Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death (41896 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by FBIL: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Usang, should be from Ugep (Yakurr LGA)! Village people hand dey am.

RIP!
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Ishilove: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

never ever accept any one telling you that he/she dreamt that you died!

all you have to do is to simply tell the person that u actually have the same dream of him/her dead and buried!

never ever ever ever accept by asking for the person or any one to pray for you! once you say that, believe me that is full acceptance and it will likely come to pass!

JUST SHARPERLY REJECT IT BY RETURNING IT BACK TO THE PERSON STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE WITHOUT ANY AMEN OR REQUEST FOR PRAYERS!

IF YOU DOUBT ME - GO CHECK ALL THOSE THAT DIED IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCE AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ACCEPTED IT BY ASKING FOR PRAYERS!

there are very simple laws to this life that can help you live longer - very simple laws that are not too mystical - one of them is, NEVER EVER ACCEPT ANY PRAYERS FROM ANYONE BE IT POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. ONCE YOU DO THAT, YOU HAVE AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED SUPERIORITY OVER YOURSELF TO THAT PERSON. BELIEVE ME THAT PERSON HAS BEEN GRANTED THE POWER TO MAKE OR MAR YOUR DESTINY. THAT IS WHY PASTORS AND IMAMS CONTROL THEIR SHEEPLES ANYHOW - CAUSE YOU GRANTED THEM THE POWER.

THE ONLY PERSON I ACCEPT PRAYERS FROM BY SAYING AMEN ARE MY PARENTS - AND THEY ARE BOTH LATE SO NO ONE ELSE HAS THAT POWER OVER ME - NOT EVEN MY BLOOD BROTHERS AND SISTERS TALKLESS OF STRANGERS.
Trash

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Semperito31(f): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
So are you trying to say he was killed by the dreamer? It can be anybody, he only passed a message he was given and it was left for the deceased to fast and pray to avert it. Stop this sermon about not listening to anybody who comes with a dream message. What if the dream is positive dream?
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

all you have to do is to simply tell the person that u actually have the same dream of him/her dead and buried!

never ever ever ever accept by asking for the person or any one to pray for you! once you say that, believe me that is full acceptance and it will likely come to pass!

JUST SHARPERLY REJECT IT BY RETURNING IT BACK TO THE PERSON STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE WITHOUT ANY AMEN OR REQUEST FOR PRAYERS!

IF YOU DOUBT ME - GO CHECK ALL THOSE THAT DIED IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCE AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ACCEPTED IT BY ASKING FOR PRAYERS!

there are very simple laws to this life that can help you live longer - very simple laws that are not too mystical - one of them is, NEVER EVER ACCEPT ANY PRAYERS FROM ANYONE BE IT POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. ONCE YOU DO THAT, YOU HAVE AUTOMATICALLY GRANTED SUPERIORITY OVER YOURSELF TO THAT PERSON. BELIEVE ME THAT PERSON HAS BEEN GRANTED THE POWER TO MAKE OR MAR YOUR DESTINY. THAT IS WHY PASTORS AND IMAMS CONTROL THEIR SHEEPLES ANYHOW - CAUSE YOU GRANTED THEM THE POWER.

THE ONLY PERSON I ACCEPT PRAYERS FROM BY SAYING AMEN ARE MY PARENTS - AND THEY ARE BOTH LATE SO NO ONE ELSE HAS THAT POWER OVER ME - NOT EVEN MY BLOOD BROTHERS AND SISTERS TALKLESS OF STRANGERS.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
But it since 2017, it has past nah. RIP to the dead
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Semperito31(f): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Would you reject a dream which involve u buying a house in Eko Atlantic? Dream is spiritual dear.
Oyindidi:
shocked

I always reject bad dreams and prophesies.

10 years ago, I was at plank shed(I no if shed correct) in marine base, Port Harcourt and a coffin seller called me customer. The way attack this guy, to the extend I left oga to face the guy, I swear for him that day. I no even know how much something like dey cost. Oga do like sey him want shut me up, other traders tell oga to allow me give the man watin him want. He finally said sorry and I carry my wahala and pepper body go front.

If somebody tell you dream like this, reject am before him land. I always return negative words back to the sendergrin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Mankosi:
he was used to pass a message. It's left for the guy to pray harder about it.
Simple. Instead of attacking the messenger, attack the message. The boy and his family should have taken proactive measures to stop it.

The way I see it, the young man's case was already settled and his coffin nailed. When it has gotten to that stage in the spirit, it is only God's intervention that can reverse it.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Semperito31(f): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Really? Am so disappointed in this right now
Juliusmalema:
That dreamer should be arrested, he is a witch....an ogbanje.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Maket: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nukilia:
Can those people also dream about Buhari for us. lipsrsealed
#Witchcraft
They will certainly dream about you.
Never wish others what you don't like.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

When i was in finals a girl told me she saw me die, i told her first of all i can't be in your dream so that wasn't me and finally i don't believed your report.
She said i should pray, i told her prayers for what?.
I just told you that you met the wrong person, that wasn't me simple, but i fear small oh but i no still gree sha... Its 3 years now i am still alive.
Even if your pastor say you go die, don't reject, debunk it.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Mizwisdom(f): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

Don't make the mistake of ignoring it. All you need to do is pray and avoid the circumstance which was portrayed about you in the dream. To cancel it one needs someone with enough anointing for it, they will delay it successfully. Never ignore such

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by doskie(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
Are you a Nigerian? grin I believe you know the meaning of customer
loool. i understand. the guy need slap sha.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

