Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 (2258 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by QueenDeborah(f): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2018
I got the upgrade message like one or two months ago, but anytime I tried to upgrade, it shows me an error message at the end after consuming my data, am just tired, who else is experiencing the same problem? and moreover my phone is not rooted....but i disabled some apps that came with the phone. What could be the cos?

Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by Freelancerx: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
What's the error message? Do u have enough space on your SD card? If not, u should. Then try again
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by Realboygenius(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2018
Try insert and SD card ,try again.
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by Behankey(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
This happens when there's not enough space for an upgrade on your device. Get a memory card and free some space on the phone. Then try again
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by scarycuteface(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Has it been upgraded? If not, have enough space on the phone and sd card. Then try
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by Freelancerx: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Either there's not enough space or the network is not strong enough. Ensure you try again with a stronger network and free up space.
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by omoalajah(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
I advise you take your phone to the nearest Tecno carlcare centre in your environment
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by datyorubaboy: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
I think you don't have enough space on your phone
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by missslimzy(f): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Try to free some space on your phone
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by EdoBozz(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Behankey:
This happens when there's not enough space for an upgrade on your device. Get a memory card and free some space on the phone. Then try again

I am having a problem with my Techno spark. The phone has 16g inbuilt memory space and I also added a 16g memory card to the phone. Now the problem is every thing goes to the phone memory and at the moment phone memory is almost full. I have tried to transfer most stuffs to the SD but nothing goes there. Everything still goes to the phone memory and is already full so I have to delete and uninstall a lot of stuffs.
Please any idea how I can transfer everything to the SD and subsequently for all my stuffs to be going to the SD instead of phone memory? I have tried through the settings but still does work.
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by NigeriaB(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Return d phone, ask for refund, add money, get a Nokia phone and have rest of mind.
Re: Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 by Behankey(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
EdoBozz:

I am having a problem with my Techno spark. The phone has 16g inbuilt memory space and I also added a 16g memory card to the phone. Now the problem is every thing goes to the phone memory and at the moment phone memory is almost full. I have tried to transfer most stuffs to the SD but nothing goes there. Everything still goes to the phone memory and is already full so I have to delete and uninstall a lot of stuffs.
Please any idea how I can transfer everything to the SD and subsequently for all my stuffs to be going to the SD instead of phone memory? I have tried through the settings but still does work.
you've tried moving media files manually from phone to memory card and it's not working?? Take the phone to Carlcare please. It should work normally

(1) (Reply)

Who To Blame - MTN Or Gtbank? / My Whatsapp Account Has Been Banned / Are You Tired Of PES And FIFA? If Yes, Something New Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.