Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos (31671 Views)

PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by metronaija4: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Vice President, Prof. Osinbajo participated in the just concluded presidential party primaries in his hometown Elegushi, Lagos.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-osinbajo-at-apc-presidential-primary-in-elegushi-lagos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by dimexy247(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2018
I like Osinbajo and hate that I like him but he’s in a wrong party.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2018
The only 'saint' in the evil party called apc. I have a dream that 2019 will be a year of power to the masses.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Ehiscotch(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2018
There are a lot of people who seem to love and respect this man. It's really ironic considering the hate they have for Buhari.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by 2special(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2018
l thought he is from Ogun state

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by butamz: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2018
dimexy247:

Don't fall for their tactics. they are using him to get the votes of gullible Christians. Like you said, he is in the wrong party; wait, have you seen or heard where he is condemning the bad things his party and the government he serves as vice president? No, rather he keeps defending and lying about everything even when they are obvious.

Don't deceive yourself, he is comfortable in Apc if not he would have resigned long ago. No one is forcing him to stay. Does his Bible not contain the part which says evil company corrupts good manner?

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by butamz: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2018
Ehiscotch:
There are a lot of people who seem to love and respect this man. It's really ironic considering the hate they have for Buhari.

I wonder oo
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by chloride6: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2018
Osinbajo is now from Elegushi?

Interesting

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by dimexy247(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
butamz:

Don't fall for their tactics. they are using him to get the votes of gullible Christians. Like you said, he is in the wrong party; wait, have you seen or heard where he is condemning the bad things his party and the government he serves as vice president? No, rather he keeps defending and lying about everything even when they are obvious.

Don't deceive yourself, he is comfortable in Apc if not he would have resigned long ago. No one is forcing him to stay. Does his Bible not contain the part which says evil company corrupts good manner?

Well said bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Kayharry(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2018
dimexy247:
he shud be in which party o jare?

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by tstx(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2018
okay
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Kayharry(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
The only 'saint' in the evil party called apc. I have a dream that 2019 will be a year of power to the masses.
which party be saint party tell me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR VICE PRESIDENT.
dimexy247:
ShobayoEmma:
Eeyah!
2special:
l thought he is from Ogun state
Not only you.
Many people thought so too.
He is from Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Deltayankeeboi: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
A pastor who sold his conscience because of power.

Osinbajo you are a disgrace before God.

Your days are short and numbered.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by mykemiley(f): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2018
dimexy247:
And PDP is d ryt party o abi undecided undecided undecided Oga u need Jesus

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2018
Seen and noted.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by lonelydora: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2018
This is where we need Shekau and his boys to do the needful, and Nigerians will forever be grateful to them.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by gazilion: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
What is the use of getting a PVC when your vote would not count. It's Ironic that that the Government came into office largely because people's votes counted. Now they are doing everything to thwart people's choice in elections.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by jonnyboy4u: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2018
There are still few good people in both PDP and APC. The way our political system is based is where the fault is.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Osinbajo wasn't around and acted when Buhari was away.... we have seen him numerous times act wisely when given the "acting president" office.

I believe he should just do the best he can as VP for as long as God gives him the opportunity to serve Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by tayo4ng(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Osinbandele
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
metronaija4:
Vice President, Prof. Osinbajo participated in the just concluded presidential party primaries in his hometown Elegushi, Lagos.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-osinbajo-at-apc-presidential-primary-in-elegushi-lagos/

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by filitech070: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
A pastor who sold his conscience because of power.

Osinbajo you are a disgrace before God.

Your days are short and numbered.
....see this idiot..an by force to comment

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2018
dimexy247:

Who cares?
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
lonelydora:
This is where we need Shekau and his boys to do the needful, and Nigerians will forever be grateful to them.

Go do the needful Na, use petrol bomb if you are man enough. Your family and the foolish wailers will forever be be grateful. Pls do it fast..

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2018
where is the idiot Yoruba tribal mod call mynd44 abi mynd45 that gave me a long-term ban as a first time offender but will leave all this stupid Yoruba tribal bigots .I already have another account and I can always open another one.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by EEEDHOWHU: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2018
suregamees:
see below profile

"apc PRESIDENTIAL primary??
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by Bitterleafsoup: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Why is he looking like an slowpoke?
Anyway this man is going to stand before the human rights tribunal with the cabal unless he steps down.

APC, ANC and PDP are the same group.
The loans and grants in APC states to build communities in the past 3 years is in billions of $ and nothing to show for it on the ground. All swallowed by the cabal.
Re: Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2018
cool nice man Why dat short woman dey .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? / Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old / EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.