Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Timaya Reveals The Only Legend In The Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Reveals The Only Legend In The Industry (307 Views)

Don Lulu @40 Celebrating A Living Legend In Philanthropy And Humanity / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ / Who Is Really A Legend In The Contemporary Nigerian Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Reveals The Only Legend In The Industry by Sodmond(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nigerian singer Alfred Enitimi Odom aka Timaya has clarified who should be called a legend or not.

The ‘I Concur’ crooner said that it’s only 2Face that is worthy of being called a legend around this parts in the music industry, while others shouldn’t try saying they are. This were the words of Timaya on Soundcity 96.5 Port Harcourt.

“In this part of the world, many artistes when they get to 10 years, they start shouting ‘I’m a legend’, ‘legendary’. To me, in this industry, the only person that can call himself a legend is 2face. The others shouldn’t. Even if people call me a legend, I don’t like to be seen like that.”

Read more >> https://locaatunes.com/news/timaya-reveals-the-only-legend-in-the-industry/

(1) (Reply)

"Aguero Set For UCL Clash Against Hoffeinheim" / Cristiano Ronaldo's Rape Allegations Based On Fabricated Documents. / Social Media Begging In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.