Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,018 members, 7,953,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus (2109 Views)

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Worship Jesus Christ? / Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? / Religious Quotes From The Founding Fathers For Naija Xtains In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2010
Pagan Origins

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshipped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc, These were pagan rites practised by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The author seems to be very good at making High Hamburgers without any Beef!
Dr. Morey: Where is the "BEEF"? It is easy to make wild accusations without providing credible evidences and documents.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2010
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2010
The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewellery. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

The Crescent Moon heralds the beginning of the new month and the new year. During the period of Islamic Empire, the crescent moon was adopted as a state emblem. It had nothing to do with religious beliefs. Today, Eagle is the popular state emblem in U.S.A. Does that emblem represent the religious beliefs of the citizens of U.S.A.?

The next time when Dr. Morey happens to see an Easter Egg he should think of
Eostre, an ancient Anglo-Saxon goddess and the pagan rituals. Below is an excerpt from Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia Deluxe Copyright © 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 The Learning Company, Inc.:

"Many Easter customs come from the Old World. The white lily, the symbol of the resurrection, is the special Easter flower. Rabbits and colored eggs have come from pagan antiquity as symbols of new life. Easter Monday egg rolling, a custom of European origin, has become a tradition on the lawn of the White House in Washington, D.C. , The name Easter comes from Eostre, an ancient Anglo-Saxon goddess, originally of the dawn. In pagan times an annual spring festival was held in her honour. Some Easter customs have come from this and other pre-Christian spring festivals."
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2010
Denial Not a Refuge

Does the average Muslim know that he is worshipping a moon god? No. Does he know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of his mosque? No. Is he shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history? Yes. But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah? No. The average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got
out.

An "average Muslim", after reading the above would most probably quote you the following two verses from the Holy Qur'an. These two verses are enough to knock out the brain of your FALSEHOOD.

"Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the Sun and Moon. Prostrate (adore) not to the Sun and the Moon but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve." Holy Qur'an 41:37

"Nay We hurl the Truth against falsehood and it knocks out its brain and behold falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Holy Qur'an 21:18

Islam is the fastest growing religion of our era. Today, more Christians are turning to Islam then before. Who should know it better than Dr. Morey who has written a book on The Islamic Invasion. He writes; "This revealing book presents the truth about this rapidly spreading religion, ". Are you telling your readers that the new converts to Islam, especially the Christians, are so much impressed and attracted by the "modern version of the ancient pagan religion" that they are trading their Christianity and Trinity for a "moon-god"? The Truth is; Prophet Muhammad (the Spirit of Truth), has "guided" the Islamic Ummah (Islamic Brotherhood) "into all the Truth", as it was prophesied nearly 600 years before his birth, by Jesus Christ. (Please read John 16:13 and keep reading further, you will be amazed).
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
Worship the True God

Dear Muslim friend, instead of worshipping a false moon god called Allah, you should worship the God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. This one true God is the Father, the Son and the
Holy Spirit. Read the New Testament for it is the true Word of God.

Dear Truth Seekers: Please pickup a copy of the Holy Bible in Arabic and ask any of your Arabic speaking friend to read loudly the first page from the Old Testament. Keep counting how many times he reads the word "Allah"? I guarantee, it is at least half a dozen times. If "Allah" of the Holy Qur'an is the "moon-god", what is "Allah" of the Holy Bible? I hope Dr. Morey has an answer!!!

A Christian reader responded to me, after reading the article on "moon-god" that the "Muslim Rulers" were so ruthless that they would not allow the circulation of any Bible in Arabic that would dare substitute the word "Allah" with any other word. I asked him; what about the copies that are being presently published and circulated from North America and Europe? Needless to mention, he did not respond.

The Home Of The Research And Education Foundation should rather first undertake the job collecting copies of the "tainted" Arabic Bible from their fellow Christians and replacing them with copies that have no trace of "moon-god", before asking Muslims to clean their houses.

Finally, Jesus Christ and many of his disciples spoke Aramaic. In the Aramaic language the word for the Almighty God is ‘Allaha’ and the name of Jesus is 'Iessa'. There are records of Jesus praying in Aramaic to his God 'Allaha"
. Was Christ also misguided by the Pagan Arabs?
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2010
TO CAP IT ALL

The word "ALLAH" is made-up of the following two syllables.
"AL" and "ILAH". AL means THE; ILAH means GOD.
The two together simply means "THE GOD" (without partner[s]).
When the above two syllables, which are the two units of pronunciations forming
the word Allah, are combined and joined together the letter "I" is unpronounced.
The Arabic word for "Moon" is "QAMAR", as used in the heading (title)
for Chapter 54 of the Qur'an. It is not to be found in this word "Allah" under study.

Recently, some Christian scholars have made great efforts to publish the sketches of the Statues of the Moon God from the period of the "Pagan Arabs" who had lived before the birth of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). None is denying that. The
Pagan Arabs had a "moon-god". But, they also had hundreds of other gods so why the "moon god". Their widely circulated and propagated argument is that the followers of Prophet Muhammad have Crescent Moon on their Mosques.

