Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (54036 Views)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by SisiStar007: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Its just a matter of time before the theory behind this particular conspiracy theory is revealed....
After the initial search of a different pond (smoke screen of The highest order undecided undecided) they got it on the second try...how did they know the particular pond to search!!??
What next?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by adenine02: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
chuksjuve:
This looks more like a sophisticated SETUP.

Nigeria has gone to the woods..

And people of your kind will swallow this shit you just posted

6 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by debanj326: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Exactly.

How did they know the EXACT pond to search?

And we damn well know there are no cameras or satellites over that area.

This smells stronger than pocohantas' armpit.

Two things are involved, His car may be equipped with a tracking device which will reveal its location or His phone may be used to track his last location.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:
This looks like a false flag operation set up to deal with innocent plateau people ...watch how the Army and Fulani maraudjers will defend on that place in the coming days
why are you bn stupid?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by jamace(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
chuksjuve:
This looks more like a sophisticated SETUP.

Nigeria has gone to the woods..

This situation reminds me of Rear Admiral Daniel Ikoli who was murdered in Lagos.
Enemies seems to be within his constituency (the military).
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Nukilia: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
kingkhan:
you are stupid for thinking in that way. you have negative thinking.

Don't mind the stupid idiot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by chuksjuve(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
adenine02:

And people of your kind will this shit you just posted

I find it difficult understanding what you just typed..

Check your grammar and revert.
I'd be magnanimous to respond and engage you .

Thanks
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Nukilia: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
SisiStar007:
Its just a matter of time before the theory behind this particular conspiracy theory is revealed....
After the initial search of a different pond (smoke screen of The highest order undecided undecided) they got it on the second try...how did they know the particular pond to search!!??
What next?

Do you think the military folks are dummies?

1 Like

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by jamace(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
why are you bn stupid?
His opinion does not call for insult, please. Just give your own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by LuciferKristi: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
debanj326:

Two things are involved, His car may be equipped with a tracking device which will reveal its location or His phone may be used to track his last location.

1. And the car tracking device kept working for days underwater?

2. If his phone was been tracked before his death it means they were expecting this.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by GavelSlam: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
why are you bn stupid?

Follow all his contributions on this forum and you would understand the fellow you just quoted is Satan's incarnate.

He's the same person as SalamRushdie and has multiple other monikers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by adenine02: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
chuksjuve:

I find it difficult understanding what you just typed..

Check your grammar and revert.
I'd be magnanimous to respond and engage you .

Thanks

And people of your kind will swallow this poo you posted
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

2. If his phone was been tracked before his death it means they were expecting this.

You fool

I guess you didn't read about the part where human intelligence played a role.

Contact was lost with the man around the area.

Then local vigilantes informed the army the car was pushed inside the particular body of water

But then idiots like you are incapable of any reasonable brain activity

13 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by chuksjuve(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
jamace:

This situation reminds me of Rear Admiral Daniel Ikoli who was murdered in Lagos.
Enemies seems to be within his constituency (the military).

I just tire for this country
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by delzbaba(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
sad way to go.
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by GavelSlam: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Stop pointing to a skull that is empty.

A phone can be tracked for the last mast from which it received signals.

It certainly doesn't need to be pre-emptive but post-event.

What do you know other than to open fake monikers whilst selling misinformation?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Quality20(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
adenine02:
angry

This is always what happens in that part of plateau state

The BIROMs always act as if they are the victim

While they are always the perpetrators of this devilish crime

Only God knows what they did to people in the 18 seater bus

God bless NIGERIA ARMY
Those worst than animal creatures are just animist and barbarians masquerading as some kind of xtians. They can't fight their challenges, be it poverty or d Fulani herdsmen they invited but can block high ways and kill innocent ppl. northern xtians esp those from southern kad and plateau are so so fond of this barbaric way of life by killing innocent commuters and burning their bodies or like this one dumping in water bodies.
How these kind of barbarians ever know peace when they themselves brought calamity unto themselves and their yet unborn generations?
In last decade they fought hausas for political and economic dominance but before u know what's happening they started attacking fulanis and stealing their cows. Now their fight with Hausas has almost died down, but that with Fulani who it seems hardly forgive still continues as d beroms and other natives find it sweet to steal cows and kill d herders, while d fulanis feel cheated and deprived of livelihoods, hence d reprisal after reprisal

