Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (42609 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch / Tinubu And Ambode At APC Stakeholders Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Mynightmare: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Osibanjo short man devil
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by stacyadams: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Person use first tenure step on toes ??how em wan win d battle ??em forget say em need 2nd tenure...2nd tenure be say em go use cutlass cut off d toes

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Charly68: 12:37am On Sep 30, 2018
blujoi:
You couldn’t have said it better. On point
. Where did you get this non sequiturs aphorism?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by blujoi(m): 12:43am On Sep 30, 2018
I made the comment from my head,Lol!! Didn’t know it was a quote from anywhere. What does non sequiturs aphorism mean though. cheesy cheesy

Charly68:
. Where did you get this non sequiturs aphorism?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by edupedia: 1:49am On Sep 30, 2018
Shampoo77:
Mr errand VP. Happy independence anniversary.

...how else can a pig reveal his id?...there u are...

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 30, 2018
Giannakopoulos:
Politicians don't rest at all, movement all the time.

Same with their bank accounts, movement all the time.
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by rock003: 3:27am On Sep 30, 2018
Rexnegro:
although ambode mess up o but because of the gang up against him I wish him to win the primary which seem hard sha ..

Can you mention exactly what he did or how he messed up?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by rock003: 3:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Politics lesson no 1: The most important people in politics are voters, not supporters.

Most of those supporting Ambode don't vote in Lagos.
Most of those voting in Lagos don't support Ambode.

Which means most lagosians are still dull and under political bondage like the people of kwara.
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by eligiblegaf: 4:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Rexnegro:
although ambode mess up o but because of the gang up against him I wish him to win the primary which seem hard sha ..

Nibo ! Its not possible my brother because Ambode is too greedy.
1. He sees himself above everyone and doesn't take correction.
2. Lagos state is extremely dirty because of his greediness.
3. He exposed Fashola so shall he be exposed even before leaving office.
4.His attitudes towards those who upgraded him will also bring him down.

If you're in position of authority , thread gently because ilè nyò.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 5:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Osinbajo was begging for Ambode. When they told Osinbajo what Ambode did to APC in Lagos, they pleaded that Ambode be allowed to contest in the Lagos primaries.

As an individual that you are, you have more chances of winning the APC primaries than Ambode.

Okay. Well, you may want to see this sir if you haven't.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/09/29/nothing-to-justify-plans-to-deny-ambode-second-term-osinbajo/
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by modik(m): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2018
bluecircle470:

On which party o, as an independent candidate?

Not only me, we had a cda meeting recently and all unanimously agreed to vote for him wherever he stands.
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Politics lesson no 1: The most important people in politics are voters, not supporters.

You don't understand politics
The most important thing in politics is the political party.
Whatever they present as candidate is what the people/voters vote for.

If all the political parties field animals (chicken, dog, cat, goat, ram...,) as candidates, what option is there for voters?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2018
Ikoyi Club has been a shadow of itself since the early 2000s...who takes that place seriously still?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Wize1: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2018
Spatta:
So, Osibanjo no longer hold microphone himself?

"Let me comment my reserve"

You guys should calm down na. He is trying to cut a tape and has to give a short speech. As you can see in the picture his both hands are occupied from holding the scissors. It's not everytime anger please.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Azano(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2018
sarrki:
I support Ambode for 2nd term
. and who is stopping u not to support him for the third term. iranu
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
you're a parrot not a patriot

sai jide sanwoolu

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot

please what is Ambodes crime? Just 4months ago all I'm hearing is Ambode is working. just because Tinubu is against him, all of you are suddenly against him. Can't you people use your head for once. How can only one man be controlling a whole state n you don't see anything wrong there. Again, tell me Ambodes crime?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Omololu001: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Not only me, we had a cda meeting recently and all unanimously agreed to vote for him wherever he stands.

what are the things he has done for your community? And where is it located?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by conquerour(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2018
Giannakopoulos:
Politicians don't rest at all, movement all the time.
And some will be angry lai is sleeping at exhibition. Body na fire wood?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by mygeeZ(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2018
Tinubu is Lagos
Lagos is APC
D/4 Tinubu is APC..
No other party can win Lagos aside APC.. I don't have anything against Ambode but as it stands,it will be difficult for him to get APC ticket. The taxify APC guy that took me somewhere last week,claimed Ambode was "eating alone", the reason all his commissioners,local govt.chairmen, etc endorsed his opponent.
Ambode might have a good intentions,as an accountant is not easy most times to share public funds. That comes to my question? How did Ambode become governor? Is it possible to fight the corrupt system that brought you to power?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by modik(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:
what are the things he has done for your community? And where is it located?

Ignore.
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by modik(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2018
mygeeZ:
Tinubu is Lagos
Lagos is APC
D/4 Tinubu is APC..
No other party can win Lagos aside APC.. I don't have anything against Ambode but as it stands,it will be difficult for him to get APC ticket. The taxify APC guy that took me somewhere last week,claimed Ambode was "eating alone", the reason all his commissioners,local govt.chairmen, etc endorsed his opponent.
Ambode might have a good intentions,as an accountant is not easy most times to share public funds. That comes to my question? How did Ambode become governor? Is it possible to fight the corrupt system that brought you to power?

Change remains same!

This shows how shallow the promise of change is. Nigerians out of euphoria, were swayed and scammed by CHANGE =SAME. Even worse than what we had then!

Democracy and its principle of fairness and justice has never been this worse.
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Omololu001: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Ignore.
I didn't insult you. Well it's your right sha.
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by modik(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:
I didn't insult you. Well it's your right sha.

Ambode or APC's self distruct!
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Princeefe1981: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2018
It is well

Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Omololu001: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Ambode or APC's self distruct!
k
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by biafran1stson(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Is this also part of the job description of a police officer attached to the VP?

Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by AdelG: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Monitoring spirit, tell us how you know those supporting Ambode dont vote in Lagos and most of those voting in Lagos don't support Ambode?

Do you follow them to the polling boot...or you live inside their thoughts? Oniranu

Smh

Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2018
rock003:

Can you mention exactly what he did or how he messed up?
he changed from Lagos laid down developmental blueprints , scrap lawma that was doing better , fine they don't seem to be remitting money completely, Instead to scrap them sit their asses up, but instead he brought vision scale or what are they even called.. I have only see them once to collect waste in my neighborhood. do u no wat we do to our waste ? we burn them which is not good. then why bite the finger that feed u because u re a gov? then he stopped that orile to seme border road construction..only if u know how people in Ojo are suffering going and coming back from work and outing, u won't be asking me wat has he done.
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by rock003: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rexnegro:

he changed from Lagos laid down developmental blueprints , scrap lawma that was doing better , fine they don't seem to be remitting money completely, Instead to scrap them sit their asses up, but instead he brought vision scale or what are they even called.. I have only see them once to collect waste in my neighborhood. do u no wat we do to our waste ? we burn them which is not good. then why bite the finger that feed u because u re a gov? then he stopped that orile to seme border road construction..only if u know how people in Ojo are suffering going and coming back from work and outing, u won't be asking me wat has he done.

So, how did he bite the finger that fed him?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by realgideon(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

My PVC is ready to vote for Ambode.

do you have your membership card to vote him?
Re: Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) by modik(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
realgideon:
do you have your membership card to vote him?

Ignore!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Men Invade Abiola’s House In Ikeja / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.