Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerians Be Wise:ballot Box Will Get To You Remote Village, Not Basic Amenities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Be Wise:ballot Box Will Get To You Remote Village, Not Basic Amenities (251 Views)

POWA Behind Demolition At Computer Village Not LASG - Gbenga Omotoso / Wike Knows He Can't Stop IPOB In His Village Not To Talk of Oyigbo / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Be Wise:ballot Box Will Get To You Remote Village, Not Basic Amenities by Mightyodi: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
I want to use this opportunity to inform Nigerians taking a queue particularly from ekiti and osun state elections but not limited to other elections since 1999.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
"No matter how remote your village is in Nigeria politician in government will ensure ballot box get there but no social amenities. So count your teeth with your tongue, do they care about you.

It is intentional that they rile out policy deliberately to impoverish the masses, because they know when people are very hungry, they may sell their conscience in exchange of their belly, hence few days to election they credit accounts of civil servants with some change, and go to pulling units with money.

Also it is crystal clear from these ekiti and osun elections that PVC is useless, it is those WHO COUNT THE BALLOT PAPERS IN SECRET CLOSET AND PEOPLE WHO ANNOUNCES RESULTS THAT HAVE FINAL SAY.WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT undecided, THAT IS THE CASE.

DON'T BLAME politicians Because they'll always do ANYTHING to remain in power.

Blame INEC for falling to allow the process of the outcome to be compromise, they align with politician instead of been neutral, security agencies who are partisan are not left out, the electorate are also a huge chunk of the problem..

Remember ballot box will get to your remote community but not basic social amenities
Re: Nigerians Be Wise:ballot Box Will Get To You Remote Village, Not Basic Amenities by inforesource: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2018
But come ooo, how come ballot boxes get to interior villages during elections, but after election they are forgotten?

I think we need to start asking the right question. These politicians are evil, demonic and inhumane.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 58: Why I Will Continue To Work Tirelessly – Buhari / Apostle Hayford Alile: Obaseki Commiserates With Family, Lauds Contributions... / Chai, Mr President Don Promise Again, Read Wetin Him Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.