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by SisiStar007: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nukilia:

Do you think the military folks are dummies?
All due respect Sir/Ma...I don't think that in any way not in a million years n the result of a loving military man (my Father)
Spent a whole lot of my life in Jos n I speak of what I know....You might want to read up a certain Rear Admiral Ikoli..
I have high regards...
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by LuciferKristi: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Neoteny:

You fool

Then local vigilantes informed the army the car was pushed inside the particular body of water

The first argument was car & phone trackers now you've all switched to human intelligence & local vigilantes.

Which one?

Zombies no go kill pesin grin grin
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by sainty2k3(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

And you are the smartest person in Nigeria abi. Smarter than all the military intelligence. Well-done sir

1 Like

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by LuciferKristi: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
sainty2k3:

And you are the smartest person in Nigeria abi. Smarter than all the military intelligence. Well-done sir

I'm smarter than Buratai & Almajihari.

That's enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by lordm(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Hope d engine still works
you should be arrested for this
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by adenine02: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Quality20:
Those worst than animal creatures are just animist and barbarians masquerading as some kind of xtians. They can't fight their challenges, be it poverty or d Fulani herdsmen they invited but can block high ways and kill innocent ppl

That's what they do

and still claim to be victim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by jamace(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Neoteny:

You fool

Great information. It means the villagers are not suspects.
The vigilantes should be able to identify the culprits or further hint. But, why did the vigilantes not arrest those who pushed the vehicle into the pond?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
adenine02:
angry
This is always what happens in that part of plateau state
The BIROMs always act as if they are the victim

While they are always the perpetrators of this devilish crime

Only God knows what they did to people in the 18 seater bus

God bless NIGERIA ARMY
Actually
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by MrSensor(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Hope d engine still works
we are concern about his life and you are concern about the engine of the car. why?
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

The first argument was car & phone trackers now you've all switched to human intelligence & local vigilantes.

Which one?

Zombies no go kill pesin grin grin

You're such a disgrace that replying you is similar to crawling down to regard a cockroach

3 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Olababa9(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
kingkhan:
you are stupid for thinking in that way. you have negative thinking.
are you sure your thoughts is right
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Witnes: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
This just blew out opened what these people have been doing out there but cry most to attract sympathy from neophyte haters of APC gov'ment, this time u have stepped on d toe of a python and be ready 4beatiful dance.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by LuciferKristi: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Neoteny:

You're such a disgrace that replying you is similar to crawling down to regard a cockroach

When faced with logical questions, it is common for zombies to deviate from the subject matter and/or degenerate to insults.

1 Like

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
jamace:
Great information. It means the villagers are not suspects.
The vigilantes should be able to identify the culprits or further hint. But, why did the vigilantes not arrest those who pushed the vehicle into the pond?

The entire village may not have taken an active part in the murder, but a number of them are complicit; they did everything to frustrate the military from finding out, not just because of the missing general, but other worse atrocities that are likely in that pool.

I can bet this has been going on for so long, and a lot of people know it. That's why the women came out protesting.

Some of course know it's wrong, but may have been afraid to snitch on their own people for fear of ostracization and even death.

This is what the beroms do; they cannot confront their nemesis the fulanis. They'd rather murder innocent motorists and cause wahala for everyone else when the fulanis retaliate.

And so far it's been a ratio of 10 lives for one single fulani life

Is it worth it? Is the price of killing one life worth losing 10?

But then... barbarians have to be barbarians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.