Honestly, you are sick!!! Really sick.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Oyindidi(f): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
doskie:
loool. i understand. the guy need slap sha.
gringrin my brother the thing weak me. Some people dey talk anyhow
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by opportunities12: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

Rightly said bro, some years back during a vigil organised by my mum's family friend, in the course of prayer the invited pastor suddenly prophesied that in a month's time my mum will pass away but only if she can pray. My mum instantly rejected the evil prophecy and said to him that he is the one that will die, night vigil almost disrupted...... Fast forward, exactly one month my mum's friend called her to inform my mum of the pastor's demise.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Lilymatty(f): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

Are u ok at all? U need to get into a hospital. So a friend cannot dream about his fellow friend thats what u are saying and didn't u see the young saying he has faith in God to not die Early? Simply give ur condolence and shut the hell up
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by nwaanambra1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
opportunities12:

Rightly said bro, some years back during a vigil organised by my mum's family friend, in the course of prayer the invited pastor suddenly prophesied that in a month's time my mum will pass away but only if she can pray. My mum instantly rejected the evil prophecy and said to him that he is the one that will die, night vigil almost disrupted...... Fast forward, exactly one month my mum's friend called her to inform my mum of the pastor's demise.

your mother is a powerful woman!

she knows the simple secret of life.

its not obtained thru circular education.

i laid the secret out for those who wants to learn.

you can see many are even insulting me. some asking where did he accept the dream and yet they couldnt read where he asked the dreamer to pray for him - that is full acceptance. all he would av done is to return it back to the dreamer by telling him in plain terms that the dream is for the dreamer! period!

many will die bc of ignorance - law of natural selection.

see the slowpoke above me talking trash whn actually she needs a lot of enlightenment and mystic education.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by nwaanambra1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ishilove:

Trash

i use to think you are a very smart person. i just realized how shallow you are.

forgive my misunderstanding you.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by HenrySilva9(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

This one is a mumu
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Amberon1: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
What do you people gain from jumping into conclusions
Pennywise:
The dreamer should be arrested and investigated. He either knows sth or he did sth. He wants to be a prophet in a land where people capitalise on the fear of death and dying to make money.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Malissa1(f): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
RIP.... Sad news
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Gkemz: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

I don't just know what to say or whether to ask God why he allowed such to happen even after rebuking, rejecting and canceling the dream. I'm just speechless.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by sinaj(f): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked

I always reject bad dreams and prophesies.

10 years ago, I was at plank shed(I no if shed correct) in marine base, Port Harcourt and [b]a coffin seller called me customer. [/b]The way attack this guy, to the extend I left oga to face the guy, I swear for him that day. I no even know how much something like dey cost. Oga do like sey him want shut me up, other traders tell oga to allow me give the man watin him want. He finally said sorry and I carry my wahala and pepper body go front.

If somebody tell you dream like this, reject am before him land. I always return negative words back to the sendergrin
OMG grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
nwaanambra1:

i use to think you are a very smart person. i just realized how shallow you are.

forgive my misunderstanding you.
You are very ignorant and comfortable in your ignorance. Instead of seeking knowledge, you prefer to be tunnel visioned. If knowing spiritual secrets makes me 'shallow', then I will continue to strive for shallowness.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by bluefilm: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ishilove:

Trash

I dey tell you!!!

Total trash na wetin that guy dey yarn. lipsrsealed

Swargu:

When i was in finals a girl told me she saw me die, i told her first of all i can't be in your dream so that wasn't me and finally i don't believed your report.
She said i should pray, i told her prayers for what?.
I just told you that you met the wrong person, that wasn't me simple, but i fear small oh but i no still gree sha... Its 3 years now i am still alive.
Even if your pastor say you go die, don't reject, debunk it.

Did I tell you?

I had the same dream with the girl at that same time of you dying.

But in my own dream, you were given FOUR years only.

You better start to pray now because the storm is not over yet. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by stasius: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Whenever anybody gives you such news just say

I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME!!!
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by sorry1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Amberon1:
He made no sense. Some dreams are warnings signs revealed by God. It is the duty of the dreamer to tell the person to pray and/or intercede on behalf of the other person. Saying back to sender wouldn't do anything if that person is a "clean" person who only conveyed the message. I remember one time I had a dream that my dad destroyed his phone.
I told him and a couple of days later, I returned from school only to be told he had smashed his phone on the wall.

That poster also said never to accept even positive dreams or prayers from others. Things don't work that way.

I didn't say all he said was right, all u said was that "he made lots of sense" saying back-to-sender is wrong but most times, it's best to reject such dreams outrightly without accepting it.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
hmmmm, nawa o, maybe he didn't pray very well like Hezekiah did.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
RIP

we are all made from dust and on to dust shall we return

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by Amberon1: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Okay
sorry1:
I didn't say all he said was right, all u said was that "he made lots of sense" saying back-to-sender is wrong but most times, it's best to reject such dreams outrightly without accepting it.
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by enemyofprogress: 4:10am On Oct 01, 2018
Lalasticlala biko no dream of me o because your dream na die
Re: Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death by udemzyudex(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2018
nwaanambra1:
stupid boy!

Exactly, when I have a bad dream, I always say "I rebuke it in the mighty name of jesus" before praying about it.

There's one confession I heard about an occultic man, it's been long though and I can't say if it's true, he said they use the spirit of fear to their own advantage.

If they say something and you begin to fear it will happen then it will definitely happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos / My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! / NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.