Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries (35132 Views)

Sadiq Gadah: Kano APC Influencer Accused Of Killing Colleague, Bello Bukar Adamu / Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I thought they said he's like a God in Kano... He barely scores 2.9m votes out of over 5m registered voters in Kano. Truly, Sai Baba is going back to Daura next year.
He's planning to rig the election in favour of his selfish political gain but we're planning a Democratic Coup against him. After that Osun election, it is now clear that our future as a nation can only be rescued by dirty politics alone. Such that will cost the lives of some heavyweight politicians come 2019. Mark my words.
Lol dude, you dont get it do you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by OfficialAPCNig: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Deceive your afonja slaves. You guys counted 2.9 million votes in less than 24 hours while INEC with all their structures couldn't announce result of less than 700k votes in 24 hours.

No be only 2.9 million votes, na 29 million votes.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Deceive your afonja slaves. You guys counted 2.9 million votes in less than 24 hours while INEC with all their structures couldn't announce result of less than 700k votes in 24 hours.

No be only 2.9 million votes, na 29 million votes.

The pains you are in obviously blinded you to the obvious

President Muhammadu Buhari has scored a total of 2,931,235 votes in 44 local government areas of Kano State in the just concluded presidential primary elections of the All Progressives Congress, APC

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by OfficialAPCNig: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The pains you are in obviously blinded you to the obvious

Like I said before, deceive your afonja slaves. APC counted conclusively 2.9million votes in less than 24 hours while INEC with all their billions and structure have never achieved that in their entire history.

We are expecting APC to announce over 20 million victory margin for Buhari. We understand the game.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Like I said before, deceive your afonja slaves. APC counted conclusively 2.9million votes in less than 24 hours while INEC with all their billions and structure have never achieved that in their entire history.

We are expecting APC to announce over 20 million victory margin for Buhari. We understand the game.

And when they announce it, go and contest it in court

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2018
perez100:
I am not happy with this Moderator. Nairaland was not like this when I was just following members' comments. You could rebuke Seun or the Mods in the past without earning a ban. Nobody could order Seun or those mods anyhow to ban any person. But today, 'mynd44' can ban you by mere calling his attention or correcting him. He allows some people to use 'Idiotic Pigs of Biafra' yet he deletes or bans you when the 'Skul Mining Vultures from the Waste' is used. Sometimes, he delete 'Imbecilic Cows of Foolanis when it is used against those murderers. Is this justice? Please, sanitize this site and don't be bias. Watch him ban me now!
obviously banning you is all he could do. This is where his power ends. Unfortunately this is not a job or some hung that earns you money. It must be stupid to ban people anyhow on a forum where every words used by the person is solely responsible for. Corruption on nairaland is greater than Nigerian government.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by OfficialAPCNig: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

And when they announce it, go and contest it in court
Sorry, I am not a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Sorry, I am not a slave.

Lmao but you are a slave to your northern PDP presidential candidates despite being an ipobian grin

The irony of life sha cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by anibirelawal(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
modath:

You guys abuse/insult people, try to claim it's free speech, then act injured when the consequences of your action hit you in the face... Yall can go about your free speech, you can't decide how the person should react to it.. smiley

FACTS!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by GavelSlam: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
The foolish Satanists keep fooling themselves .. APC is not democratic organization but a Satanic one

The person way do you this thing don die tay tay.

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by docadams: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

President Muhammadu Buhari has scored a total of 2,931,235 votes in 44 local government areas of Kano State in the just concluded presidential primary elections of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The primaries were conducted on Friday in the 36 states of the federation and Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

The Kano returning officer of the primary election, who is the state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, said he was impressed by the large turnout of voters in his Ganduje ward in Dawakin Tofa Local Government area of the state.

The governor then restated his pledge to garner over 5 million votes for Mr Buhari come 2019 general election.

“With these figures of over five thousand votes from my ward, Ganduje ward of Dawakin Tofa local government, which only comes from APC card carrying members, it is indicative to the fact that our pledge of over 5 million votes to our dear President in 2019 election is tenable and realisable,” He assured

Mr Ganduje also asserted that Mr Buhari would be voted by other political party stalwarts in the 2019 presidential election.

“People should understand that when the general election comes around, apart from our APC members that would vote for the continuation of President Buhari regime, many more others who belong to other parties would join the queue,” Mr Ganduje was quoted as saying in a statement by his chief press secretary, Abba Anwar.

He noted that even those who do not belong to any political parties, but have their permanent voters card, would opt for voting for Mr Buhari

Mr Ganduje added that the conduct of direct primaries was intended to provide enabling environment for maximum political participation, adding that, “that is the reason why we are solidly behind President Muhammadu Buhari in strengthening democracy at all levels.”