The most important question is since when and by whom? More than six centuries after the passing away of the Prophet of Islam, the Crescent Moon became the symbol of the Ottoman Empire (founded in 1288). Look at the read flag of the modern day Turkey with the white Crescent, the historical seat of the Ottoman Empire. If Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), was truly preaching the worship of a "moon god" to his companions, he would have certainly placed the images of the "Crescent Moon" (or rather of the "Full Moon" to signify the greater glory), on the Mosques that he and his immediate followers had built in Madina and Mekkah.
The sketches of "moon gods" do not shake the beliefs of Muslims in their Allah.

Muslims and Jews go by the Lunar Calendar. Christians go by the Solar. Does that translate Jews too have a moon god like Muslims and Christians have a sun god?
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Pimpu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2010
allah is great
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Bastage: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2010
None is denying that. The
Pagan Arabs had a "moon-god". But, they also had hundreds of other gods so why the "moon god".

*sigh* Because the "moon-god" was the god of the Kaaba.
Funny that you should mention that Judaism has a lunar calender, the same as Islam. Bit of a coincidence there, don't you think? Not content with stealing the Old Testament and rewriting it, Islam kept the bits that it liked.

Islam is no different from Judaim or Christianity in that it begged, borrowed and stole gods, rituals and doctrine from other earlier religions. Only blind, brainwashed fools see otherwise.

Allah is no more perfect than the Jewish Yaweh or the Christian Jesus. It's a concept created by men to control other men, encompassing all the dogma that's needed to retain that control. All you do when you preach that rubbish is help to enforce the control that you are already blindly chained to.

Welcome to the World of Slavery of the Mind.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2010
Bastooge u are just a stooge of imperial dogmas and slave of mental inanity and victim of your own faslsehood.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Bastage: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2010
LMAO. I believe in dogma!!??

You couldn't be any more incorrect.

In fact, I'd say it's the other way around - idiots like you are so dogmatic, you're condemned to a life slurping up to other men who feed you what you believe.

As for being a slave? Again - you're the slave. You cowtow to a god given to you by other men. You don't have the will or the brains to seek out any truths for yourself.

Islam is even more of a joke than Christianity or Judaism.
You whinge on about this mythical Christ figure who never physically existed and state that he was a prophet. No. He was never a prophet because he didn't physically exist. Christians get it wrong, you get it even more wrong.
You play Chinese Whispers with religions and then insist that your version at the end of the line is the correct one. What a joke!!

Seriously, you guys make me laugh. grin
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2010
Bastooge I finally came to understand your problem. You suffer from deeply ingrained paranoia. you are a brainless illitrate and self-hating pig who has fallen victim to colonial propaganda and hence come to follow his masters every where they go, and like a housefly that follows the corpse to its grave, you have dedicated your life to being a mind slave with no one to free you.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Bastage: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2010
Tell me fool, who am I a slave to?

My god?
To men?

No. But you fall foul in both categories.

And as for being paranoid? No. I have no need to defend my god from the attacks of others. I have no need to promote my god. I am totally comfortable with my god and it doesn't worry me one iota wether or not you attack him or accept him.

You claim to have faith but the only faith you have is in the words of men. There can be no shallower faith in existence.

Next time you're cowering on the floor in the mosque, ask yourself why the imam leading the prayers knows more about your god than you do.

I pity you.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by johndavid1(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2010
vedaxcool:

Bastooge I finally came to understand your problem. You suffer from deeply ingrained paranoia. you are a brainless illitrate and self-hating pig who has fallen victim to colonial propaganda and hence come to follow his masters every where they go, and like a housefly that follows the corpse to its grave, you have dedicated your life to being a mind slave with no one to free you.
let me ask you a question what is the meaning of allah?
is it not GOD? so stop deceiving urself angry angry
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by johndavid1(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2010
Pimpu:

TO CAP IT ALL

The word "ALLAH" is made-up of the following two syllables.
"AL" and "ILAH".    AL means THE;    ILAH means GOD.
The two together simply means "THE GOD" (without partner[s]).
When the above two syllables, which are the two units of pronunciations forming
the word Allah, are combined and joined together the letter "I" is unpronounced.
The Arabic word for "Moon" is "QAMAR", as used in the heading (title)
for Chapter 54 of the Qur'an. It is not to be found in this word "Allah" under study.

Recently, some Christian scholars have made great efforts to publish the sketches of the Statues of the Moon God from the period of the "Pagan Arabs" who had lived before the birth of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). None is denying that. The
Pagan Arabs had a "moon-god". But, they also had hundreds of other gods so why the "moon god". Their widely circulated and propagated argument is that the followers of Prophet Muhammad have Crescent Moon on their Mosques.

