if ur pay master eventually wins next year by rigging

U know he won't need ur services anymore even though he flops during his next term

He has nothing to loose cos that would be his last tenure

My advice for u is just to quickly learn a skill.....U can enroll into the Nurtw cos that's were most of ur likes are now
Cry us a lagoon bro. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Sharpshooota: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

See reason why they call these things zombies

Yesterday... Ambode Was The saviour

Today... Ambode is Ipob.. Just because Tinubu and his controllers say so...
You have no option than to fall in line...
Remote controlled entities

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by FarahAideed: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
If APC is not satanic why are they trying to oust the only performer they have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Sharpshooota: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:

You will know what a fatwa is nah...

Bloody terrorists everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Corrinthians(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You will know what a fatwa is nah...

Bloody terrorists everywhere
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Victornezzar: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Is that why you've been in pains since last night? grin grin grin

If I'm a Muslim, may your life be a bed of roses from this day until you celebrate your hundredth birthday, but if I'm a Christian, as opposed to what you just said, may your life be the opposite of all you desire it to be.

Oya, say amen. grin grin

Pained sadistic and hateful PDP bigot. cheesy
I care less about the Osun state result cos that's not my state neither my region.....I don't support pdp either......I support some Apc bigwigs cos of their good activities....Fashola being one of them....Ambode number 2.....Now zombie tell me how I'm a pdp agent

Btw stop wishing me evil even though I don't support evil ideology

Just get a life and make yourself useful to your society

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries by Sharpshooota: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
If APC is not satanic why are they trying to oust the only performer they have.

Jonathan should sit down in otuoke and watch how elections are rigged and won... And nobody will do anything...

All security apparatus of the country is under the North..
Inec chairmanship position is under Buhari...

To hell with democracy... Nigeria cannot be fixed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kano / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter / How Tinubu Diverted N22.4bn, $4.4m From Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.