Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

“PVC = Pack Vexation To Court”. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “PVC = Pack Vexation To Court”. (303 Views)

DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“PVC = Pack Vexation To Court”. by dukecharles(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
A personal Opinion from a Concern Citizen
GOVERNMENT.

“NIGERIA AND IT’S PECULIAR TIMES”

“PVC = Pack your Vexation to Court”.

I watched with amazement the just concluded Election(s) in Osun State, how democracy was eroded.

It was termed OsunDecides, but actually it was @INECDecides!!

This election must have come and gone.
But do I feel worry or sad about the Gladiators from either side, the answer is No.

My worry is on the Youth(s) of this great nation Nigeria, and I’m forced to ask who has bewitched us?

Why do we keep doing the same thing every now and then and expect a different result?

I was privileged to see some videos of the just concluded Osun election, all I saw were young people been used as political thugs, and I ask?
How can you be remembered only during elections?

Before the supplementary/Rerun, we saw the pictures of different political parties meetings, in air conditioned magnificent building where decisions were made.
And I ask, how many of those people were out there on the field to cast, protect and defend their votes? I leave u to answer.

This same people will occupy the same government house and continue the decision making that will impact your life and that of your children.

Try accessing them after election to seek for employment or contract, if you are privileged to gain access - they will be quick to inform you of your lack of experience - or better still inform you of no immediate opportunity.
But during elections, they seek you because you have experience in risking your life - what an abnormality.
Now that you have risked your life in exchange for peanuts, what are you expecting in return.
Primary healthcare
Quality Road
School
Electricity
Employments
Pension and Workers Salaries payment
Etc.
I will allow you to answer!!
Who did this to our Youths�

I ask again - the money u received - can it fetch you a better life - take you off the street - enough for your up-keep for life - or buy you a good house?
I will allow you to ponder, then answer it urself again.

My dear Youth, what will u tell ur children when they ask you about ur contributions and role to this great nation?
The seed we have helped to sow will surely grow, I hope we are already to harvest it?

Youths let us all unite - let us fight for Democracy - for a New Nigeria - a decentralized Nigeria that will give us(Youths) a chance to work - our children the future they deserve and old age Security.

@INEC
Sincerely u broke my heart, not because u didn’t declare the results accurately, but because u have subjected over 4million citizens into another 4yrs of suffering.
It’s sad u didn’t consider the rate of infant mortality your actions will cause.
How many Pensioners will die or fall sick because of lack of salary and quality healthcare.
I’m pained because you have left the Osun people powerless in holding this incoming government Accountable.
You have not just succeeded in throwing this state into pain but u have succeeded in assuring the electorates that power doesn’t belong to them.
You and I know fully well that any election won through this means will only have negative impacts on the people.

I know that my writing is reaching thousands throughout Nigeria- and millions of despairing men, women, and little children especially in Osun- victims of a system that makes them torture and disrespect their rights.

It’s true that most of the officials that were involved in this election, are well to do so they don’t feel the heat.

Trust me the seed you have planted today might not grow immediately but with time it will.
I promise you that Our God is a record keeper.

My people use to say that those who live in Glass house shouldn’t throw stones.

What you have planted in Osun will surely be reaped someday because the Bible says and I quote: The Lord...visits the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation. (Exodus 34:6-7 = Deuteronomy 5:8-10).

Those who have been subjected to pains and sorrow, one thing I know is that Justice delayed is not denied.
Because dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. …..

@SecurityAgency
I’m happy, we the ordinary citizen and yourself live in the same environment and also use the same basic amenities.
Sometimes I’m taken aback why you act in the manner you do.

Security Agents stop giving yourselves to these Politicians- people who use you - enslave you- tell you what to do - what to think - how to act - yet abandon you -
Please stop fighting for slavery!
Fight for for a New Nigeria and human rights!!

But like Martin Luther King Jr. said and I quote:
I have seen the promise land and we as a people will surely get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “PVC = Pack Vexation To Court”. by cosby02(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
PYVC

Re: “PVC = Pack Vexation To Court”. by SolutionMee: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
cheesy
The card is as useless as anything. It is only useful if it can be swap for a Visa.

(1) (Reply)

Full Independence Speech Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence / Is Not Yet Ambode, The Proverbial Little Bird Nza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.