Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? (28870 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
I am of the opinion that a man must try to be as honest as possible to his wife, but she does not need to know EVERYTHING. Right?

24 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by sinaj(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thats if she cant keep secrets

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by cooldipo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
It varies from couple to couple..... If they are best friend..... No qualms but if not be very careful angry

13 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by samysmoothfresh: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yes, tell her everything

tell her how many times visited the toilet in a day, everything about where you work including private company matters...................tell her how your secretary kissed you

tell her everything!

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Shelumiel: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Samson told Delilah everything and look what happened ...

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Fiducia: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Every marriage is unique, partners different, relationships different!

Some men can trust their wives with very sensitive information and nothing happens, probably because of the level of understanding they share with their wives, or because of the kind of women they married.

Some women will keep making reference to a mistake you made in the past and continually use it against you.

Some others are just not understanding
Tell them, WAR
Keep it from them, they find out, WAR

Its simple, know your partner, stick to what works for you

221 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Lekan111(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please don't marry the person you are not comfortable telling everything

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by LuciferKristi: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
I can't tell my girlfriend she's technically my step-daughter now.

Nah. At least not while I'll be present for the naming.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shelumiel:
Samson told Delilah everything and look what happened ...
I know, right. I find it repulsing when some guys can't keep certain yarns locked up in their memory card.

Their wife or babe will just hit you in the face with information you thought was privy and you'll just be like.....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by madridguy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
A real man don't say everything shocked

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
What's the point of marrying her if you cant tell her everything, two becomes one in everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by chiommy123(f): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Its not possible to tell anyone EVERYTHING. You may need to hide some information it could be your job, other family member issues, side chick, some chats, etc

4 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Then there will be so many SAMSON on the street

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by SarcasticGenius(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin

Communication is one of the keys to a happy marriage, but you must always remember that quality matters more than quantity. It's the value of what you tell your wife that matters and not the volume. Also try to avoid telling her stuff that might lead to an argument...

4 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
She doesn't need to know everything. A man safeguards his home by applying wisdom. Most people want to keep their marriage, family & friends. Telling all to your wife could be so detrimental. And, never believe she would always tell you everything about herself too. Put all into dire consideration before divulging it. I may sound too harsh, but I am sure,,,,,,

the wise would understand my point.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Hotfreeze: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Depends on the kind of wife you have.

I for one believes in openness in marriage. However, telling your wife everything is not openness, it's stupidity.

As a man, it's your duty to protect your wife. This includes protecting her from potentially damaging information which could backfire.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by sukerefakere(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
plane crash tonight 30% loading........
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Primusinterpares(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
everything can be dangerous o
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Raydans: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
No please don't. Have some courtesy for yourself and persona

For whatever you say now will be used against you in the court of law of her understanding

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin

8 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by aguiyi2: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
A husband tell his wife everything?,which kind crase be that one?.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Tonymario58: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
If she can be as sincere as the current German Chancellor who described herself thus:

Near the end of her studies, Merkel sought an assistant professorship at an engineering school. As a condition for getting the job, Merkel was told she would need to agree to report on her colleagues to officers of the Ministry for State Security (Stasi). Merkel declined, using the excuse that she could not keep secrets well enough to be an effective spy.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Kaycee9242(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
It depends on d type of woman
Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by CheapDataGuy: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tell her everything at your own peril.
Women wey be say if dem vex, na wettin u tell dem as secret na e dem go use against u

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Diso60090(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mumu go and tell her everything you are on your own shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oh well....if the communication game is strong, I don't see no reason why not.
He's gotta be diplomatic sometimes though...
Personally,If it ain't my business, don't tell me, if it doesn't affect us as a couple,don't tell me.
I can't be his diary dammit

4 Likes

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by KosyJerry(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
That depends on your relationship. The first thing is not should you but can you tell your wife everything. Some relationships maintain a certain amount of privacy with the individuals, others do not. ... Share everything, leaving the things that hurt or doesn't help your wife at all.

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Benekruku(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
So you expect me to tell her when I conclude on using her for money rituals

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yes if he wants to die early. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) / Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.