The governor also expressed satisfaction with the peaceful conduct of the presidential primary election in all the 44 local government areas of the state

https://dailynigerian.com/apc-presidential-primaries-buhari-scores-2-9-million-votes-in-kano/amp/

Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala

Before I read let me first lay a complaint: I hate coming late to rare occasions like this. So let me go back to read the breaking news

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by senatordave1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pdp are in trouble.i predicted 2 mil for buhari and 500k for pdp in kano.as it stands,he will get at least 3 million.up buhariiii

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by gurnam: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
thunder74:
From an election he has no known opponents? How can declare yourself a winner when the only person you contested against is your shadow.
Well, that is Lizardic mentality

I don't just know what is wrong with many of you people. Where did they call it an election?

This is just an affirmative action for the president from registered members of his political party to contest as their party presidential candidate.

It's easy to see why FAKE NEWS thrives in Nigeria, there are millions of ill-informed and ignorant people carrying mobile phone around.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by jbtobsyn(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Knowing the kind of Love, Kano people have for President Buhari, I will say the turn is poor. I was expecting not less than 4Million registered ABC members to turn up for the primaries.

However, so far so good....Buhari 5.5 Million votes in Kano State is still very intact.
So almost all Kano indigenes are politicians abi. Lie small small na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by otunde527: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
What the purpose and essense of this money wasting venture called primary without any opponent.

To make the money go round before the election right.

This is bad and a sham to our democracy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
otunde527:
[s]What the purpose and essense of this money wasting venture called primary without any opponent.

To make the money go round before the election right.

This is bad and a sham to our democracy..[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by yazach: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
IPOB AND PDP DON ENTER ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao but you are a slave to your northern PDP presidential candidates despite being an ipobian grin

The irony of life sha cheesy

Mehn! This punch sent him Ariara market way.

Assist him with medics cos he is severely hallucinating after him face embrace amgrin

The punch land well for him face, nature help am pick road. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Ziggylady(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
perez100:
I am not happy with this Moderator. Nairaland was not like this when I was just following members' comments. You could rebuke Seun or the Mods in the past without earning a ban. Nobody could order Seun or those mods anyhow to ban any person. But today, 'mynd44' can ban you by mere calling his attention or correcting him. He allows some people to use 'Idiotic Pigs of Biafra' yet he deletes or bans you when the 'Skul Mining Vultures from the Waste' is used. Sometimes, he delete 'Imbecilic Cows of Foolanis when it is used against those murderers. Is this justice? Please, sanitize this site and don't be bias. Watch him ban me now!

You never know,perhaps apc has some shares in naairaaland now...that expains why they have employed their scratch-faced siblings as moderators and imagge-cleaners for their broom-weilding evil party pooing and polluting everywhere.

Nairaaland is their coven now so dont brother your self..its pointless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Buterflyle0: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

You never know,perhaps apc has some shares in naairaaland now...that expains why they have employed their scratch-faced siblings as moderators and imagge-cleaners for their broom-weilding evil party pooing and polluting everywhere.

Nairaaland is their coven now so dont brother your self..its pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by thunder74(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
gurnam:

I don't just know what is wrong with many of you people. Where did they call it an election?

This is just an affirmative action for the president from registered members of his political party to contest as their party presidential candidate.

It's easy to see why FAKE NEWS thrives in Nigeria, there are millions of ill-informed and ignorant people carrying mobile phone around.
Since you are aware of this, why are you celebrating the 2.9M votes? Read the thread topic again and my earlier comment gently.
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Donmedrac: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
perez100:
Mynd44 deleted thread I created to correct him. Then, how can Nairaland be sanitized?
that dude is a fool..

Nairaland we use to know is gone bro just come here and read the latest news
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by chloride6: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
God who did we offend in this country.

Someone is still rigging against himself

grin
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by tuniski: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:
These are APC members in Kano Alone o grin

Babas 5 million votes is guaranteed.

Kwankwaso does not stand a chance. cheesy
In ImO 600k why not 2m too yeye people kawai fooling themselves!
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by tuniski: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
chloride6:
God who did we offend in this country.

Someone is still rigging against himself

grin
You too get Sense!
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Yankee101: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
The lie has begun. Over 90% of the country are non partisan. When did they get nearly 3million people to become card carrying members?

I tire for naija
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Groovenaija360(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
perez100:
I swear you are damn correct
They are just like Apc
Corrupt people everywhere
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by mightguy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sit u sit. Jump u jump. Die u die wetin fella call am?
Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Rigging formula

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries by babyfaceafrica: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
perez100:
we don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Reason Sheikh Khalid Was Sacked - Farooq Kperogi / Buhari Attended Churches In 2015 (Throwback Photos) / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.