Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

"I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno (1105 Views)

Adaora Soludo Becomes A Member Of APGA (Photos) / The Police Want To Make Davido Police Youth ambassador. / 'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Gossipninja: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Reno Omokri has just issued a 'sincere' advise to his party, PDP about making pop star, Davido, a member of the Presidential Campaign Council.

He wrote;

'I sincerely advise PDPN that irrespective of who gets their Presidential ticket, they should make Davido a member of the Presidential Campaign Council. Wherever the Presidential candidate goes, Davido should go with him. They can thank me when they win'.

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/i-advise-pdp-to-make-davido-a-member-of-the-presidential-campaign-council-reno-omokri/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Lipscomb(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
just like that why not give him pdp ticket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by lastempero: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Will u pay him?

1 Like

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Kingzd: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
This sound very flat. Can his presence woo the north? Osun election and the main election are very different.this Reno of a person needs to wake up and be realistic.

9 Likes

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Auladimeji(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Then we'll make Wizkid and Olamide our Ambassador too.Two can play the fvcking damn game

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Auladimeji(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
No wonder PDP lost,what type of fvckery advise is this

6 Likes

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by NwaAmaikpe: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

Can someone enlighten me on how singing Flora my Flawa or Nwa baby at campaigns will improve PDP's chances in an election where all of the Federal might will be deployed in?

The PDP obviously has nothing to offer if Reno wants to rely on the support of Davido's immature groupies to oust Buhari.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
They want to kill the little boy’s music career officially grin grin
Only liepob toots terrorists bastards will be listening to Davido songs when pdp finish dealing with him .

6 Likes

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay
Lmao . Dem give this one 6 months ban .
Spew your trash as usual and chop another 9 months ban .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Dannyset(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
This man is so so dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by RevenGeMission: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
He for better sef , make them carry ticket give am

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lipscomb:
just like that why not give him pdp ticket.

4 Likes

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by BabaO2: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Auladimeji:
Then we'll make Wizkid and Olamide our Ambassador too.Two can play the fvcking damn game
Even much more better and acceptable ...

1 Like

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by shegxi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
when you talk too much, saying thrash is inevitable.......

2 Likes

Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by bender79: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Davido is a business man, it may be wise for him to step back from political issues.
Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by GavelSlam: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
You can also get the pole dancer to twerk all the way.
grin
Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by kmaster007: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
if Davido for PDP, Wizkid for APC then
Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Why not just say they should make him PDP Vice Presidential candidate?
Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Omeokachie: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good suggestion.

We know what APC did with musicians back in 2015. A crowd puller like Davido won't be a bad idea.
Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by anibirelawal(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Stale advice... PDP, bunch of jokers.
Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by FarahAideed: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please leave Davido out of politics let him face his music , he has tried enough ... My problem with PDP is the way they are quick to accept APCs political bullying ..Its sad to see how they have all abandoned Adeleke and Fayose
Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by blujoi(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
And you think Davido would be eager to join you PDP campaign? Nonsense!! He only partook in the Osun campaigns cos of his uncle. So after choosing a weak candidate to go against PMB, you will now use Davido’s name to get votes? Lol
Re: "I Advise PDP To Make Davido A Member Of The Presidential Campaign Council"—Reno by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2018
Is Davido a card carrying member of PDP? Reno self.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: “5 Reasons Atiku Will Beat Buhari Silly“ - By Phrank Shaibu / Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. / Iyabo Obasanjo Just Killed It Here - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.