Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard (683 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard by ikorodureporta: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
How would you rate Gov. Ambode's performance so far, on a scale of 0 to 100...

Do you think he deserves another term?

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard by bobydo: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
20/100

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard by ikorodureporta: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2018
D only thing Ambode dd to offend me is d 400% increment in land use charge.. I score him 65%

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2018
95% from me and other PDP supporters
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard by BankeSmalls(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2018
98. 5% for me. He lost 1.5% only because he stopped paying the okpolo eyed sombori.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard by REDshouse(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2018
Score card...

1. Environment: lagos becomes very dirty, scraping PSP and Introducing Visionless Scape: 15%
2. Education: No improvement and no new structure: 10%
3. Health: nothing added to the existing structure: 10%
4. Road/ Transportation: inner roads full of portholes..
New bridges constructed and bustops contructed..
65%
5. Sport: renovation of onikan and upgrade of agege..and reconstruction of gbagada mini stadium( football pitch cant even last 3 months before going worst).... No grassroot league from his name 35%
6. Housing: no new housing estate or buildings in the past 3 to 4 yrs... Abandoning all existing building including ilubirin housing estate....rate: 5%
7. Security: Badoo reign during his era, street light infrastructure and rapid response in the LRU team
65%.
8. Politics: not a politician, 5%

Remarks: below average cant compare with both fashola and tinubu first term which are the measure and template for good governance...

Overall rating : 26.25%
Thanx

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard by intruxive(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2018
God complex
Derailing from a well designed master plan
Better predecessors
I give him 10%
undecided

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2018
T
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode's Scorecard by Jokerman(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2018
My annoyance with him are...

1. Reversal of LAWMA without carrying out good feasibility studies, and now the repercussions na dirty everywhere....

2. Increment in LUC... this isn't fair...

3. Sacking of a pastor... that's another biblical Ahab( oko Jezebel) character....

Good...

1. He removed money and fraud from those local govt thieves....( I have an uncle who converted to Muslim just so he could become vice chairman) under Fashola, and he was eating money without doing nothing, until Ambode came and removed it from their mouths, and now they complain....

2. Improvement in inner city roads and drainages( Although he can do better)

However I expect Ambode to do better considering the revenue Lagos State makes... Fashola will always be my best...

I rate him 65%....

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? / Why I Cannot Be Removed As APC Chairman — Oshiomhole / ASUU Strikes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.