Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe (34925 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by BabaO2: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2018
littlewonders:
Solo primaries. Why stress themselves when is only one person vying for the position. Sometimes we just end up deceiving ourselves trying to be real abi truthful.

This gathering is only illusion.

Back to the Topic
Ambode will be a man I will vote in over and over again. His works speaks...
shift
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by Atirolaoluwa: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Sanwo-Olu
Sanwo-Olu
Sanwo-Olu
Perfect man for d job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by davodyguy: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2018
adioolayi:

Exactly, he will be under some serious deal that he will have to sign ...to enable Jagaban checkmate him if he misbehave again.
For the peace of the state in 2019 Presidential election, Tinubu will need to handle this matter with caution.
Which deal? Hahahahaha � Fashola signed deal too, but broke it.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by Baselm: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2018
You people should stop telling lies with the name of church priest, we all know the real aggrieved ones are the Waste management people, the Agberos who are being driven out of business and the LG chairmen who feed on those agberos, NURTW.

Like I've always said APC or PDP is not our problem, we are our problem. we get the type of leaders we deserve

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by KIDfurniture(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2018
If it's the WILL of the God, he will over come.... he is up against evil men...same ones up against the development of this country.. God will fight for his people .. if amobode defeats Them my brother, federal go strongly fight back...if Buhari is defeated next election and amobode is still governor..Tinubu ur end is just few months from ur burial
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by eurogee: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2018
You must be sleeping

davodyguy:

It's the best option for Lagosians that Ambode wins.

Because I work for LASG and know their plans under him

He would bring an end to rickety 'danfo' and everyone would be inside mass transit. It's exactly what they have in Dubai (DTA) Dubai Transport Authority and in Australia. No more rough driving, on 3rd Mainland Bridge. Accident would reduce.

This man has plans and Tinubu should not use personal gains to run him down
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by checkolatunji: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Suddenly Ambode has turned to their man grin
As they are now supporting the guy that's automatic lose for him, you know why? Your guess is as good as mine grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by principalgee: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Na today some people will know the different between a physical change and chemical change
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by Gap2020(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Atirolaoluwa:
Sanwo-Olu
Sanwo-Olu
Sanwo-Olu
Perfect man for d job
. Who is this Sanwo-Olu and what has he contributes to the development of new Lagos?
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by baxton25(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2018
Jimi agbaje we want
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
ABA:
#AnybodyButAmbode!

Ambode is a failed governor.

The thief, Thiefnubú, has little to do with it.

The truth is, Ambode is a FAILURE!!
Be honest, is Lagos better, cleaner now than when he came in?

Substandard projects, poor quality jobs by thieving contractors, bloated figures, negligence, arrogance, defiance, dirtiness, sheepishly trying to copy New York.........its endless

And don't forget sacking and throwing a priest out of his residence the next day because his wife had to stand in line like everyone else.

And APAPA WHARF area

Ambode is a failure. Ambode is a scam!!
#AmbodeMustGo!!

I completely agree with you. Dude has failed massively.

Inner city roads are a menace. Just building only bus stops like kilode.

The Apapa debacle has exposed his underbelly. Ambode doesn't deserve a second term based on his performance but Tinubu and his cohorts shouldn't be the one to decide that.

Let Lagosians decide!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by weyreypey: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:
You only see all this crooked politicians during campaign rallys ....... After that, they become monsters .......

Ambode, we have not forgotten your elephant in the room (land use charge)........
Like I have not forgotten about the umidigi phones.... you promised!!
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by Gap2020(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2018
I pray they should elect Ambode as their flag bearer and put their house in order. If otherwise,All these Ambode pleading for second term, is just a wash, He has put everything in order and the shake- up is going to disastrous. Ambode's surrender tactics is working like never. Note, Sanwo-Olu is grow bigger and APC is showing all their weakness to the gentle guy. Unless if Ambode is not ready to play the card, they've already handed over the key to unlock their strength. His Excellence, if you loose the primary don't flex power. 1)PLAN ALL THE WAY TO THE END,

They can be defeated.

2)CONCENTRATE YOUR FORCE,

If your plan is later revealed, they are coming back for Presidential plead(Election)

3)DON'T COMMIT TO ANYONE;

Don't be afraid of any consequence. Be your self.

4)ENTER ACTION WITH BOLDNESS.

Go for Goal. Tinubu, was once an errand politician. You can grow your wings because you're in charge.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by LZAA: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Look at your post and you'll agree that you have a fundamental problem. You think Lagos politics is like the garden egg politics you play in your backwards state.

You don't have PVC, you don't vote, your opinion is worthless.

