Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (58314 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by CastedDude: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2018
A Nigerian man has won the hearts of online users after deciding to do the unusual. According to Exceptional Emmanuel Okorie who lives in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, he decided to back his baby daughter to the bank and even caused a scene as people were looking at him strangely with some mocking him.

He revealed that he decided to do that because his wife was busy making her hair.

He also said he backed his baby because he loves the feeling it gives,

Read below what he posted online yesterday.

My wife was making her hair so I have to back my Lovely daughter to the bank. People were looking at me strangely to the extent that a mad man saw me and started laughing hysterically.

If I can answer her dad, why can't I back her?

Note: I could have carried her with a baby carrier or on my arms, but I wanted to back her because I loved the feeling it gives...

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-causes-a-scene-after-backing-his-baby-to-a-bank-in-port-harcourt-photos.html

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2018
Cute baby.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by greatman247(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Chai... See something for naija my country. Lol. But this guy na correct guy, no time to wait for the fashionista woman. Na dis kind man woman no fit do shakara for. In short the man be like me. Lol

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Heartbender: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Slay papa baby

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Ehiscotch(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Even in saner climes people would still stop and give you a condescending look because it is not really unusual for a man to carry his daughter on his back, but to the bank? That would cause a massive stare anywhere

Still, the dad deserves accolades and the daughter is a beauty.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Shukuakukobambi: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
I like him jare even if I won't do it cheesy

It's his baby, his back and his wife. No other person matters in this matter cool

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Deltayankeeboi: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Smh. . . Poor man. The lord is your strength. I am sure he is under the control of his wife at home.

Op are you sure this happened in Port Harcourt or Ogun state. Please correct yourself.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2018
accolades...

most men here can't do it.

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2018
Maybe his wife is a feminist....

#Welcome back NwaAmaikpe!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Awww, this is so cute kiss This man is courageous, I swear love can make a man do anything...even the ones cussing this man out tongue. His family...his life, his choice.

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by hapydaddy: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Not bad at all...I also had a back my baby wen my wife was so so busy and he was crying.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by franchasng: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2018
lovely baby, dash me cry

I will do anything for my baby, my pride, my blood kiss kiss

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Smh. . . Poor man. The lord is your strength. I am sure he is under the control of his wife at home.

Op are you sure this happened in Port Harcourt or Ogun state. Please correct yourself.
Walayi!

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Pat081: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

see some one comment, doing dis 4 his wife now is a sin &we dnt knw maybe his wife knw or nt ??but d guy brain is nt working well sef , he should have carry d baby nt by backing him /her ..

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
I guess people feel the baby might fall off. Your baby is super cute though

Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by happybee: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
hapydaddy:
Not bad at all...I also had a back my baby wen my wife was so so busy and he was crying.
See how back baby, daddy...

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Deckline(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
THIS MAN IS A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD! undecided undecided

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by divinelove(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
I have no problem with this especially when the man is jobless. A jobless man should obey his wife's directives infact he should submit to the wife

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Jchi9876: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mad man with small prick

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by HallaDaTruth: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
divinelove:
I have no problem with this especially when the man is jobless. A jobless man should obey his wife's directives infact he should submit to the wife
Never . What sort of thinking is this

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
NCAN over to you he is definitely not from rivers.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Opharhe: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
greatman247:
Chai... See something for naija my country. Lol. But this guy na correct guy, no time to wait for the fashionista woman. Na dis kind man woman no fit do shakara for. In short the man be like me. Lol
Chop knockle. cool
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by GentleMoney: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2018

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by oshe11: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
And the MUMU dey sun teeth.....

What a Weakling.......

You can never see a LION doing a LIONESS' JOB

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by experimentist: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
sad

Is there no police in that area?

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
I can also back my baby when i have one smiley

but this stunt can land u in trouble in this shithole country when people start asking u where is d mama

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
nyeruka!
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by divinelove(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Never . What sort of thinking is this

Jobless lazy idiot spotted
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by AmazingELixir: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2018

Only a jobless, classless and totally dependent man would do this, else he'll be starved by his bread winning wife.

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cool
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Bar1941(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Attention seeker, now that you got the attention, try to adjust the baby's head.

Help!!! Missing Children / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo)