Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (58321 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Some Nairalanders can be so foolish sha. Imagin saying; he is jobless, a weakly, a fool, a madman. So only people with those qualities back their babies? Very short, reasoning. They just have big heads with small processing power. They only think one way like Zombies. They are the women beaters and abusers. They will come online to form with nothing to show for it. Pride goeth before a fall and a haughty spirit before destruction. Be humble and rational.

1 Like

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nathayas: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bar1941:
Attention seeker, now that you got the attention, try to adjust the baby's head.
What happen to the baby's head, proud and jealous man
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by duptie(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Smh. . . Poor man. The lord is your strength. I am sure he is under the control of his wife at home.

Op are you sure this happened in Port Harcourt or Ogun state. Please correct yourself.
hmmm pele tie shocked
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by consultancy: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
attention seeking man. u can't carry her on ur arms/body like other normal men do. undecided
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Smh. . . Poor man. The lord is your strength. I am sure he is under the control of his wife at home.

Op are you sure this happened in Port Harcourt or Ogun state. Please correct yourself.

Ogun is known for juju while Port Harcourt is know for Madness. so the OP is collekt.

grin
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Henjor48(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian man has won the hearts of online users after deciding to do the unusual. According to Exceptional Emmanuel Okorie who lives in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, he decided to back his baby daughter to the bank and even caused a scene as people were looking at him strangely with some mocking him.

He revealed that he decided to do that because his wife was busy making her hair.

He also said he backed his baby because he loves the feeling it gives,

Read below what he posted online yesterday.

My wife was making her hair so I have to back my Lovely daughter to the bank. People were looking at me strangely to the extent that a mad man saw me and started laughing hysterically.

If I can answer her dad, why can't I back her?

Note: I could have carried her with a baby carrier or on my arms, but I wanted to back her because I loved the feeling it gives...

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-causes-a-scene-after-backing-his-baby-to-a-bank-in-port-harcourt-photos.html

E NO BETTER FOR APC.

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Offpoint: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
hapydaddy:
Not bad at all...I also had a back my baby wen my wife was so so busy and he was crying.
Nice penis
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Yankee101: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lucky baby
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin LOL! The mad man that saw him was like. People and I thought I was mad. I never knew someone kolo pass me.

1 Like

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by YAHREIGNS: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
smiley
That baby will not have "issues"
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
CHeap Publicity

1 Like

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Lovelife433(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian man has won the hearts of online users after deciding to do the unusual. According to Exceptional Emmanuel Okorie who lives in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, he decided to back his baby daughter to the bank and even caused a scene as people were looking at him strangely with some mocking him.

He revealed that he decided to do that because his wife was busy making her hair.

He also said he backed his baby because he loves the feeling it gives,

Read below what he posted online yesterday.

My wife was making her hair so I have to back my Lovely daughter to the bank. People were looking at me strangely to the extent that a mad man saw me and started laughing hysterically.

If I can answer her dad, why can't I back her?

Note: I could have carried her with a baby carrier or on my arms, but I wanted to back her because I loved the feeling it gives...

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-causes-a-scene-after-backing-his-baby-to-a-bank-in-port-harcourt-photos.html
dis buhari era has turn some ppl to idio. Is there any senses in dis nonsnse? Lazy animal
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by hollywater: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
The Man is so stupid. How can you risk the life of that little Child.Nigerial Banks that is number 1 target of Arm robbers.

1 Like

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Guy man to shaprapra
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by freshvine(f): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
i know this guy.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Myself2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Stupid man, see his face,, what point was he trying to prove anyway ??
Im sure his parents, family and friends will be so proud to be seen with him in that state
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
oshe11:
And the MUMU dey sun teeth.....

What a Weakling.......

You can never see a LION doing a LIONESS' JOB
what exactly does a lion do
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
oshe11:
And the MUMU dey sun teeth.....

What a Weakling.......

You can never see a LION doing a LIONESS' JOB
what exactly is the important thing a lion does?

1 Like

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by oshe11: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what exactly is the important thing a lion does?
Rhetorics
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by victormeg(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=Deltayankeeboi post=71626701]

Op are you sure this happened in Port Harcourt or Ogun state. Please correct yourself

Your mumu just surfaced.its been in you. If you have got no good comment to make, why not just shut up.
[/quote
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by 0079jaBond(m): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2018
This part cracked me: "...to the extent that a mad man saw me and started laughing hysterically."

That means, madness get grades. The real mad man cun jam wetin pass him level. Lmao!!

But seriously though, the man tried. It's not bad to help your wife... even the man wanted to do it. So kudos.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by greatman247(m): 4:12am On Sep 30, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

I dey tell you. My girl hate that I am able to do some basic things for myself without relying on her.

Lol. But my girl love me to do things without her though sometimes she wants to shakara thinking I will not be able to do certain things without her input.
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by greatman247(m): 4:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Opharhe:
Chop knockle. cool

Lol bad guy

1 Like

Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 30, 2018
oshe11:
Rhetorics
the lion doesnt really do anything but sleep all day and eat what the lioness hunts, the title of king of the jungle should be given to something else
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by oshe11: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the lion doesnt really do anything but sleep all day and eat what the lioness hunts, the title of king of the jungle should be given to something else
Lol

Thats because the Lioness n the cubs can handle those Kills but when they are going for huge kills(buffalo, giraffe, etc) it is the LION that leads the park

***Thats why that Man shud have left whats meant for a woman to a woman
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
oshe11:
Lol

Thats because the Lioness n the cubs can handle those Kills but when they are going for huge kills(buffalo, giraffe, etc) it is the LION that leads the park

***Thats why that Man shud have left whats meant for a woman to a woman
really! in that case how many of you men can compare to a lion, when your egos feel threatened by feminism
Re: Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos by oshe11: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
really! in that case how many of you men can compare to a lion, when your egos feel threatened by feminism
Lol....

I'm perplexed because "We" have never been threatened by NIGERIAN FEMINISM since WE believe its a mere show of FRUSTRATION by some NIGERIAN LADIES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice: After Two Wasted Years, I Want Divorce Now / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.