The most important question is since when and by whom? More than six centuries after the passing away of the Prophet of Islam, the Crescent Moon became  the symbol of the Ottoman Empire (founded in 1288). Look at the read flag of the modern day Turkey with the white Crescent, the historical seat of the Ottoman Empire. If Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), was truly preaching the worship of a "moon god" to his companions, he would have certainly placed the images of the "Crescent Moon" (or rather of the "Full Moon" to signify the greater glory), on the Mosques that he and his immediate followers had built in Madina and Mekkah.
The sketches of "moon gods" do not shake the beliefs of Muslims in their Allah. 

Muslims and Jews go by the Lunar Calendar. Christians go by the Solar. Does that translate Jews too have a moon  god like Muslims and Christians have a sun god?

Any thing you like worship na 4 your head!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
can't you see what you used? god aka gods thats idols grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2010
Again another fool that should HAVE taken the time to study response to what he just post. I  believe Muslims that have responded, have clearly proven as falsehood the so called post and further more they are still many christian prophets in town probably under the delusion of their bible or something whats their name,------- WHITE GARMENT CHURCHES
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
bASTAGE WE MUSLIMS ARE NOT IGNORANT AS YOU NOR THE AVERAGE CHRISTAIN SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE QUR'AN ALL MUSLIMS HAD ACCESS TO IT SO IT IS NOT AN OCCULTIC RELIGION WERE ONLY A FEW KNOW IT SECRETES MORE ALSO MORRRON IT SEEMS A godless FOOL LIKE YOU SHOULD FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO BELIEVE IN BEFORE YOU END UP TOAST, AS FOR ME BELIEVING THE WORDS OF MAN YOU ARE THE SAME AS YOU ALSO BELIEVED THE WORDS OF MAN BUT MORE OF THE WORDS OF A FOOL LIKE YOURSELF THAT ASSUMED THEY THINK A LOT BUT ARE MERELY BRAINLESS REMEMBER SIGMUND FREUD WHO HAD A COCAINE ADDICTION- YET HIS DELUDED FOLLOWERS LIKE YOURSELF BELIEVE IN HIS TRASH.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by ugo2u(m): 1:04am On Jul 28, 2010
Question: why do we worship Jesus
Answer: Because He is God the Son.

Question: Why dont you worship Jesus
Answer: you havent met him

Question: Does Jesus love you?
Answer: More than you can ever know.

Question: How do you know that this is true
Answer: Ask Jesus yourself and wait for His answer
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2010
Question: why do we worship Jesus
Answer: Because He is God the Son.

Well you go on worshipping him as I am will not engage in Idolatery worse still how do you people worship some one that had to defecate, well different stroke.
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 26, 2016
John 3:17 - 18 KJV.

17. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but He that believeth not is condemned already, because He hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Please turn to Jesus Christ today to avoid had I known!

1John 2:22 KJV: Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:7 KJV: For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Quite expository! grin
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 26, 2016
John 16:1-14, King James Version (KJV)

1. These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
4. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
5. But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
6. But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
7. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9. Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10. Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11. Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself ; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14. He shall glorify me : for he shall receive
of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Please, the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth that Jesus Christ prophesied and promised is the ONE that, He Jesus Christ sent (verse 7), believes in Him(Jesus Christ) verse 9, glorifies Him(Jesus Christ) and receives from Him(Jesus Christ) verse 14.

So anyone basking in the euphoria of his consolation that Jesus Christ prophesied about his false prophet should ask himself these questions:

DO THAT SO CALLED PROPHET GLORIFYS JESUS CHRIST?
WAS THAT SO CALLED PROPHET SENT BY JESUS
CHRIST?
DO THAT SO CALLED PROPHET BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST?
DID THAT SO CALLED PROPHET RECEIVE HIS TEACHINGS FROM JESUS CHRIST? DID HE CONFESSED TO HAVE RECEIVED HIS TEACHINGS FROM JESUS CHRIST?

DO THE SO CALLED PROPHET SPEAK NOT OF HIMSELF?

IF NO!

THEN THAT SO CALLED PROPHET IS NOT THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH JESUS CHRIST PROPHESIED ABOUT.

THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH JESUS CHRIST PROPHESIED ABOUT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT NOT AN ANTI CHRIST.

PURE UNADULTERATED CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY TRUTHFUL RELIGION IN THE WORLD TODAY. PLEASE EMBRACE IT.

Jehovah God bless you! cheesy
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Isaiah 9:6 - 7 KJV:

6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7. Of the increase of [His] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

This place is talking about CHRIST Jesus.

So, we worship Jesus Christ because He is God.

God, the true God, the Creator of Heaven and earth, the Judeo-Christian God: Yahweh(in Hebrew, YHWH) or Jehovah(in English, JHWH), manifests or reveals Himself in Christianity in 3 forms; AS FATHER, AS SON, AS HOLY SPIRIT.

BUT ITS THE SAME ONE GOD, HE CHOSE THESE FORMS TO MANIFEST TO ACHIEVE CERTAIN PURPOSES.

Hallelujah!!! wink
Re: Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus by orisa37: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Allah is Arabic. God is English. Christianity is English meaning The Righteous Worships God in English.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble? / Proof That God Exists! / Bible Quiz For Atheists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.