Better carry your gala and fan yogo brothers to go vote for Ambode in APC primaries today.
Don't know how many times i'll remind u lot about this but here it goes
Lagos was the former capital of this union and due to inept governance from the top which refused to open up other ports and encourage/build industries has now become the economic capital
It's like brazil where rio is the economic capital but brasilia is the admin capital but unlike here they open up other ports and cities
And that was one of the main reasons that the capital was moved as lagos is a real small state and was overpopulated?
Finally gala and fan yogo selling trumps agbero,badoo and yahoo plus.don't u think so?
Cc immhotep greenback pointzerom Roger3D sarkin
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by LZAA: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
FEEDFANS:
Great courage....

www.feedfans.com
See slippers grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2018
LZAA:

Don't know how many times i'll remind u lot about this but here it goes
Lagos was the former capital of this union and due to inept governance from the top which refused to open up other ports and encourage/build industries has now become the economic capital
It's like brazil where rio is the economic capital but brasilia is the admin capital but unlike here they open up other ports and cities
And that was one of the main reasons that the capital was moved as lagos is a real small state and was overpopulated?
Finally gala and fan yogo selling trumps agbero,badoo and yahoo plus.don't u think so?
Cc immhotep greenback pointzerom Roger3D sarkin
Hotfreeze just wants to rig election, like they did in Osun state.
Never mind his rhetoric, we know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by LZAA: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
immhotep:

Hotfreeze just wants to rig election, like they did in Osun state.
Never mind his rhetoric, we know them.
grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by ayokellany: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

He would bring an end to rickety 'danfo' and everyone would be inside mass transit. It's exactly what they have in Dubai (DTA) Dubai Transport Authority and in Australia. No more rough driving, on 3rd Mainland Bridge. Accident would reduce.

What is your Facebook ID to prove you are not Igbo or Ipob wanting to impose your desire on the Yorubas ? My FB ID double as my NL if you care to know.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by greatman247(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2018
If Ambode did not clinge the APC ticket at the primary, APC will never have my vote during the governorship election. Ambode I want... He gave me obvious result and generate a lot of revenue for the state, now Lagos is even richer than most country around Africa. I don't care what Tinubu says about him. Can Sanwo-Olu achieve that? That one should wait until Ambode completes his second term to prove to us he is also equal to the task.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by greatman247(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
ayokellany:

What is your Facebook ID to prove you are not Igbo or Ipob wanting to impose your desire on the Yorubas ? My FB ID double as my NL if you care to know.

Shut up and stop asking for people FB. The man has spoken well and you need to carry ur wahala go far away from Nairaland.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by VictorEkwere: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2018
NO Ambode No lagos state APC dont dare lagosians
post=71623111:
Lagos state Governor Ambode participates in APC Presidential Primary in Epe, Friday, September 28, 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-ambodde-at-apc-presidential-primary-in-epe/

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by Anazp: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

rubbish. lagos should have a world class underground metro line by now. u talking bout buses
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by Sagay212: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
his EPE people will vote for him in the primaries. lol...maybe na only epe be lagos.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by ajl: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
KIDfurniture:
If it's the WILL of the God, he will over come.... he is up against evil men...same ones up against the development of this country.. God will fight for his people .. if amobode defeats Them my brother, federal go strongly fight back...if Buhari is defeated next election and amobode is still governor..Tinubu ur end is just few months from ur burial

Ambode will just use the opportunity to give Tinubu upper-cut. grin grin

Can't wait for that time.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by bobydo: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Why is nobody protesting on Ambode's behalf like many did for Fashola when Tinubu waged war against him back them?

Fashola works speaks for him but Ambode mouth speaks for him
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by deomelo: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
littlewonders:
Solo primaries. Why stress themselves when is only one person vying for the position. Sometimes we just end up deceiving ourselves trying to be real abi truthful.

This gathering is only illusion.

Back to the Topic
Ambode will be a man I will vote in over and over again. His works speaks...

lol.

Like the most horrible roads in Nigeria and a state full of trash mountains left and right.

To bad you can not see it from your ipob village in Nnewi

grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by deomelo: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
davodyguy:

He would bring an end to rickety 'danfo' and everyone would be inside mass transit. It's exactly what they have in Dubai (DTA) Dubai Transport

Lagos master plan asked for Mass Transit, not Danfo buses replacing Danfo buses.

Authority and in Australia. No more rough driving, on 3rd Mainland Bridge. Accident would reduce.

So, more buses means no more driving and less accidents on 3rd MB?

Lagos master plan for mass transit called for 4th MB and Metro Rail system to move millions of people across the state with ease, not accident prone buses with limited capacity to move millions of people per day.

Ambode budget hundreds of billions for the 4TH MB, but it's still a dream

Lagos Metro is the Number 1 mass transit solution in Lagos state, almost completed by his predecessor, but it's almost abandoned and slowed down by Ambode in favor of meaningless bust stops and laybys.

Obviously, you don't know anything about beyond your hatred for Tinubu.

Btw, you work for the LASG and you know their plans, why not educate us per your imaginary plans.

Must you Igbos lie all the damn time?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by Ifebiz: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
For your Geniune Car � Documents...New Registration of �
Car Renewals
Change of Ownership
Tinted Permit
Drivers license
We do delivery of The documents after Negotiation.....
Payment is after completion of Job or work.....This is to proof the Real and Genuity of the Job.... Thanks
Call.....0R whatsapp. 08135207139
Office: Alausa Ikeja secretariat...... Block 17
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe by KIDfurniture(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2018
My brother na evil men win oh.. I just weak oh. Ambode is out . His only hope is make Tinubu lose all em powers if not , he will be rendered useless in Nigeria
ajl:

Ambode will just use the opportunity to give Tinubu upper-cut. grin grin

Can't wait for that time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? / Ongoing Construction Of Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu (Photos) / “Underwear Bomber” Abdulmuttalab Remorseful — Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.